Unlimited budget...build your ideal natty stack

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by steveups View Post
    Bioforge V3

    X-Factor Advanced

    Peak Beta+

    Intrabolic

    Humapro

    Craze

    Pump-Bol

    Osteo Sport

    Orange Triad
    I think that about does it did i forget anything?
    X Factor Advanced is garbage, Peak Beta is overpriced, Intrabolic is garbage...humapro is overpriced (bulk modern bcaas are better)...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep


  2. I did a thing like that months ago, i tried not to overlap on some ingredients, could be better it's still a good base :


    Everyday :

    Ortho Core
    Core flex
    Core test
    Blue print
    Titanium XL
    Clout + Bodyoctane - AM+PM , 1 of those being pre workout
    DCP
    LeanXtreme
    ECaY
    30mg Zinc (gluconate) before bed
    Abliderate advanced
    NOxidant


    Gut Health
    Vitaberry - 2x ED and whenever you're hungry
    Mycogreens powder - 2x ED
    Oximega fish oil - 5caps ED










    15min before preW meal : 1 slinsane + 300mg Na-R-ALA + 2 Hemavol


    30min preW : Clout + Core ZAP + 2sc Premax + 2sc SPMAX


    intra : 80g dextrose + 30g Peptopro + 20g BCAA + 2g LCLT

    •   
       


  3. ArA, GMS, IGF-2, Anabeta Elite, Erase, DAA.

    Does this seem like a lot of products to take on a bulk after having only used DAA in the past? Am I adding in too much **** here?


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    ArA, GMS, IGF-2, Anabeta Elite, Erase, DAA.

    Does this seem like a lot of products to take on a bulk after having only used DAA in the past? Am I adding in too much **** here?

    I don't like mixing certain GDAs with ArA...some ingredients may react negatively with them. Anyhow, I would say if you really wanna do ArA best thing to do is:

    -1.5-2.5g of ArA
    -2g LCLT
    -5-8g GMS
    -6-9g Citrulline Malate
    -1-2g Agmatine Sulfate
    -Anabeta Elite 4 caps a day

    I don't know if your joints can take it, but if they can , 1 cap of Erase Pro a day too.

    It can be fairly cheap if you do SNS Cit Mal, SNS Agmatine Powder (100g), bulk powder LCLT (I've seen like 100g for as low as $15) and some bulk GMS or Glycergrow...the expensive part would be the ArA but even some retailers have 200ct bottles at a fair price (X-Factor).

    You can't miss on PES and nutraplanet though, most of the times they will have insane prices on ABE and EP, I would say they are worth every penny, including for this stack, since I do see synergism between Anacyclus pyrethrum and ArA.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Hello gents,

    scenario: you have unlimited funds, give me your best natty stack combo. Seems like a lot of guys have these great combinations in mind but always say too expensive etc. If you could do it the right way and $$ was not an issue what you go with??

    I myself have deduced the below stack to be pretty solid from member feedback and had a few questions, I have combed through a huge amount of threads, but never saw all 4 together.

    Anabeta elite + erase pro + DAA + IGF-2

    1. - Too much? Overkill? what would you pull or add to improve?

    2. - Was also looking at the activate extreme and triazole stack. Anyone know how that might "stack" up against the above listed combination?

    6'0 200 even sitting at around 12% and continuing a natty lean bulk through May before I start cutting diet for Oct show. Haven't taken anything in almost a year and that was a solo shot of DAA for 12 weeks. Whatever I go with I will also continue creatine and anabolic pump as I respond well to the insulin partitioner. Looking to finish strong on this bulk and was hoping to get some feedback. Diet, training, and sleep are tight and strictly followed, no concerns there, so I believe I will be able to get the most out of any supplement I try. I know these compounds are all user dependent, and what might work for one does not necessarily work for others, but considering $$ as no obstacle just looking for the best possible combo for my time. I know I could run one, and then try another later down the road during cut, which I may just do, but now just looking to maximizing clean bulk.

    I appreciate any and all feedback you might be willing to give a guy.

