x-factor and insulin mimicker interaction q

jsm1289

Awards
Hey all,

I am currently running x-factor with ur-spray during a recomp. So far so good. I was looking to add in an insulin mimicker , either recompadrol or glycobol and just wanted to make sure there were no adverse reactions with stacking these products. THanks everyone !

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all,

I am currently running x-factor with ur-spray during a recomp. So far so good. I was looking to add in an insulin mimicker , either recompadrol or glycobol and just wanted to make sure there were no adverse reactions with stacking these products. THanks everyone !
None that i can see but id wait for other members who may know something i dont.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to worrie. Separate recompadrol till post post workout meal mainly 4 hours away.

jsm1289

Awards
i see recompandrol and glycobol also have different ingredients so the answer to my question may vary for each product

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i see recompandrol and glycobol also have different ingredients so the answer to my question may vary for each product
They both contain berberine. But yes different ingredients

Recompadrol is king ;)

jsm1289

Awards
Two questions EBF ( if you don't mind)

WHy is recompadrol king?

I read the abstract of the study you linked
If berberine inhibited synthesis of thromboxane A[SUB]2[/SUB] induced by AA, ( i dont know what thromboxane is) would it be advantageous to dose recomp on days you don't take x-factor, since x-factor is pre/wo only? Thanks!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two questions EBF ( if you don't mind)

WHy is recompadrol king?

I read the abstract of the study you linked
If berberine inhibited synthesis of thromboxane A[SUB]2[/SUB] induced by AA, ( i dont know what thromboxane is) would it be advantageous to dose recomp on days you don't take x-factor, since x-factor is pre/wo only? Thanks!
Just dose them away from eachother by a few hours

Recompadrol is king because its super versatile and had a wide away of ingredients that function o keep you lean

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

Recompadrol is the best GDA for me at least, i too wondered this question because i was going to be taking x-factor again soon, ill just cycle off the recomp while i take it.

p.s. Iv'e tried glycobol and i would be hesitant to even put it in the top 5 nutrient partitioners, but everyone's different so you never know.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If your looking for a mimicker then use PSlin.

Recompadrol is a partitioner.

Versatile. Affordable. On sale at nutra for under $30 ;)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

jsm1289

Awards
If your looking for a mimicker then use PSlin.

Recompadrol is a partitioner.

Versatile. Affordable. On sale at nutra for under $30 ;)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
how do the two differ with regards to weight loss/cutting?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
how do the two differ with regards to weight loss/cutting?
Palin is used in higher carbs to lower the load of cho taken in, reduce bloat. Used for say large carb feast at 1 sitting.

Recompadrol shuttles nutrients as I stated previously,but can be taken at half a serve each meal to maintain healthy patterns, and can help block certain enzymes that lead to fat storage like HCA blocks fatty acid uptake from food (fat block).

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App