man sports game day

VinceNC

Awards
I am looking for a new pre workout drink. Read about this at nutraplanet. I had never.heard of man sports before or their new preworkout Gameday. Anyone know anything about it? Thanks

VinceNC

Awards
Like what? I need energy due to being 50 and I work my butt off all day as a.welder. I don't want be be stemmed out and can't sleep when I get home from the gym. I tried friction by vpx and was up all night. Any advice would be great thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like what? I need energy due to being 50 and I work my butt off all day as a.welder. I don't want be be stemmed out and can't sleep when I get home from the gym. I tried friction by vpx and was up all night. Any advice would be great thanks
Friction is probably the most dangerous pre workout of them all. No wonder you were up all night lol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you should look into volatile, we have tons of positive reviews on the board. feel free to ask any questions...

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A serving of Game day (half scoop) is 200mg of caffeine, so if you decide to pick it up I wouldn't suggest a full scoop.

Have you ever considered checking out a stim free pre like Body Octane or Hemavol and then add in your own stim (ie 100mg or 200mg caffeine tabs).

VinceNC

Awards
Never thought about that option. But it does sound good. I could tweak it to best fit my needs. I read about condense today also any thoughts on it. Also if it went the mix my own route which on would be the best

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never thought about that option. But it does sound good. I could tweak it to best fit my needs. I read about condense today also any thoughts on it. Also if it went the mix my own route which on would be the best
I cannot comment on Condense. I've never looked at the profile, or could I even tell you who makes it.

That's the good thing about stim free pre's you just add whatever you feel like you need. I would just check out both profiles and see what you think looks best to suit your needs. Both taste pretty delicious too. lol

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually enjoying the new game day. Great energy and endurance without the overly stimmed out feeling. It does lack in the pump department though but will definitely be added to my cabinet.