Anyone stacking nootropics with preworkouts?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I know someone is going to say make my life easier and try focus xt but right now im waiting for Appnuts Uncut. Im on rpm(until Uncut hits the markets), drive, creatine, beta alanine and alcar daily and im thinking about adding some aniracetam and choline. What type of results have you seen during your workouts if you are on a similar regiment?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
What about amino acids or BCAAs? They do act as nuerotransmitters and have some energizing effect.

-OS-Team AppNut

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you looking for? More energy? Focus? Etc?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either way you can add some more chocamine. I am a big fan of it. Also tyramine, GPLC, hordenine, evodiamine, sulbutiamine would all make good additions.

I would start with adding chocamime and GPLC. Should add a nice mental boost to the pre workout you already hve

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
What are you looking for? More energy? Focus? Etc?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
Im really looking for the memory/recall and quick thinking/sharp tongue effects. I want to be more conversational with verbal fluency.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
OK I see where you're goin.

Still gonna say Focus XT. The original Black Cats was closer to this - still out there if you look around for 15-20 bucks.
Chaotic Labz makes Chaotic Rage which has 1-2 ingredients not quite kosher. Unreasonably expensive though.

-OS-Team AppNut

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can add stim-free Focus XT to just about anything, including preworkouts. I would not use racetams preworkout really.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Either way you can add some more chocamine. I am a big fan of it. Also tyramine, GPLC, hordenine, evodiamine, sulbutiamine would all make good additions.

I would start with adding chocamime and GPLC. Should add a nice mental boost to the pre workout you already hve

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II*using Tapatalk 2

I like chocamine as well. I'm not big on GPLC though as the data shows that its NO boosting effect is mediated by PLCAR. With PLCAR being cheaper and providing more PLCAR gram for gram (obviously), GPLC/Sigma Tau kinda take a backseat.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What about using noo pept coop?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
What about using noo pept coop?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
I have noopept. But i would rather use something that is a little more tested since i am stacking it with other substances.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Demiurge + Focus-XT + Ephedrine + 2g ALCAR = win.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How much ALCAR is already in FocusXT?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Secret ;) , I would usually just add 1g of ALCAR...but annecdotally, I have felt even more focus with 2g ONCE IN A WHILE...I never use it more than once or twice per week...I rather use my Demiurge for classes/tests/study sessions.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I don't see the downside of running nootropics with a preworkout. Just listen to your body, if it's too much stimulation, than back off a little. I know some preworkouts have nootropics or things that mimic nootropic

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Secret ;) , I would usually just add 1g of ALCAR...but annecdotally, I have felt even more focus with 2g ONCE IN A WHILE...I never use it more than once or twice per week...I rather use my Demiurge for classes/tests/study sessions.
Yeah, I take 2g of ALCAR in the morning anyways, so wondering if I added FocusXT to it, would it be too much ALCAR?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Absolutely no point preworkout, unless you have to memorize all your lifting numbers for next workout
Will use prior to law class.

Timing?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

xhrr

Awards
I like chocamine as well. I'm not big on GPLC though as the data shows that its NO boosting effect is mediated by PLCAR. With PLCAR being cheaper and providing more PLCAR gram for gram (obviously), GPLC/Sigma Tau kinda take a backseat.
I know SNS still has some PLCAR left do you trust NP bulk from when I can't get it from SNS anymore.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Im really looking for the memory/recall and quick thinking/sharp tongue effects. I want to be more conversational with verbal fluency.
I don't see the point of wanting to enhance memory/recall and quick thinking while at the gym, hell we have log books for that. As far as a nootropic stack for outside of the gym I'd suggest this:
Aniracetam 750mg
Alpha-GPC 300mg
PQQ 10mg
Fish Oil 1000mg
Coffee if you're not stim sensitive.

Take all supps 2-3 times per day depending on what you need to accomplish.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I meant memory in general. I wanted to know if adding aniracetam would interact adversely with any of the ingredients from my pwos.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
demiurge plus any of the three craze/rpm/phenadrine are great for preworkout focus in my experience.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see the point of wanting to enhance memory/recall and quick thinking while at the gym, hell we have log books for that. As far as a nootropic stack for outside of the gym I'd suggest this:
Aniracetam 750mg
Alpha-GPC 300mg
PQQ 10mg
Fish Oil 1000mg
Coffee if you're not stim sensitive.

Take all supps 2-3 times per day depending on what you need to accomplish.
Do you have stock in PQQ lmao! Every nootropic thread is being bumped with your PQQ endorsement. You either have vested interests OR the stuff is AMAZING!!!

- Valdez

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Do you have stock in PQQ lmao! Every nootropic thread is being bumped with your PQQ endorsement. You either have vested interests OR the stuff is AMAZING!!!

- Valdez
It may do something in the case of metabolic dysfunction or the truly elderly, but suggesting it for every damn purpose to your average user is getting old.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tough to say. Anecdotally, I notice effects for hours, but the biological halflife is way low.
As in how long prior to my class or what I'm doing that requires focus do I take no pept

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx bro.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
300 mg of sulbutiamine has always worked pretty well for me on increasing short-term memory recall and verbal skills- the effects of nootropics can be variable from person to person because of individual differences in brain chemistry, so it is hard to gauge if it will help you- when I take sulbutiamine, I can listen to an entire paragraph and repeat it back verbally almost verbatim. Normal circumstances, I can maybe get a sentence or two (getting old); one drawback, the effects wear off after a few doses, at least with me

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PQQ is interesting; it increases CREB and has some decent anti-oxidant characteristics, and there are data backing some effects on memory and cognition

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
PQQ is interesting; it increases CREB and has some decent anti-oxidant characteristics, and there are data backing some effects on memory and cognition
Does PQQ give you the witty mind equivalent to a long night of drinking?