Thoughts on Age Force weightloss patch ?

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Wondering what folks though now that it has 7-OXO . I cant seem to find many reviews outside of of there own reps and a hand full of others

I have always been hesitant of the company as I still can not see how that are providing GH transdermal

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I have always been hesitant of the company as I still can not see how that are providing GH transdermal
From a physiological standpoint this is the dumbest idea possible.

feather319

feather319

Awards
Well, I've considered it to get off of the stims and would like something to help with energy and fat loss without the adrenal stress. Any other opinions or recommendations would be helpful too. Thanks for your input.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I am currently using their weight loss patch. Yes, I am a rep for them so strike one against me. I have only been using it for a week now but the appitite suppression really works and thats what I notice so far beside the slighly higher body temp feeling.

Diet of course is number one but I believe the patches will help alot more than just diet alone. Hope this helps check out my log in AgeForce section for upcoming log on my weight patch experiance.

steppinRazor

Awards
dont waste your money.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I am currently using their weight loss patch. Yes, I am a rep for them so strike one against me. I have only been using it for a week now but the appitite suppression really works and thats what I notice so far beside the slighly higher body temp feeling.

Diet of course is number one but I believe the patches will help alot more than just diet alone. Hope this helps check out my log in AgeForce section for upcoming log on my weight patch experiance.
And yet, not a single ingredient in the formula affects appetite

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
And yet, not a single ingredient in the formula affects appetite
L-Tyrosine curbs appetite and increases alertness and mental focus. It is an amino acid that is used by all cells to synthesize proteins and to synthesize thyroid hormones. It also plays an important part in health cell growth and maintenance.

Here is from WEBMD: People take tyrosine for depression, attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), the inability to stay awake (narcolepsy), and improving alertness following sleep deprivation. It is also used for stress, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), alcohol and cocaine withdrawal, heart disease and stroke, ED (erectile dysfunction), loss of interest in sex, schizophrenia, and as a suntan agent and appetite suppressant.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
L-Tyrosine curbs appetite and increases alertness and mental focus. It is an amino acid that is used by all cells to synthesize proteins and to synthesize thyroid hormones. It also plays an important part in health cell growth and maintenance.

Here is from WEBMD: People take tyrosine for depression, attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), the inability to stay awake (narcolepsy), and improving alertness following sleep deprivation. It is also used for stress, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), alcohol and cocaine withdrawal, heart disease and stroke, ED (erectile dysfunction), loss of interest in sex, schizophrenia, and as a suntan agent and appetite suppressant.
Interesting, ive taken mannny grams orally and noticed nothing.
On a side note, can you tell me how your HGH patch works? Is it real HGH in it? Is it released over a long period of time to keep a steady plasma level, etc?

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Interesting, ive taken mannny grams orally and noticed nothing.
On a side note, can you tell me how your HGH patch works? Is it real HGH in it? Is it released over a long period of time to keep a steady plasma level, etc?
So some of my answer will be from AgeForce site under FAQ and the rest will be just my usual knowledge and searching.

FAQ answers: Is The HGH PowerPatch® as strong, and as effective, as actual HGH injections? Absolutely! The PowerPatch® is the first true injection-strength product! You don’t need a doctor’s prescription and the price for the PowerPatches is just a fraction of the cost of HGH injections. We believe that they are more effective than injections in that the patch delivers its 25mg dosage of HGH (Somatropin) over the 10-12 hours that you wear each patch. That 10-12 hour time release gives your system time to metabolize the HGH more efficiently than injectable delivery. And with the HGH PowerPatch® there is no shutdown of the Pituitary gland that is often associated with injections.

Why are there only 6 PowerPatches in a 30-day supply? Each PowerPatch® delivers a dosage of 25mg of HGH. (Somatropin) That is true injection strength and like HGH injections, you would not take one every day! After extensive clinical and field trials, we found that one patch every 5-days was the optimum cycle. (Use one patch for 10 to 12 hours and then rest for 4-days and repeat the 1 day on, 4 days off cycle) With this cycle, 6 patches constitute a 30-day supply.

