Where's all the Fadogia

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
I've been interested in trying Fadogia and have been looking around for the top 3 that i have been researching Omega T-Force, BioForge Pro Max and the one from iforce. All say currently out of stock.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
A little bump, i thought fadogia was a pretty popular libido booster. nobody has any info?I would like to it buy right here at nutraplanet.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
I mean is there a shortage of fadogia or something?

Myokemist

Awards
I've been interested in trying Fadogia and have been looking around for the top 3 that i have been researching Omega T-Force, BioForge Pro Max and the one from iforce. All say currently out of stock.
There was an issue with sourcing. Should be back in stock soon.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Yes, but personally I like to stack Bioforge and Ultra T-Male Max strength better. The latter of which has a two stage extended time release; immediate release and then extended release throughout the day. From the research I have done I do not beleive there is a need to cycle on the t-male which is also a plus imo.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Yes, but personally I like to stack Bioforge and Ultra T-Male Max strength better. The latter of which has a two stage extended time release; immediate release and then extended release throughout the day. From the research I have done I do not beleive there is a need to cycle on the t-male which is also a plus imo.
You notice a definite libido increase with this combo?

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
There was an issue with sourcing. Should be back in stock soon.
I would definitely rather wait for a product of good quality that works as it should. Than to buy an inferior product now. as impatient as i am LOL

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
T-Force is great stuff. Crazy libido and better mood. Only took it sporadically so can't comment on muscle gain.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
T-Force is great stuff. Crazy libido and better mood. Only took it sporadically so can't comment on muscle gain.
I am mostly interested in the libido with this. And Crazy libido sounds real good!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
How would you compare fadogia with forskolin-95 regarding libido boosting effects?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you compare fadogia with forskolin-95 regarding libido boosting effects?
Defintely a bigger increase in libido from Fadogia.

Great stuff and I have only ever used the stuff sourced from Omega...quality product.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
IMO Fadogia ramps up libido a little better than Forskohlin 95, however the latter is a great performance aid due to the increase in vasodilation. Stacked? Hmmm.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
IMO Fadogia ramps up libido a little better than Forskohlin 95, however the latter is a great performance aid due to the increase in vasodilation. Stacked? Hmmm.
Don't a few companies combine those 2 ingredients in the formula?

xhrr

Awards
As much as I love Forskolin it never really does much in the libido department. Just awesome body recomp. Go with Fadogia if libido is your main priority or stack them ala BF v2

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Bioforge Promax was awesome. Really loved that combo and wish I would have stocked up on some when it was on crazy sale prices a lil while back.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've tried T-Force from omega and that stuff was legit. I started breaking out all over and had oily skin with a few days. Libido increased as well as load volume. Also I got some water retention and puffy nips, but I added an AI (PES Erase) to take care of that. The only thing that freaked me out a bit was the constant soreness and aching down below but i guess that meant it was working.

xhrr

Awards
I've tried T-Force from omega and that stuff was legit. I started breaking out all over and had oily skin with a few days. Libido increased as well as load volume. Also I got some water retention and puffy nips, but I added an AI (PES Erase) to take care of that. The only thing that freaked me out a bit was the constant soreness and aching down below but i guess that meant it was working.
Odd. I've taken a few test-boosters and none made my boys ache. That even goes for BFv3 and I consider that the most effective test-booster on the market. Don't know if I would go off that as a sign its working.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Defintely a bigger increase in libido from Fadogia.

Great stuff and I have only ever used the stuff sourced from Omega...quality product.
Ya Bioforge Promax was awesome. Really loved that combo and wish I would have stocked up on some when it was on crazy sale prices a lil while back.
Wait a minute bolt, there seems to be a discrepancy in your story.. you have only ever used the stuff sourced from Omega , yet you really loved the Bioforge Promax..Was this a little white lie??

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait a minute bolt, there seems to be a discrepancy in your story.. you have only ever used the stuff sourced from Omega , yet you really loved the Bioforge Promax..Was this a little white lie??
Biotivia sourced their Fadogia from Omega. So did Iforce. ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bolt would never lie :D

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Odd. I've taken a few test-boosters and none made my boys ache. That even goes for BFv3 and I consider that the most effective test-booster on the market. Don't know if I would go off that as a sign its working.
When I was doing my research and reading reviews for Fadogia products, I found reviews of different Fadogia products that caused this for some people. It did not hurt, but it was a mild aching feeling or soreness along with a feeling of fullness and heaviness. This along with the increase in load volume was proof enough for me that it was working, not to mention the other sides like acne, oily skin, increased aggression, puffy nips, and water retention. At the time, I recall myself thinking that I had not felt that way since I was a teenager.

Myokemist

Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thoughts on t force and forskolin 95 ? Would I need a ai ?
Wouldn't need an AI but stacking one with T Force and Forskolin would yield for even better results.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression fadogia raised estrogen and was recommended to take ai with if

Thank u
If you want an AI which I would to run with TF and Forskolin, get Erase or Erase Pro.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I forgot I have a bottle of formasurge

Thanks tho og erase my **** tho
Should be a nice stack with TF, Forskolin, and Formasurge.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on t force and forskolin 95 ? Would I need a ai ?
An AI wouldn't be necessary but may be helpful if you wish to add one. Solid stack right there (love me some forskolin and fadogia).

I see that Iforce looks like they have both in their new Tropinal XP. Interesting profile so far for those in this thread looking at fadogia...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An AI wouldn't be necessary but may be helpful if you wish to add one. Solid stack right there (love me some forskolin and fadogia).

I see that Iforce looks like they have both in their new Tropinal XP. Interesting profile so far for those in this thread looking at fadogia...
This! Tropinol XP is about to take this forum by storm!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not yet, full ingredient panel + write up should be released today.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Just ordered

Green Mag for Pre workout
DCP
Protocol v2 for post workout
SS Forskolin 95
T Force
Formasurge
Rhodiola

Bulk CM and beta alanine

Bout to go Ham
That's solid! I'd go Protocol pre though (COP and LCLT are great in a pre-workout). Should be a very nice combo you got going there.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Just ordered

Green Mag for Pre workout
DCP
Protocol v2 for post workout
SS Forskolin 95
T Force
Formasurge
Rhodiola

Bulk CM and beta alanine

Bout to go Ham
T-force is back in stock??

xhrr

Awards
That's solid! I'd go Protocol pre though (COP and LCLT are great in a pre-workout). Should be a very nice combo you got going there.
This. Protocol pre is much more effective.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
You think fadogia would be something you could use on cycle to keep your libido up?