Who wants me to review their products?

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
So, yeah, I am looking for supplement samples and I promise to give an honest review.

My stats, if it matters:

5' 9" 195 bf around 12%

48 year old male, been working out for over 30+ years.

I work out at 5:30 AM. I'm a bit stimulant sensitive, that is, I get jittery at about 2 cups of coffee, and I don't like a 'buzzed' feeling. I don't need anything that gives skin splitting pumps, as these typically make me stop my workout short.

Only supps I take right now are ON Protein (Gold Standard) and creatine mono.

Basically looking to get a better workout, get a little bigger, I'm not worried about fat burning, I can take care of that on my own.

PM me if you'd like to donate some product. :) And I'll send my address back.

Thanks everybody!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, this is one way to get free stuff lol

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Perhaps you would be better off to look in the company promotions section or to visit supplement company websites for samples. Company reps can usually get you samples, but you should try an respectfully ask for them. I would avoid the whole "PM me if you want to donate some product" attitude.

If you look at peoples' signatures, you can see which ones are reps and which ones might be offering samples.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Perhaps you would be better off to look in the company promotions section or to visit supplement company websites for samples. Company reps can usually get you samples, but you should try an respectfully ask for them. I would avoid the whole "PM me if you want to donate some product" attitude.

If you look at peoples' signatures, you can see which ones are reps and which ones might be offering samples.
Dewey offers samples, PM him a pic of your latest posing session and he will gladly send you samples and his own pics!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, simply checkout company promotions and enter contests and giveaways for the opportunity to log. For samples many reps have in their sig that you can PM them for samples so go ahead and do it. Some of us do not (see me for example lol), but a lot of the ones that do have it in their sig.

Basically companies ask you, you don't ask the companies.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too will offer samples, but only if you send a video of yourself performing a rendition of black swan at the gym.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Check in the PNI (Premium Neutraceuticals) section of this forum or check with the TEAM PNI facebook page. Good chance you we can work something out for you. Or PM Howwedo.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Dewey offers samples, PM him a pic of your latest posing session and he will gladly send you samples and his own pics!
That was a special offer just for you, Celorza.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established

I meant no disrespect whatsoever. It's just there are a million reps for a million products on this forum, that's why I laid out my stats and also gave information on what doesn't work for me. That way, the people that understand the products far better than I do, could offer a sample of something they think would benefit my needs, and bingo, instant customer. But thank you for the idea. I will look under company promos. Was that forum always here? I've been gone for a while. So, no disrespect intended. I promise you that. So, would you like to send me some RPM and/or Drive? :)

(See that, I checked your sig...I'm learning already)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I meant no disrespect whatsoever. It's just there are a million reps for a million products on this forum, that's why I laid out my stats and also gave information on what doesn't work for me. That way, the people that understand the products far better than I do, could offer a sample of something they think would benefit my needs, and bingo, instant customer. But thank you for the idea. I will look under company promos. Was that forum always here? I've been gone for a while. So, no disrespect intended. I promise you that. So, would you like to send me some RPM and/or Drive? :)

(See that, I checked your sig...I'm learning already)
I definitely didn't mean to attack you either. I just wanted you to find the easiest way to try new products without offending anybody along the way.

If you PM me you shipping info, I can get some samples sent out to you.

While laying out your stats and background the way you did can be helpful, but it doesn't leave a lot of room for product recommendations. The most common samples available are going to be preworkouts and fat burners. This is because these products can be evaluated off of one or two doses in regards to how they make you feel. You say you don't like stims much and don't need pumps. That eliminates almost every pwo out there.

You don't want fat burners either. I understand you may be interested in muscle-building supplements, and so are most of us. We all love our ArA, Anabeta, IGF-2 and test boosters. The problem is that samples of those types of products don't make sense since they all have to build up in your system before you start noticing anything. You may want to keep that in mind.

I will send you some Drive since it fits what you want. It doesn't contain stims and it will compliment your pwo of choice nicely.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
You're not getting off that easy. I want them converted to MKV format.
Dammit! I'm an old guy. I don't even know what MKV stands for. Honest to God, the first time I rented a video camera to tape some vacation stuff, I looked like I worked for NewsCenter 5. Freakin camera was about 40 lbs.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I definitely didn't mean to attack you either. I just wanted you to find the easiest way to try new products without offending anybody along the way.

While laying out your stats and background the way you did can be helpful, but it doesn't leave a lot of room for product recommendations. The most common samples available are going to be preworkouts and fat burners. This is because these products can be evaluated off of one or two doses in regards to how they make you feel. You say you don't like stims much and don't need pumps. That eliminates almost every pwo out there.

You don't want fat burners either. I understand you may be interested in muscle-building supplements, and so are most of us. We all love our ArA, Anabeta, IGF-2 and test boosters. The problem is that samples of those types of products don't make sense since they all have to build up in your system before you start noticing anything. You may want to keep that in mind.

I will send you some Drive since it fits what you want. It doesn't contain stims and it will compliment your pwo of choice nicely.
Thank you very much, I appreciate it. So am I 100% SOL on a pre-workout if I am looking non stim and no huge NO type pump? I mean, I can handle some caffeine, but I have tried some stuff that made me feel like a jackrabbit that just ate 10 lbs of skittles and I get 'wiggly'. PM coming. Thanks again.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

Always hooking it up Dewey

OP hit up our website or facebook page for samples

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ehhhhhh