Thick skin issues? How to thin skin?

Gungadin

Awards
Any supplements out there that can help thin out very thick skin? Reduce visceral fat? I have a bloated stomach from a recent adrenal cortext tumour which I recovered from that released too much corticosteroids. Any supplements to reduce visceral fat?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any supplements out there that can help thin out very thick skin? Reduce visceral fat? I have a bloated stomach from a recent adrenal cortext tumour which I recovered from that released too much corticosteroids. Any supplements to reduce visceral fat?
A cortisol controller should help, many great options out there.

Abliderate advanved
7-keto
Lean extreme
Just to name a few.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A cortisol controller should help, many great options out there.

Abliderate advanved
7-keto
Lean extreme
Just to name a few.
Hydroxy citric acid works very well for that and will aid in glucose control

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abliterate gets my vote!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Drink more water, sauna, more electrolytes, good AI like Erase Pro, TAN!

Gungadin

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I have bloated stomach, and also very loose and thick skin around my neck and face and arms which is not letting me attain the cut look. I look older for my age (20) most would think I look 30. Im also hoping these products can increase/produce vascularity? my body fat is 20%. It used to be about 13% back when I was still doing Silat (pre-tumor)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking cortisol control would be your best bet on the subject. We it comes to making skin look crisp and tight I think of Free Test. NeoVar does this too by increase muscle volume, not reducing anything.

A lot of that is genetic. You just gotta find a good "look" for your skin type. I can't get the paperthin skin so I tend to aim for full appearance.

-OS-Team AppNut