x-factor and insulin mimicker interaction q

  1. x-factor and insulin mimicker interaction q


    Hey all,

    I am currently running x-factor with ur-spray during a recomp. So far so good. I was looking to add in an insulin mimicker , either recompadrol or glycobol and just wanted to make sure there were no adverse reactions with stacking these products. THanks everyone !

  2. Re: x-factor and insulin mimicker interaction q


    Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    Hey all,

    I am currently running x-factor with ur-spray during a recomp. So far so good. I was looking to add in an insulin mimicker , either recompadrol or glycobol and just wanted to make sure there were no adverse reactions with stacking these products. THanks everyone !
    None that i can see but id wait for other members who may know something i dont.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  3. No need to worrie. Separate recompadrol till post post workout meal mainly 4 hours away.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    No need to worrie. Separate recompadrol till post post workout meal mainly 4 hours away.
    But berberine does interact with ArA

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    But berberine does interact with ArA
    in what way does it interact?

  6. i see recompandrol and glycobol also have different ingredients so the answer to my question may vary for each product

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    i see recompandrol and glycobol also have different ingredients so the answer to my question may vary for each product
    They both contain berberine. But yes different ingredients

    Recompadrol is king

  8. Two questions EBF ( if you don't mind)

    WHy is recompadrol king?

    I read the abstract of the study you linked
    If berberine inhibited synthesis of thromboxane A2 induced by AA, ( i dont know what thromboxane is) would it be advantageous to dose recomp on days you don't take x-factor, since x-factor is pre/wo only? Thanks!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    Two questions EBF ( if you don't mind)

    WHy is recompadrol king?

    I read the abstract of the study you linked
    If berberine inhibited synthesis of thromboxane A2 induced by AA, ( i dont know what thromboxane is) would it be advantageous to dose recomp on days you don't take x-factor, since x-factor is pre/wo only? Thanks!
    Just dose them away from eachother by a few hours

    Recompadrol is king because its super versatile and had a wide away of ingredients that function o keep you lean

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    Hey all,

    I am currently running x-factor with ur-spray during a recomp. So far so good. I was looking to add in an insulin mimicker , either recompadrol or glycobol and just wanted to make sure there were no adverse reactions with stacking these products. THanks everyone !

    Recompadrol is the best GDA for me at least, i too wondered this question because i was going to be taking x-factor again soon, ill just cycle off the recomp while i take it.

    p.s. Iv'e tried glycobol and i would be hesitant to even put it in the top 5 nutrient partitioners, but everyone's different so you never know.

  11. If your looking for a mimicker then use PSlin.

    Recompadrol is a partitioner.

    Versatile. Affordable. On sale at nutra for under $30

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    If your looking for a mimicker then use PSlin.

    Recompadrol is a partitioner.

    Versatile. Affordable. On sale at nutra for under $30

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    how do the two differ with regards to weight loss/cutting?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post

    how do the two differ with regards to weight loss/cutting?
    Palin is used in higher carbs to lower the load of cho taken in, reduce bloat. Used for say large carb feast at 1 sitting.

    Recompadrol shuttles nutrients as I stated previously,but can be taken at half a serve each meal to maintain healthy patterns, and can help block certain enzymes that lead to fat storage like HCA blocks fatty acid uptake from food (fat block).

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 08:42 AM
Log in
Log in