Versa-1 how shoul i run it!?

  1. Versa-1 how shoul i run it!?


    Not sure if I should post this here. But I just got my IC versa-1 in the mail. How should I run this? Is it best to go with the recommended dose or does anyone think a higher dose would be better? I'm mostly looking to maintain strength and mass while i cut back on BF. thanks


  2. Every rep from USP labs has said just run 1 cap.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Every rep from USP labs has said just run 1 cap.
    Yeah that's what I've read. Just wasn't sure if anyone had better experiences with more. Thanks!
    •   
       


  4. I'm 3 days into my run and I'm just doing 1 cap a day, along with my preworkout, which is rampant by ***. And the agmatine that came with the ic release. Just finished my 3rd workout and I already notice something different. Like I have a little more endurance and focus. But I think its too soon to say that's the versa 1.

  5. Time will tell if 2 or 3 caps will produce better results

  6. Quote Originally Posted by aaronagis View Post
    I'm 3 days into my run and I'm just doing 1 cap a day, along with my preworkout, which is rampant by ***. And the agmatine that came with the ic release. Just finished my 3rd workout and I already notice something different. Like I have a little more endurance and focus. But I think its too soon to say that's the versa 1.
    I'm going to be starting tomorrow. From what I read this is some quality **** I can't wait to try it out!!

  7. 1 cap/day. Non-workout days dose in the morning, workout days dose with your pre-workout.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    1 cap/day. Non-workout days dose in the morning, workout days dose with your pre-workout.
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Pretty excited to find out if anyone's gonna do a bigger dose or not. Personally I'm just going to stick with one pill a day. Exciting stuff!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post

    Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Pretty excited to find out if anyone's gonna do a bigger dose or not. Personally I'm just going to stick with one pill a day. Exciting stuff!!!
    Looking forward to you feedback! If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Pretty excited to find out if anyone's gonna do a bigger dose or not. Personally I'm just going to stick with one pill a day. Exciting stuff!!!
    Of course people will try it,but more is not always better!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Of course people will try it,but more is not always better!
    What's your thoughts on running this alongside a ph? I'm currently in the middle of a cycle of hdrol. Thoughts?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post

    What's your thoughts on running this alongside a ph? I'm currently in the middle of a cycle of hdrol. Thoughts?
    I wouldn't waste it. Use it in PCT to further your gains. It's a natural anabolic
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I wouldn't waste it. Use it in PCT to further your gains. It's a natural anabolic
    That's what my plan was so I will stick with that thanks!!

  14. Agreed,I would run it thru pct!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Agreed,I would run it thru pct!
    What do you think for pct? I have erase pro daa max and cycle assist. Does this sound good to run with versa? Or should I drop anything or add any? This was my first ph cycle so any help is appreciated. That's why I stuck with hdrol. From what I've read it was mild. Thanks!

  16. No SERM?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No SERM?
    Not sure what that is actually. What would you suggest?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No SERM?
    Don't recall anybody stating is was a steroid or pro hormone ,

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

    Don't recall anybody stating is was a steroid or pro hormone ,
    He's on HDrol.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    He's on HDrol.
    Yeah. A friend suggested Nolva. Is that a good serm?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post

    Yeah. A friend suggested Nolva. Is that a good serm?
    Yeah. 20/20/10/10 should work.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Var, Havoc and Test Cyp.. How would you run it??
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 11:25 PM
  2. Trenadrol, how should I run it
    By Darkstar765 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 10:22 PM
  3. How would YOU run it?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 06:15 PM
  4. S1+ and M1T, how should i run it??
    By ABiLiTY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 09:15 PM
Log in
Log in