    P.S. I noticed a decent amount of members from the military, thank you all for your service, 8 year and counting Army guy myself.
    that is an AWESOME stack.

    for strength: Prime + Anabeta + IGF 2 + DAA

    Mass: Anabeta + Versa 1 + IGF 2 + Prime + DAA

    Cut: Alphamine + Versa 1 + Anabeta Elite + DAA + Erase Pro
    BPS Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    X Factor Advanced is garbage, Peak Beta is overpriced, Intrabolic is garbage...humapro is overpriced (bulk modern bcaas are better)...
    Explain to me why IntrAbolic is garbage?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Explain to me why IntrAbolic is garbage?
    No point taking taking BCAA's , EAA's INTRA workout, it just has some minerals/electrolytes too and Arginine as a filler. You are paying that much for 1.2lbs of 2.5g of Leucine and Arginine...go ahead...if you want BCAAs have them Pre workout around 2 hours for mTOR pathway stimulations (allegedly only 2.5-5g leucine honestly) and/or have then during fasting periods.

    Bulk Modern BCAAs and RecoverPro are better for price and ratios and honestly Bulk Modern BCAAs is as good as it gets for price.

    Explain to me why do you think it's worth it? Or that any of the other supplements were worth it?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    No point taking taking BCAA's , EAA's INTRA workout, it just has some minerals/electrolytes too and Arginine as a filler. You are paying that much for 1.2lbs of 2.5g of Leucine and Arginine...go ahead...if you want BCAAs have them Pre workout around 2 hours for mTOR pathway stimulations (allegedly only 2.5-5g leucine honestly) and/or have then during fasting periods.

    Bulk Modern BCAAs and RecoverPro are better for price and ratios and honestly Bulk Modern BCAAs is as good as it gets for price.

    Explain to me why do you think it's worth it? Or that any of the other supplements were worth it?
    Although marketed as a Peri workout product it is equally at home Pre or Post. You're getting 4 grams of peptides and almost 5.5 grams of free form EAA's 2.5 grams of which is Leucine. Also 1.6 grams of BA and electrolytes. Are there things of better value yeah most likely. To say "its garbage" is completely false. "Worth it" and "its garbage" are two different things.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Although marketed as a Peri workout product it is equally at home Pre or Post. You're getting 4 grams of peptides and almost 5.5 grams of free form EAA's 2.5 grams of which is Leucine. Also 1.6 grams of BA and electrolytes. Are there things of better value yeah most likely. To say "its garbage" is completely false. "Worth it" and "its garbage" are two different things.
    I don't like filler, unnecesarry products. Specially when BA has no place Pre workout, when Arginine does nothing...and when BCAAs and EAAs should come from your diet if sufficient protein allotment is a given...which should be for any budybuilder, unless that he is on a really late stage cut and he is shredding that last bit for competition...

    Now lets see, if you are paying that much for it, why not save money, get Bulk Beta Alanine, dose it properly and if you so want BCAAs why not get them for a cheaper price in a more effective (anecdotally since the only trials on bcaas are on 2:1:1) ratio like 8:1:1 or 4:1:1 from the afore mentioned sources (see my previous post)?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I don't like filler, unnecesarry products. Specially when BA has no place Pre workout, when Arginine does nothing...and when BCAAs and EAAs should come from your diet if sufficient protein allotment is a given...which should be for any budybuilder, unless that he is on a really late stage cut and he is shredding that last bit for competition...

    Now lets see, if you are paying that much for it, why not save money, get Bulk Beta Alanine, dose it properly and if you so want BCAAs why not get them for a cheaper price in a more effective (anecdotally since the only trials on bcaas are on 2:1:1) ratio like 8:1:1 or 4:1:1 from the afore mentioned sources (see my previous post)?
    Seriously why even take supplements at all? LOL Buy all bulk SNS **** FTW! To each his own. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Seriously why even take supplements at all? LOL Buy all bulk SNS **** FTW! To each his own. One mans trash is another mans treasure.
    Never said buy SNS only, I said bulk...who you buy from is your decision! But if you want to get the most out of your money, at least do watch proper dosage, price per serving and keep track of new studies to find out what are the proven working supplements brother.

    No need to get all angry...we were only discussing...while at it, what's good about X-Factor Advanced ?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    I don't like mixing certain GDAs with ArA...some ingredients may react negatively with them. Anyhow, I would say if you really wanna do ArA best thing to do is:

    -1.5-2.5g of ArA
    -2g LCLT
    -5-8g GMS
    -6-9g Citrulline Malate
    -1-2g Agmatine Sulfate
    -Anabeta Elite 4 caps a day

    I don't know if your joints can take it, but if they can , 1 cap of Erase Pro a day too.