Knowledge and research

The HGH used in the power patch version is Somatropin so its synthetic HGH of course.

Recombinant human growth hormone (somatropin) is a protein that is manufactured to be nearly identical to the main form of the naturally occurring human growth hormone. This hormone can stimulate tissue growth, linear growth (height), and protein, carbohydrate, lipid, and mineral metabolism. It has approved indications in both the adult and pediatric populations. In the United States, recombinant human growth hormone is used in the pediatric population to treat short stature due to growth hormone deficiency (including idiopathic [of unknown cause] growth hormone deficiency), Turner syndrome, Noonan syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, short stature homeobox-containing gene (SHOX) deficiency, chronic renal insufficiency, idiopathic short stature and children small for gestational age.

The patch works by releasing HGH over a 10-12 hour period transdermally so it gets in your bloodstream. Where it will then be processed by the liver quickly processes it into numerous component “growth factors”, including IFG-1 (Insulin Growth Factor), IGF-2, EPO, bone growth factor, skin growth factor. IFG-1, for example, is responsible for assisting with the growth of muscle tissue, and the body derives it from HGH as it passes through the liver.

hope all this helps in some way to answer your questions if you have more just ask me or any other AgeForce rep.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
The patch works by releasing HGH over a 10-12 hour period transdermally so it gets in your bloodstream. Where it will then be processed by the liver quickly processes it into numerous component “growth factors”, including IFG-1 (Insulin Growth Factor), IGF-2, EPO, bone growth factor, skin growth factor. IFG-1, for example, is responsible for assisting with the growth of muscle tissue, and the body derives it from HGH as it passes through the liver.hope all this helps in some way to answer your questions if you have more just ask me or any other AgeForce rep.
Doesnt a 10-12 hour delivery completely negate the benefit of GH being a pulsatile hormone? This is effectively setting us up for a female growth hormone pattern where theres a constant elevation. Instead of spending most of the time at zero and having pulses throughout the day like men should have. Which leads to the real problem, if this was real rHGH, having a long elevation like that would contribute to reduced insulin sensitivity and all the other problems associated with rHGH use. Not even injectable rHGH spikes for that long. And if theres exogenous rHGH in the blood your suppressing your natural pulsatile output during that time.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
L-Tyrosine curbs appetite and increases alertness and mental focus. It is an amino acid that is used by all cells to synthesize proteins and to synthesize thyroid hormones. It also plays an important part in health cell growth and maintenance.Here is from WEBMD: People take tyrosine for depression, attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), the inability to stay awake (narcolepsy), and improving alertness following sleep deprivation. It is also used for stress, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), alcohol and cocaine withdrawal, heart disease and stroke, ED (erectile dysfunction), loss of interest in sex, schizophrenia, and as a suntan agent and appetite suppressant.
I know what L-tyrosine is, but thanks for the lesson. Everyone here has taken l-tyrosine and the effect on appetite is essentially nonexistent. All those diseases you mentioned have to do with tyrosine DEFICIENCIES (i.e. tyrosinase, carboxylase, etc). Tyrosine does not suppress appetite to any appreciable degree, and raving about its appetite suppressing qualities is just a sign of placebo.As for oral vs patch tyrosine, L-tyrosine has essentially 100% oral bioavailability and rapid kinetics since it is already in free form. So there is no difference.Lastly, WebMD is a joke of a resource.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I know what L-tyrosine is, but thanks for the lesson. Everyone here has taken l-tyrosine and the effect on appetite is essentially nonexistent. All those diseases you mentioned have to do with tyrosine DEFICIENCIES (i.e. tyrosinase, carboxylase, etc). Tyrosine does not suppress appetite to any appreciable degree, and raving about its appetite suppressing qualities is just a sign of placebo.As for oral vs patch tyrosine, L-tyrosine has essentially 100% oral bioavailability and rapid kinetics since it is already in free form. So there is no difference.Lastly, WebMD is a joke of a resource.
Your correct that thyrosine its self will not curb appetite but. The body uses L-tyrosine to produce two main thyroid hormones, thyroxine and triiodothyronine. These hormones are responsible for metabolism regulation. Which can curb appiteite with some self control thrown in.

