Gear
    Compound 20
    Prime
    PowerFULL
    Versa-1
    Super Cissus
    Testo patch
    Power patch trippled
    6 grams pre Gplc 2 grams agmintne 3 grams ba con cret, gms, electrolytes and peptides
    Vitalizer
    Workout maximizer
    Amino patches 3 times a day
    Crotomax and flavomax orac of 8000 combined.
    You forgot to add the kitchen sink.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Tropinol XP would definitely have its place in the best natural stack now..

Excited for potent doses of exogenous testosterone boosters than that pretty big dose of potassium nitrate. Stacked with Hemavol and some ArA, that could be absolutely epic pumps.

Be sure to check out this killer deal - Tropinol for about $15 less than getting it individually, as well as a full bottle of Intimidate and Dexaprine samples. The best $37.99 you'll ever spend.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...dle-stack.html
    Too many proven products to use before I jump on something unproven. I remember the original Tropinol ads about it being the greatest ever . . . if it was sooooo effective why was it COMPLETELY reformulated?

I'll stick with the proven Anabeta/DAA/Erase stack for a nice 8 weeker for some nice lean gains.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.05%

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Too many proven products to use before I jump on something unproven. I remember the original Tropinol ads about it being the greatest ever . . . if it was sooooo effective why was it COMPLETELY reformulated?

I'll stick with the proven Anabeta/DAA/Erase stack for a nice 8 weeker for some nice lean gains.
    The original Tropinol was something that I'm not incredibly familiar with (I just joined the iForce Team today, as a matter of fact), but it was one of the first products to utilize Bulbine and was a very unique and effective formula. One of the problems that I would assume were associated with the original formula was that Bulbine requires a very specific dose related to subjective individual parameters (weight, among others) for it to be truly effective at manipulating hormones in an ideal way for the purposes of a lifter (too much and too little produce relatively unfavorable results). During my previous rep gig with SNS, we noticed this narrow(er) window of dosing for Bulbine during logs of our own product. While it was a great formula, successful companies obviously keep their crown jewels up to date with the latest findings and modify them in ways suitable to maintaining their supremacy, and refining them for optimal performance for a wide variety of individuals, in their respective nichés.

All the stops were pulled out on the newest version to allow it to shine compared to some of our other great formulae like Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, and Intimidate. The combination of clinically proven ingredients for positive hormonal manipulation excites me, but what gets me most is the inclusion of potassium nitrate, as I'm a positive responder to nitrates and absolutely love them.

It's unproven as yet, but soon we should have nice anecdotal experiences from logs coming out for ingredients already supported by some clinical studies. I have no doubt we'll also have some runs using subjects that feature before/after blood work - that's the way I know Vaughn likes to do things. Stick to what's worked for you in the past for now and let us prove to you what we've got rocks - I stand by our product 100% otherwise I wouldn't work here.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

If running a ABE / Erase Pro / DAA cycle would it be retarded to use Core Test as source of DAA? Would it be overkill anti E with the EP? Cant post links to its profile but each serving contains:

-4 g of sodium D-aspartic acid
    -75 mg of 3-desoxy, 7-keto DHEA
    -300 mg of Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin)
    -1500 IU of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    If running a ABE / Erase Pro / DAA cycle would it be retarded to use Core Test as source of DAA? Would it be overkill anti E with the EP? Cant post links to its profile but each serving contains:

-4 g of sodium D-aspartic acid-75 mg of 3-desoxy, 7-keto DHEA
    -300 mg of Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin)
    -1500 IU of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
    That would stack nice. The forskolin in core test and anabeta elite may be more then you need but other then that you'll be good
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's Your Favorite Natty Stack?
    By JonRubio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 03:54 PM
  2. Build Your Anabolic Stack
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 03:54 PM
  3. Alternative to the "build your own"?
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 06:56 PM
  4. Build your own transdermal! What you making?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 04:59 PM
  5. Whats your ideal weight for your height?
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 01:00 PM