Creatine + Beta Alanine
- 01-24-2013, 04:22 PM
- 01-24-2013, 04:31 PM
I take my creatine on workout days only. I throw it in my post workout shake. Once it builds up in you, your just replacing what you used, so i dont see the need to take it on non workout days. Plus my tub of creapure lasts over a year this way lol.
i use caps and take three upon waking and three after dinner. I also like the tingles, I take my pre workout with the first dose, and the tingles are my signal to get in my car and go to the gym lol.
01-24-2013, 04:57 PM
01-24-2013, 06:06 PM
01-24-2013, 07:01 PM
That was my thought and why I haven't taken a long period of time off of creatine. With that being said, some times my thoughts only make sense to me and aren't necessarily correct.
Wasn't sure if your body "needed" that solid 1mo of continued non-use of the stuff. I'm happy to not cycle off of it for a month. I love my mono!!
01-24-2013, 07:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:16 PM
- By Milas in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2011, 08:13 AM
- By psc in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2011, 12:42 PM
- By fadi in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2010, 03:25 PM
- By XxAnabolicBxX in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-14-2010, 02:19 PM