Yes all those issues listed do have thyrosine DEFICIENCIES but notice thyrosine IS used for appetite suppression.

I normally do not use WebMD but I figured a site you could cross reference would be better that me throwing company statements and BRO-science out as my only sources.

Now I have never raved about the appetite suppresion, it is just the biggest thing I feel when wearing the patch. Placebo maybe.

All supplements have issues, its up to you as a lifter and adult to research what you are putting in your body and if it works for YOU. If you took only my recommendations at face value and did not research then well bad idea for you. Now with that out, I love debates and welcome all comers to challenge and question. I learn new things everyday, if you prove me wrong I will change my stance to the correct one.

Also if your talking about regular L-Thyrosine bioavailability here is my realy only big issue with your comment: L-tyrosine in its unadulterated form lacks significant bioavailability – with a large % of it being lost in the digestive system. L-tyrosine also competes poorly in intestinal absorption against other amino acids. Elevated brain-dopamine levels compete for absorption with serotonin and may trigger mild symptoms of depression. A significant portion of L-tyrosine is deanimated in first-pass hepatic metabolism through the MAO-A/B enzymes

Last edited:
malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Doesnt a 10-12 hour delivery completely negate the benefit of GH being a pulsatile hormone? This is effectively setting us up for a female growth hormone pattern where theres a constant elevation. Instead of spending most of the time at zero and having pulses throughout the day like men should have. Which leads to the real problem, if this was real rHGH, having a long elevation like that would contribute to reduced insulin sensitivity and all the other problems associated with rHGH use. Not even injectable rHGH spikes for that long. And if theres exogenous rHGH in the blood your suppressing your natural pulsatile output during that time.
I am going to send your question forward to AgeForce offices today. They will hopefully be better equiped to answer this. I not I will strive to find you an answer myself if need be.

steppinRazor

Awards
So some of my answer will be from AgeForce site under FAQ and the rest will be just my usual knowledge and searching.

FAQ answers: Is The HGH PowerPatch® as strong, and as effective, as actual HGH injections? Absolutely! The PowerPatch® is the first true injection-strength product! You don't need a doctor's prescription and the price for the PowerPatches is just a fraction of the cost of HGH injections. We believe that they are more effective than injections in that the patch delivers its 25mg dosage of HGH (Somatropin) over the 10-12 hours that you wear each patch. That 10-12 hour time release gives your system time to metabolize the HGH more efficiently than injectable delivery. And with the HGH PowerPatch® there is no shutdown of the Pituitary gland that is often associated with injections.

Why are there only 6 PowerPatches in a 30-day supply? Each PowerPatch® delivers a dosage of 25mg of HGH. (Somatropin) That is true injection strength and like HGH injections, you would not take one every day! After extensive clinical and field trials, we found that one patch every 5-days was the optimum cycle. (Use one patch for 10 to 12 hours and then rest for 4-days and repeat the 1 day on, 4 days off cycle) With this cycle, 6 patches constitute a 30-day supply.

Knowledge and research
Knowledge and research..lol

So tell me how this patch works when the molecular weight of hgh is 22,000 and the highest weight able to penetrate the skin is 800..and ideally 400.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Your correct that thyrosine its self will not curb appetite but. The body uses L-tyrosine to produce two main thyroid hormones, thyroxine and triiodothyronine. These hormones are responsible for metabolism regulation. Which can curb appiteite with some self control thrown in.

Yes all those issues listed do have thyrosine DEFICIENCIES but notice thyrosine IS used for appetite suppression.

