Best non-stim Pre-workout supp?

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Not looking for something with stims or something that just "gives skin splitting pumps". The big pump stims actually limit/shorten my workouts which is exactly what I don't want.

Something with clean ingredients, that can get me a few more reps or a bit more weight on the stack, and maybe more focus. I don't want to get wired or jittery.

Thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffeine free focus xt, n-pept, anabolic ignite are all good choices.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Caffeine Free Focus XT
Omega Ultima
Hemavol
Any of those + APS Creatine nitrate and/or Citrulline Malate+Agmatine Sulfate and COP.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Athletic Xtreme Ultra Reps was my favorite stim free preworkout that i've tried

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not looking for something with stims or something that just "gives skin splitting pumps". The big pump stims actually limit/shorten my workouts which is exactly what I don't want.

Something with clean ingredients, that can get me a few more reps or a bit more weight on the stack, and maybe more focus. I don't want to get wired or jittery.

Thanks
Genomyx Protocol, Omega Sports Ultima, and SNS Focus-XT Caffeine Free would all be good choices. Ultima and Focus-XT will give better focus, while Protocol and Ultima both are great for improving performance.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read: not looking for something that gives skin splitting pumps

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Read: not looking for something that gives skin splitting pumps
Then just cutting out the Cit Mal and Agmatine would do, and yeah...bye bye Hemavol :(!

Ultima and CF-FXT should do a good combo for him though...

Why Noopept for pre-workout Flex? Wanna remember ALL your numbers and sets to the dot?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formutech Endurance gives GREAT stamina. If you're using it on it's own I'd say one scoop of Endurance + and additional 1g beta alanine would be awesome. I like to add in agmatine as well, but if you don't want the pumps you can do without it

zv3

zv3

Awards
Millenium Sports Ragnarok Ultra Caffeine Free. This stuff is REALLY good and the ingredient profile is one of the most complete and high-qual I have ever seen! Omega Sports Ultima is decent, but the performance I get out of it does not equal the price and ingredient list. PNI Prodigy is good also.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Millenium Sports Ragnarok Ultra Caffeine Free. This stuff is REALLY good and the ingredient profile is one of the most complete and high-qual I have ever seen! Omega Sports Ultima is decent, but the performance I get out of it does not equal the price and ingredient list. PNI Prodigy is good also.
he wants stim free, prodigy is a stim pre

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Currently taking Beta Peptide and i love it. Non stim 4 servings of organic veggies in one serving

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dosing Body Octane at 1 scoop will only give you 3.5g of citrulline malate, which will give you pumps, but not so hard as it hinders your work out. I also use SNS bulk cit mal with 1 scoop of BO. I don't usually start getting crazy pumps until I start getting more than 6g of cit mal.

If you are interested in giving it a try OP let me know.

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Genomyx Protocol, Omega Sports Ultima, and SNS Focus-XT Caffeine Free would all be good choices. Ultima and Focus-XT will give better focus, while Protocol and Ultima both are great for improving performance.
All great choices. Protocol seems to offer what you are looking for. The endurance and recovery aspect of COP, LCLT and Leucine will greatly benefit you as well as some pump enhancement with Agmatine. A full dose is 500mg Agmatine which increases pump, but definitely shouldnt be overwhelming. The pump crazy people use 1g agmatine pre generally.

We just rolled out Cherry Bomb to accompany Desert Punch flavor as well.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
The best stim free pre is stim free focus xt hands down,add in some hemavol and you got the out of this world focus plus insane pumps!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Omega Sports Ultima is probably the best all round pre-workout supplement out there. Great focus, clean non-stim energy and it makes everything else I take work a little better.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All great choices. Protocol seems to offer what you are looking for. The endurance and recovery aspect of COP, LCLT and Leucine will greatly benefit you as well as some pump enhancement with Agmatine. A full dose is 500mg Agmatine which increases pump, but definitely shouldnt be overwhelming. The pump crazy people use 1g agmatine pre generally.

We just rolled out Cherry Bomb to accompany Desert Punch flavor as well.
Have some of this I just picked up recently. Can't wait to give it a try. It'll be my first experience with Genomyx.

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Have some of this I just picked up recently. Can't wait to give it a try. It'll be my first experience with Genomyx.
We look forward to your feedback, hopefully its a good experience.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
The best stim free pre is stim free focus xt hands down,add in some hemavol and you got the out of this world focus plus insane pumps!

The insane pumps is what I am trying to avoid. Hemavol had my forearms bursting about halfway thru a normal workout. They were like spring steel and I had to bail out of my workout.

I don't want an artificial pump, that's just dumb IMHO. I want something that helps me put in a better workout and get better real results, not results that only last as long as I am looking at myself in the mirror at the gym.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
The insane pumps is what I am trying to avoid. Hemavol had my forearms bursting about halfway thru a normal workout. They were like spring steel and I had to bail out of my workout.

I don't want an artificial pump, that's just dumb IMHO. I want something that helps me put in a better workout and get better real results, not results that only last as long as I am looking at myself in the mirror at the gym.
Then I would for sure try stim free focus xt!Stuff is amazing,such a clean energy and focus!they can hardly keep it in stock if that tells you anything,if you hurry you can get the last one before I do!
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/focus-xt-caffeine-free-30-servings.html

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Why not take a GDA an hour before you lift, eat a balanced meal with good carbs and protein, then eat an apple on your way to the gym?

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Why not take a GDA an hour before you lift, eat a balanced meal with good carbs and protein, then eat an apple on your way to the gym?
I work out early AM usually 5:30 or 6:00 AM. If I woke up any earlier to get ready, I'd be divorced.

On second thought....you may be on to something. :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work out early AM usually 5:30 or 6:00 AM. If I woke up any earlier to get ready, I'd be divorced.

On second thought....you may be on to something. :)
i'm up at 415 to hit the weights every day. my wife used to complain, but she got over it ;P

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
i'm up at 415 to hit the weights every day. my wife used to complain, but she got over it ;P

My wife is Italian and has the temper to prove it. I need all my limbs for the forseeable future, and I don't want to wake up with a horse head in my bed.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife is Italian and has the temper to prove it. I need all my limbs for the forseeable future, and I don't want to wake up with a horse head in my bed.
LOL!! My wife is of dubious origin (her father was adopted and no idea of his heritage) but I'm pretty sure she's at least 25% mexican. So i'm familiar with fiery tempers and flying objects. lol

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Sorry missed that you didn't want a pump ?

On a side note I've always wanted to try ultima

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol is one of the best non-stim pre's on the market. High dose of Citrulline Malate and Agmatine and it tastes amazing!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol is one of the best non-stim pre's on the market. High dose of Citrulline Malate and Agmatine and it tastes amazing!
My favorite aspect is the plasma volumizing effects of gms! Swells me up like a mofo quick!

Mike

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those Italian women... I've had every part of a womans garment collection thrown at me growing up lol! They definitely have a little attitude eh?

Good pre without crazy pumps and stims, like fl3x said (odd that we agree on something) SNS Caff free Focus XT or anabolic ignite by muscle feast. It has nitrates and citrulline but the pumps weren't crazy on it. Completely pump free tho SNS Focus XT...

Can I ask what you're goals are for a pre are? Most people look for energy and pump. If you want a light stim maybe just drink a cup of coffee or take some caffeine pills...
- Valdez