PES Anabeta Elite + Erase pro

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. That's cool I jut ask because the guy I am training with laughed and said its only for pct and why would someone want to use it if they weren't cycling off a PH.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    Just took some myself!
    Jelly. Trying to take atleast a month off any stims it's been rough so far.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Jelly. Trying to take atleast a month off any stims it's been rough so far.
    You'll respond very well when you begin again though
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    You'll respond very well when you begin again though
    Definitely agree. I'm back on alphamine after a 5-6 week break. The workouts have been intense. I've always loved how well I can deal with stress when on. The list of benefits I get from the product go way beyond energy and fat loss. Overall it's my favorite product out.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Definitely agree. I'm back on alphamine after a 5-6 week break. The workouts have been intense. I've always loved how well I can deal with stress when on. The list of benefits I get from the product go way beyond energy and fat loss. Overall it's my favorite product out.
    It will be worth it with a break for me. I can become to stim dependent at times for the boost. So going a month always helps me.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    That's cool I jut ask because the guy I am training with laughed and said its only for pct and why would someone want to use it if they weren't cycling off a PH.
    some people don't use PH's or haven't yet, so it's a nice natty stack (ABE+EP) to harden up and dry out some. It can also be good to help regulate estrogen (and decrease fat) while doing a lean bulk. It would work amazing in a PCT though.

    I can't believe I never thought to take ABE at night. Looks like i know what i'll be doing for the summer!
    "It's not because of that, It's not because of money
    Works in my blood, And I kill cause I'm HUNGRY"
    --Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk87 View Post

    some people don't use PH's or haven't yet, so it's a nice natty stack (ABE+EP) to harden up and dry out some. It can also be good to help regulate estrogen (and decrease fat) while doing a lean bulk. It would work amazing in a PCT though.

    I can't believe I never thought to take ABE at night. Looks like i know what i'll be doing for the summer!
    My summer night time ritual will be ABE before bed time.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  8. What would be the dosing for usin with/after a PH?

    Probably start usin the last week of PH? Or the last day of PH start at night with ABE and use erase pro in the morning with first meal 640am.. Use alphamine as PRE workout 430 am and t2 midday?


    I was looking online via web search for some other reviews/logs/threads to try and get the info on my own and..... First one sent me here hahaaha

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    What would be the dosing for usin with/after a PH?

    Probably start usin the last week of PH? Or the last day of PH start at night with ABE and use erase pro in the morning with first meal 640am.. Use alphamine as PRE workout 430 am and t2 midday?


    I was looking online via web search for some other reviews/logs/threads to try and get the info on my own and..... First one sent me here hahaaha
    Thats exactly how I would use it...but no need to start it the last week of the PH.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. GDA's stack with these would be a good or bad thing? Just thinking.

    Glycobol, slinshot, ssv2? Or am I missing PES version?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    GDA's stack with these would be a good or bad thing? Just thinking.

    Glycobol, slinshot, ssv2? Or am I missing PES version?
    Gda's stack well with these products. For me a gda is pretty much a staple though. Out of those mentioned I really enjoyed SlinShot.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Gda's stack well with these products. For me a gda is pretty much a staple though. Out of those mentioned I really enjoyed SlinShot.
    I've never used that one... Hear some good stuff about it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    I've never used that one... Hear some good stuff about it.
    It's a personal favorite for me. PES doesn't have one quite yet but the idea has been brought up...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Jelly. Trying to take atleast a month off any stims it's been rough so far.
    That's what I try to do but I slowly taper down so that I don't get the headache and am not just unbearably lethargic. Training isn't what suffers for me without stims but the rest of my busy days ten to be harder on me.

  15. How would a partitioner work with these? Slinshot,ssv2, glycobol?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    How would a partitioner work with these? Slinshot,ssv2, glycobol?
    Thought we discussed this a few days ago? Lol



    Gda's stack well with just about anything.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Thought we discussed this a few days ago? Lol



    Gda's stack well with just about anything.
    Umm yeah I am stupid, I get on an forget what I ask. I ask way to much. I need to read more.

    Sorry

  18. Cortisol spray being used in combination with erase pro...overkill?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    Umm yeah I am stupid, I get on an forget what I ask. I ask way to much. I need to read more.

    Sorry
    No worries, just messing with you anyway.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Here's a question.... Hormone modulators for women seem to improve many things. What supplements like that are for women.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Cortisol spray being used in combination with erase pro...overkill?
    I mean it depends on the amount of stress you are under and your cortisol levels. You need some cortisol in your body so I would save the spray for later or save the money now.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    What would be the dosing for usin with/after a PH?

    Probably start usin the last week of PH? Or the last day of PH start at night with ABE and use erase pro in the morning with first meal 640am.. Use alphamine as PRE workout 430 am and t2 midday?

    I was looking online via web search for some other reviews/logs/threads to try and get the info on my own and..... First one sent me here hahaaha
    I'd throw them in day one of pct if you have one bottle of each.

    You could add GDAs to the cycle if you wish, but just watch it because Anabeta seems to have its own intrinsic glucose disposal mechanism among other things.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Good suggestion here.

    One way I have effectively used ABE in a cut is by utilizing a nighttime dose with a light meal before bed. It's easy to fight hunger when you are sleeping! This also results in a ripped and lean feeling upon waking.
    Probably 1am/1midday/2dinner. before bed a protein shake(bottle says 4 times a day) shouldm it be taken with at least 25-50 carbs? That's why I thought maybe 2 at dinner because I don't plan on eating carbs right before bed.... Unless you feel the protein shake will suffice.

    Kevin mention GDA issues. So we will say that post workout 30min before said 50g carb meal. Anabeta 30min after that(1st dose, not sure how it will feel preworkout). Then (both)1pm, 6pm and if night time w shake.
  24. PES Anabeta Elite + Erase pro


    I am still waiting to do a DAA/erase/endosurge stack.

    All these good reviews is making me think adding ABE would be a very good idea

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I am still waiting to do a DAA/erase/endosurge stack.

    All these good reviews is making me think adding ABE would be a very good idea
    Adding ABE would be a great addition to the above stack. I just started ABE about 1.5 weeks ago and once again I see why it is my favorite supplement.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  26. PES Anabeta Elite + Erase pro


    5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one in ABE is a DHEA metabolite?

    Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione in erase is another DHEA metabolite

    I understand they are different metabolites (cortisol or anti estrogen) but would stacking two DHEA metabolites have side effects though?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one in ABE is a DHEA metabolite?

    Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione in erase is another DHEA metabolite

    I understand they are different metabolites (cortisol or anti estrogen) but would stacking two DHEA metabolites have side effects though?
    Apparently not because those are always stacked I'm starting a daa erase abe alphamine recomp stack tomorrow . But in for an answer to above
  28. PES Anabeta Elite + Erase pro


    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Apparently not because those are always stacked I'm starting a daa erase abe alphamine recomp stack tomorrow . But in for an answer to above
    Seems a little counter productive I suppose.

    Maybe Original anabeta would be better

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

    Seems a little counter productive I suppose.

    Maybe Original anabeta would be better
    ABE is used for recomps. Ill prolly end up saving my alphamine for a cut. I'm not a fan of huge stacks.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA
    By rome32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:42 PM
  2. PES Anabeta elite+Erase pro+DAA
    By cokeholio in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 10:16 AM
  3. Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 05:45 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 01:20 AM
  5. Anabeta Elite+Erase pro+Alpha t2 stack?
    By pg1369 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 12:06 PM
Log in
Log in