I normally do not use WebMD but I figured a site you could cross reference would be better that me throwing company statements and BRO-science out as my only sources.

Now I have never raved about the appetite suppresion, it is just the biggest thing I feel when wearing the patch. Placebo maybe.

All supplements have issues, its up to you as a lifter and adult to research what you are putting in your body and if it works for YOU. If you took only my recommendations at face value and did not research then well bad idea for you. Now with that out, I love debates and welcome all comers to challenge and question. I learn new things everyday, if you prove me wrong I will change my stance to the correct one.

Also if your talking about regular L-Thyrosine bioavailability here is my realy only big issue with your comment: L-tyrosine in its unadulterated form lacks significant bioavailability – with a large % of it being lost in the digestive system. L-tyrosine also competes poorly in intestinal absorption against other amino acids. Elevated brain-dopamine levels compete for absorption with serotonin and may trigger mild symptoms of depression. A significant portion of L-tyrosine is deanimated in first-pass hepatic metabolism through the MAO-A/B enzymes
The body will not create more thyroid hormone unless you are TYROSINE DEFICIENT.

You don't even know the name of the amino acid FFS. Tyrosine has nearly 100% bioavailability. Why would it be lost in the digestive system? And since we are talking about tyrosine on an empty stomach and not peptide bonded with food, I'm not sure why you care about amino acid competition.

Elevated brain dopamine levels compete for absorption with 5HT? How does that statement even make sense? And how does that have ANY relevance to the discussion of bioavailability? You are just out of your league at this point. No more nonsense please.

And as an FYI: Tyrosine competes with tryptophan for the aromatic amino acid brain transporter. That is a very different reality from what you just said.

And to top everything off, tyrosine is a NON-ESSENTIAL amino acid so all of this discussion is really moot.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
To: mr.cooper69
After realizing my spelling error I went down to to the bio lab and had a quick run down with one of your bio-tech guys. I am a Petrophysicist since graduating so not as versed in everything biochemical . You are correct I was looking and reading about some of the wrong things. I bow to your knowedge in this area of biochem and retract most of my evidence give other than my own feeling while taking it.

To:Razor
That is a good question I will also be asking AgeForce. I also assume your 22,000 is in dalton measure, if it is your alittle off its actual weight is 22,124. I will be asking alot more questions form AgeForce so my info will be more complete and accurate.

To:all
If the answers provided to me by Age Force do not meet my new knowedge standard and pass my friends glance over then you will not be seeing me as a rep anymore.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd just work out harder and stop shoving extra calories down my pie hole.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
To: mr.cooper69
After realizing my spelling error I went down to to the bio lab and had a quick run down with one of your bio-tech guys. I am a Petrophysicist since graduating so not as versed in everything biochemical . You are correct I was looking and reading about some of the wrong things. I bow to your knowedge in this area of biochem and retract most of my evidence give other than my own feeling while taking it.

To:Razor
That is a good question I will also be asking AgeForce. I also assume your 22,000 is in dalton measure, if it is your alittle off its actual weight is 22,124. I will be asking alot more questions form AgeForce so my info will be more complete and accurate.

To:all
If the answers provided to me by Age Force do not meet my new knowedge standard and pass my friends glance over then you will not be seeing me as a rep anymore.
Have age force given you the answers to questions ?

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Well I got the great deal of "try it for free" and just pay shipping! Must've been some fine print somewhere about must cancel next order, because you know usually when you but a supp you automatically get signed up for auto-draft. They hit me for $50 bucks the next month and said sorry too bad. I havent even tried it. F em

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Well I got the great deal of "try it for free" and just pay shipping! Must've been some fine print somewhere about must cancel next order, because you know usually when you but a supp you automatically get signed up for auto-draft. They hit me for $50 bucks the next month and said sorry too bad. I havent even tried it. F em
Their entire site is set up to push this type of order sent every month, its complete garbage. One of the first signs they are a scam company.