Versa-1 how shoul i run it!?

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Not sure if I should post this here. But I just got my IC versa-1 in the mail. How should I run this? Is it best to go with the recommended dose or does anyone think a higher dose would be better? I'm mostly looking to maintain strength and mass while i cut back on BF. thanks

boogyman

Awards
Every rep from USP labs has said just run 1 cap.

aaronagis

Awards
I'm 3 days into my run and I'm just doing 1 cap a day, along with my preworkout, which is rampant by ***. And the agmatine that came with the ic release. Just finished my 3rd workout and I already notice something different. Like I have a little more endurance and focus. But I think its too soon to say that's the versa 1.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
I'm 3 days into my run and I'm just doing 1 cap a day, along with my preworkout, which is rampant by ***. And the agmatine that came with the ic release. Just finished my 3rd workout and I already notice something different. Like I have a little more endurance and focus. But I think its too soon to say that's the versa 1.
I'm going to be starting tomorrow. From what I read this is some quality **** I can't wait to try it out!!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
1 cap/day. Non-workout days dose in the morning, workout days dose with your pre-workout.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Pretty excited to find out if anyone's gonna do a bigger dose or not. Personally I'm just going to stick with one pill a day. Exciting stuff!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Pretty excited to find out if anyone's gonna do a bigger dose or not. Personally I'm just going to stick with one pill a day. Exciting stuff!!!
Of course people will try it,but more is not always better!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Agreed,I would run it thru pct!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Agreed,I would run it thru pct!
What do you think for pct? I have erase pro daa max and cycle assist. Does this sound good to run with versa? Or should I drop anything or add any? This was my first ph cycle so any help is appreciated. That's why I stuck with hdrol. From what I've read it was mild. Thanks!