    It can be fairly cheap if you do SNS Cit Mal, SNS Agmatine Powder (100g), bulk powder LCLT (I've seen like 100g for as low as $15) and some bulk GMS or Glycergrow...the expensive part would be the ArA but even some retailers have 200ct bottles at a fair price (X-Factor).

    You can't miss on PES and nutraplanet though, most of the times they will have insane prices on ABE and EP, I would say they are worth every penny, including for this stack, since I do see synergism between Anacyclus pyrethrum and ArA.
    Are you implying IGF-2 is a GDA?

  13. Cissus - to try stay injury free!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Are you implying IGF-2 is a GDA?
    Hm not sure , let me check, sounded like one haha...I just ain't familiar wiht the product...lets look it up.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Are you implying IGF-2 is a GDA?
    Oh I see it isn't now , I wonder how much Rhodiola is in it...or L-dopa...could be nice IMO. I'll try it out.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Oh I see it isn't now , I wonder how much Rhodiola is in it...or L-dopa...could be nice IMO. I'll try it out.
    I enjoyed my run with it.

  17. SNS Focus XT
    SNS Agmatine
    SNS Cissus XT
    Biotivia BioForge v3
    USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    CL Green Bulge
    CL Orange Triad
    Haleo Aqua Red

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    SNS Focus XT
    SNS Agmatine
    SNS Cissus XT
    Biotivia BioForge v3
    USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    CL Green Bulge
    CL Orange Triad
    Haleo Aqua Red
    You sir are on to something good.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    that is an AWESOME stack.

    for strength: Prime + Anabeta + IGF 2 + DAA

    Mass: Anabeta + Versa 1 + IGF 2 + Prime + DAA

    Cut: Alphamine + Versa 1 + Anabeta Elite + DAA + Erase Pro
    I think I am going to try a cut VERY similar to that this spring...

    To OP your stack is plenty and should yield great results. I personally don't like to take too much at once, rather stagger at different times so that you can maximize progress over time rather than fit it into a small window.

    I love ArA and consistently use it, but haven't had the chance to stack it with AnaBeta yet.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  20. Haven't used ArA, may have to
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Haven't used ArA, may have to
    The duration of post workout muscle soreness while on was enough to nearly turn me off from running it again.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    The duration of post workout muscle soreness while on was enough to nearly turn me off from running it again.
    interesting

    ...........
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    interesting

    ...........
    It's the worst DOMS you've ever had. However thats part of its MOA and a sure sign its working.

  24. ArA + Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT + Anabeta.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    The duration of post workout muscle soreness while on was enough to nearly turn me off from running it again.
    My knees got so bad when I ran it I stopped squatting, never again. I thought Erase Pro was rough on my joints but this was another level.

    It gets awesome reviews so I'm kinda bummed but I'll take pain free squats over any supplement.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Haven't used ArA, may have to
    I think you should...I love me some ArA. As mentioned the DOMS can be intense and some notice headaches, joint pain, etc. but I find those can usually be countered or not too bad overall. I feel bad for people who get it bad and can't use it.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    SNS Focus XT
    SNS Agmatine
    SNS Cissus XT
    Biotivia BioForge v3
    USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    CL Green Bulge
    CL Orange Triad
    Haleo Aqua Red
    BioForge V3 is a good product. Got to love some Agmatine. Solid looking stack there.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Oh I see it isn't now , I wonder how much Rhodiola is in it...or L-dopa...could be nice IMO. I'll try it out.
    I've always enjoyed my run with AppNut IGF-2, size & strength, and I notice increased vascularity in the upper chest and shoulders. Recently I ran it with X-Factor and that was excellent, gained 6 lbs over 2 months while doing increased endurance training.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  29. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

    I've always enjoyed my run with AppNut IGF-2, size & strength, and I notice increased vascularity in the upper chest and shoulders.
    The placebo is strong in this one.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's Your Favorite Natty Stack?
    By JonRubio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 02:54 PM
  2. Build Your Anabolic Stack
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 02:54 PM
  3. Alternative to the "build your own"?
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 05:56 PM
  4. Build your own transdermal! What you making?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 03:59 PM
  5. Whats your ideal weight for your height?
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 12:00 PM
Log in
Log in