question for pes reps

Billy Bickle

Awards
So I bought a bottle of erase pro and dosed it at 3 caps a day had pro confused with the regular. Questions is I feel like I might of over did it and i'm worried about sides. I went through the bottle so quick i'm not sure if there we're huge noticeable results. I do feel like I leaned out a bit. Now that i'm off it I feel like i'm kinda bloating up a little bit more than when I was on it. Im wondering if this is because I was taking to much. I was stacking this with dpol. I was originally taking formadrol with the dpol for a natadrol pct and swapped the formadrol for erase. Do you recommend picking about another bottle of erase pro and running it as a standalone for thirty days or should I just give my body some rest from supps for awhile. I haven't read anything about people losing gains or regaining weight they lost after coming off erase pro I just wanna be cautious and make sure before I pick up another bottle. Im also 23 and don't want to mess up my hormones being my age.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you're right that 10 days isn't long enough to any major damage with an steroidal AI and there shouldn't be any rebound even with that amount of EP used. I'd definitely pick up at another bottle just to transition your system a bit smoother as going from 225 of 3,7 per day to 0 is a huge drop.

Billy Bickle

Awards
Yeah my libido to a hard hit bro. My own fault for misreading would you say pick up another bottle and run standalone then take a break for like a month?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
even at 75mg my libido was shot, can't even imagine 225.

Billy Bickle

Awards
Sorry i did read that just responded wrong ill pick up another bottle and run that by itself dtrain no offense taking man. Reading up on this is what i should of done in the first place i was just concernd with any rebound estrogen from the amount i was taking.