kre alkalyn help

1. Registered User
    Answers

kre alkalyn help

Hello everyone, I am new to creatine supplements, and have recently purchased one kre-alkalyn bottle. However I am not exactly certain how to take it. I've been told to take 2 pills pre and 2 pills post workout. My main question is when to take it on rest days? Also I am planning to take only one bottle of kre-alkalyn (about a month) and then take a break. How long of a break should I take? Or should I start another bottle right after I finish the first? How long should I take it so I can see some decent results? I hope I get concrete answers as soon as possible. Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Re: kre alkalyn help

Don't take it... Try to sell it get some creatine mono and use your left over cash on food.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Don't take it... Try to sell it get some creatine mono and use your left over cash on food.

- Valdez
    Can you please explain why?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pillum View Post
    Can you please explain why?
    Creatine is creatine and mono is the cheapest and has stood the test of time.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Well, in any case I think it's a little late for me to sell my kre-alk, so if there aren't any bad side effects from it (and I haven't heard of any, so if there are some that you know of, please tell me) I am planning to take it.

Still waiting for the answers to my questions
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Re: kre alkalyn help

Quote Originally Posted by pillum View Post
    Well, in any case I think it's a little late for me to sell my kre-alk, so if there aren't any bad side effects from it (and I haven't heard of any, so if there are some that you know of, please tell me) I am planning to take it.

Still waiting for the answers to my questions
    Take as directed on the bottle. Don't follow up with another. Save your money and use the proven creatine, the one that remains king in every study, every time.

You don't need to worry about cycling creatine.

It'll probably take at least a month to saturate depending on if you load or not. Loading is not needed.

Again just follow the manufacturers directions on the bottle.

Creatine need not be taken at any specific time of day so, if they indicate pre/post whatever do that nbd

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Take as directed on the bottle. Don't follow up with another. Save your money and use the proven creatine, the one that remains king in every study, every time.

You don't need to worry about cycling creatine.

It'll probably take at least a month to saturate depending on if you load or not. Loading is not needed.

Again just follow the manufacturers directions on the bottle.

Creatine need not be taken at any specific time of day so, if they indicate pre/post whatever do that nbd

- Valdez
    Agree on this, loading Kre-alkalyn is not needed and take as directed. On off days just take half the dose.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I take 3 Kre-Alk pre-workout and none on off days. i get to bloated if i take any more creatine then that.
    Creatine is creatine though no need to sell it lol if you already have it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kre-Alkalyn/Glutamine :Help please
    By Remixman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:46 PM
  2. help with creatine gluconate or kre-alkalyn?
    By FLAwrestler88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 02:28 PM
  3. Kre-Alkalyn (Buffered Creatine)
    By drei in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 04:08 PM
  4. Kre-Alkalyn K-500
    By Assertive_guy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 10:01 AM