Body temp increase with LiGHts Out?

Drock1234

Awards
Just curious if anyone else using iForce Lights Out notices a spike (duration ~30 min) in body temperature after dosing?

It isn't an issue...but I've never noticed this effect from Inhibit-P or mucuna pruriens.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
to tell you the truth i havent noticed any warm sensations at night but it does knock me the hell out

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I think it is the ldopa in it.ive use a few products with it and they all cause me to sweat at night!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Didn't notice that, would you describe the warm sensation soothing? Kind of relaxing sensation.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Never noticed this either and have been on it for about a month

Drock1234

Awards
Maybe it is the extract. I've never supplemented 5hpt or humanofort before so I wasn't sure.

liquid- no I wouldnt call it soothing and it hasn't hindered my sleep. Just an acute sensation. I've woken up drenched in sweat many times since I started the bottle...but its some of the best sleep i've ever gotten. Most importantly without any grogginess (I get up around 5am and lift before work)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Maybe it is the extract. I've never supplemented 5hpt or humanofort before so I wasn't sure.

liquid- no I wouldnt call it soothing and it hasn't hindered my sleep. Just an acute sensation. I've woken up drenched in sweat many times since I started the bottle...but its some of the best sleep i've ever gotten. Most importantly without any grogginess (I get up around 5am and lift before work)
Every time I use ldopa I sweat so bad me and the wife use different covers!

BigEdNJ

Awards
Had the same issue a few weeks ago and I tried 1 an hr before bed then 1 at bedtime and then following night took 2 an hr before bed and from that point on didn't have any issues with it. The heat is I believe the Gh releasing

zv3

zv3

Awards
Now that you mention it, yes! But since it's cold here in Jersey, it's to my advantage!

Steve_W

Awards
I've noticed the same thing. Have woken up the last few nights hot as f*** in the middle of the night

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Last night was my first dose and I was hot and sweated most of the night.

BigEdNJ

Awards
Last night was my first dose and I was hot and sweated most of the night.
Try taking 1 pill 1 hr prior to sleep and 1 right at bedtime and see how that goes. I tried that then the following night took 2 pills 1hr prior and since then have been able to use as directions state with no heat issues

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Try taking 1 pill 1 hr prior to sleep and 1 right at bedtime and see how that goes. I tried that then the following night took 2 pills 1hr prior and since then have been able to use as directions state with no heat issues
I actually did the 1 pill 1 hour prior and 1 right before I went to bed. Ill try the two 1 hour before bed and see how that goes

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
I got a bottle of this how wld u guys recommend i take due to my schedule?
I work from 10pm-7am mon-fri
Gym@8-10am m-f
Nap from 130-4pm
Eat dinner @ 5
Nap again from6-9

Any suggestions would help
Thanks

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Same thing happens with me when I take prolacteron by Black Lion Research. It rocks! That's how you know it's working. It's the l-dopa your GH levels should be naturally increasing, your prolactin levels decreasing, and your sleep should be greatly improved. The rise in body temperature indicates to me that I'm in a more anabolic state. Your metabolism rises and as you go through growth and repair your body temp can rise. I see it as a good sign. May be a pain in the ass to wake up wet but your growing and sleeping good.

You should try Prolacteron. The science begin it is great. Allowing the compound to pass the blood brain barrier to work where it's suppose to.

I take 3 caps a day spread evenly through out the day taking my last cap anywhere between 1-3 hours before bed.

Drock1234

Awards
I got a bottle of this how wld u guys recommend i take due to my schedule?
I work from 10pm-7am mon-fri
Gym@8-10am m-f
Nap from 130-4pm
Eat dinner @ 5
Nap again from6-9

Any suggestions would help
Thanks
Thats a tough routine man. I would say save it for the weekends when I imagine you get some serious make up sleep.

Or if you've tried 5-htp solo before and it doesn't make you too relaxed/tired then I don't see why you couldn't try a cap pre-nap or workout. But I dont think you'd be getting the most out of the product/ GH release. Might want to hear from a rep.