How much water fo i drink when stacking hemoval and craze

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Taking 1.5 scoop of each and mixing them at the same time, how much water should I drink with them 24oz?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol by itself is good with 20 oz so go from there. GMS products need a lot of water or else you run the risk of some nausea, fatigue, or general inferior workouts.

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Drinking lots of water during workout is a good thing I'm
Assuming hearing u get dry mouth

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I mix craze in about 10 - 12 oz of water about an hour before gym time. Then hemavol in about 16 oz of water about half an hour before gym time. When in the gym, I use 20 oz of water with I force compete & sip it through my routine. I don't experience any dry mouth.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mix craze in about 10 - 12 oz of water about an hour before gym time. Then hemavol in about 16 oz of water about half an hour before gym time. When in the gym, I use 20 oz of water with I force compete & sip it through my routine. I don't experience any dry mouth.
From my experience.. hemavol requires proper hydration prior to being taken. Working out later in the day makes this simple but when lifting in the morning.. this can be very hard. I have a threads dedicated to this in the i force subsection.

Basically i drink 20oz of water immediately after waking and then 2 cups chicken brooth for the sodium.. then 32 oz with my hemavol.. then im redi to explode! This is spaced out over 2 hours.

Mike

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
I mix 2 scoops of each with 24ozof water 20 mins before I get to the gym... I do have more focus and energy but am I taking this right I heard ppl taking it at the same time and others mixing it separate

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i pour the scooper in my mouth and chase it

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
20 ounces of water per scoop (or five caps) of Hemavol is generally the norm I see recommended, and it's effective for me.

Of course, it's great when you mix Hemavol with 6 ounces of ice cold water for a nice, strong flavor - then get the rest of your water from a mixture of the best tasting supplement available, Compete. :D