Creatine + Beta Alanine

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by g0dm0d View Post
    No benefit as in extra benefit? I thought creatine would be absorbed easily with glucose increase or w/e. And for convenience I just put the BA in as well.
    just mix the creatine and BA in a few oz of water and chug it. easy way. its tasteless anyway
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

2. I take my creatine on workout days only. I throw it in my post workout shake. Once it builds up in you, your just replacing what you used, so i dont see the need to take it on non workout days. Plus my tub of creapure lasts over a year this way lol.

Beta alanine i use caps and take three upon waking and three after dinner. I also like the tingles, I take my pre workout with the first dose, and the tingles are my signal to get in my car and go to the gym lol.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

i choose to take creatine only on training days (4x/week). some choose to take it every day, others choose to cycle it.
    Wanted to see if you should still cycle with that dosing schedule. I never have.

I didn't see your post balla, guess I should read the thread next time! Please accept my sincere apology!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    Wanted to see if you should still cycle with that dosing schedule. I never have.

I didn't see your post balla, guess I should read the thread next time! Please accept my sincere apology!
    think about it. if you workout 4x a week and OFF on 3 days of the week, you take creatine a little over 1/2 of the year so there is your break from creatine use.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

5. That was my thought and why I haven't taken a long period of time off of creatine. With that being said, some times my thoughts only make sense to me and aren't necessarily correct.

Wasn't sure if your body "needed" that solid 1mo of continued non-use of the stuff. I'm happy to not cycle off of it for a month. I love my mono!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    That was my thought and why I haven't taken a long period of time off of creatine. With that being said, some times my thoughts only make sense to me and aren't necessarily correct.

Wasn't sure if your body "needed" that solid 1mo of continued non-use of the stuff. I'm happy to not cycle off of it for a month. I love my mono!!
    I also personally use creatine based on my goals for a specific time!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 01:16 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 09:13 AM
  3. creatine+beta alanine
    By psc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 01:42 PM
  4. Creatine + Beta alanine
    By fadi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 04:25 PM
  5. Creatine + Beta Alanine while on cycle?
    By XxAnabolicBxX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:19 PM