dcp and lean xtreme

doughnut cat

Awards
I use to use this a few years ago but have found they are discontinued.
By far this was my favorite stack. Is there any equivalent now a days?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I use to use this a few years ago but have found they are discontinued.
By far this was my favorite stack. Is there any equivalent now a days?
There's still DCP online on some retailers, and it's rather cheap. We have Reduce-XT which is by far my favorite (and IMHO best) cortisol control, it is an identical replica of the old LX formula. You could get an amazing stack going with:

-SNS Reduce-XT 4 caps a day
-SNS PLCAR 2g a day
-If you can find SNS TTA-500 or DCP, get either 1-1.5g of TTA before high carb meals , or get your usual dosage of DCP (I would dose 8 caps of DCP though, used to work good for me)
-SNS RK-500 and BOOM , go for 1-2g of RKs and enjoy ;)!

Additionally, you could get the great benefits of Green Tea Extract or Green Coffee Bean Extract, we have both at amazingly affordable bulk prices brother!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And that is how you do that...

- Valdez

doughnut cat

Awards
wow thanks. we are from the same city, lol.

doughnut cat

Awards
There's still DCP online on some retailers, and it's rather cheap. We have Reduce-XT which is by far my favorite (and IMHO best) cortisol control, it is an identical replica of the old LX formula. You could get an amazing stack going with:

-SNS PLCAR 2g a day
-If you can find SNS TTA-500 or DCP, get either 1-1.5g of TTA before high carb meals , or get your usual dosage of DCP (I would dose 8 caps of DCP though, used to work good for me)

Additionally, you could get the great benefits of Green Tea Extract or Green Coffee Bean Extract, we have both at amazingly affordable bulk prices brother!
we are from the same city. I am actually running keto so I wont have many high carb meals.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Reduce XT

Ergobolic by Ergogenix is a great Cort control product with awesome sleep benefits

Some here have ran both together, can't go wrong with either

DCP can still be found I have some here I am stacking with Ergoshred :D

DCP is truly a great non stim fat burner

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abliterate advanced is a crazy good alternative to lean xtreme.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

-SNS PLCAR 2g a day

This + SS Forskolin is basically a much more effective version of the two products.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-SNS PLCAR 2g a day

I echo this. You could also utilize raspberry ketones or thyrocaps

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I echo this. You could also utilize raspberry ketones or thyrocaps
I haven't much experience with RK's but 3,3 diiodo l-thyronine gets me pretty freaking wet (read sweaty).

Desh

Awards
Hi I don't want hijack this thread but I have a question regarding the new lean xtreme, I have been taking only one pill for a few days and I get sore joints and lowered libido. Will my body adjust because I'm introducing a new substance or should I discontinue using it?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hi I don't want hijack this thread but I have a question regarding the new lean xtreme, I have been taking only one pill for a few days and I get sore joints and lowered libido. Will my body adjust because I'm introducing a new substance or should I discontinue using it?
I've always wondered about this

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Just throwing it out but DCP 2.0 will be out soon. :D

Desh

Awards
Ok my previous issues have been resolved and libido is higher than before and also I feel that I can handle stress much better but I have another major symptom. I feel like lean xtreme is giving me mad isomnia right now. Can't sleep more than an hour or two without waking up. Anyway I can counteract this?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Ok my previous issues have been resolved and libido is higher than before and also I feel that I can handle stress much better but I have another major symptom. I feel like lean xtreme is giving me mad isomnia right now. Can't sleep more than an hour or two without waking up. Anyway I can counteract this?
what else are you taking since LX is non stim and should be able to let you sleep