Testosterone Boostsrs, Which Is The Best?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. OP.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.


  2. Do I need a leg one to?

  3. id rather not have anymore dudes pics in my email, thanks tho
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  4. They should be relaxed.
    Front, rear, side.

    Although I'm not sure how that will help him considering no one will advise him on hormonal products, even if he looks like this:



    Name:  tumblr_mbeab3f2Ow1rem9r0o1_1280.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  45.0 KB

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    id rather not have anymore dudes pics in my email, thanks tho
    why did you PM me for some?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    why did you PM me for some?
    That's different.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    why did you PM me for some?
    lmao

    so everyone can see what some real glutes look like
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's different....Even though I do it all the time
    I knew it
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Dpol... Sodium based Daa with added vitamins for muscle health. We also have added Nitrates for insane vascularity and pumps. Not to mention our new powdered version that we offer in Custard Creme.

    Sns Daa
    Test Powder
    Paragon (nmda)
    Are also awesome options
    Where can I buy some off the dpol please?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by java2013 View Post

    Where can I buy some off the dpol please?
    Haha Nutraplanet all day long brother!!! Welcome to AM
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Haha Nutraplanet all day long brother!!! Welcome to AM
    Cheers pal yeh I'm new to this. Is there a uk site that you know of that I could get sum?

  12. When is the D-Pol powder coming out?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rhgunner View Post
    When is the D-Pol powder coming out?
    Should already be out! :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Not on Nutra or Purus website.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rhgunner View Post
    Not on Nutra or Purus website.
    Hmm lemme check for u
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. About three weeks into (8 weeks) the best natty stack I've run to date:

    Synthetic Supplements DAA
    Synthetic Supplements Forskolin-95
    BPS Endosurge
    PES Erase (OG)

    Awesome results thus far. The only down fall for me and I'm sure others is that Forskolin can cause some GI distress. Working on putting my next one together. OG Anabeta, Paragon and something else yet to be determined.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rhgunner View Post
    Not on Nutra or Purus website.
    It's out ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by java2013 View Post

    Cheers pal yeh I'm new to this. Is there a uk site that you know of that I could get sum?
    I believe nutraplanet ships to the UK so check them out.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    About three weeks into (8 weeks) the best natty stack I've run to date:

    Synthetic Supplements DAA
    Synthetic Supplements Forskolin-95
    BPS Endosurge
    PES Erase (OG)

    Awesome results thus far. The only down fall for me and I'm sure others is that Forskolin can cause some GI distress. Working on putting my next one together. OG Anabeta, Paragon and something else yet to be determined.
    This sounds like a really solid stack. I enjoyed running Endosurge and obviously I rate the other three products!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    About three weeks into (8 weeks) the best natty stack I've run to date:

    Synthetic Supplements DAA
    Synthetic Supplements Forskolin-95
    BPS Endosurge
    PES Erase (OG)

    Awesome results thus far. The only down fall for me and I'm sure others is that Forskolin can cause some GI distress. Working on putting my next one together. OG Anabeta, Paragon and something else yet to be determined.
    I'm thinking on doing Endosurge/Forskolin-95/Erase Pro stack as well or squeeze in Tongkat Ali as well since I have left overs.

    Am on day 3 of testing Forskolin-95 for side effects and evening dose can be a bit tricky since last night I felt a bit light headed and not good but could be as well cause I was behind pc most of the day.

    When did you start feeling effects of Forskolin-95 and how many caps were you taking per day?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I'm thinking on doing Endosurge/Forskolin-95/Erase Pro stack as well or squeeze in Tongkat Ali as well since I have left overs.

    Am on day 3 of testing Forskolin-95 for side effects and evening dose can be a bit tricky since last night I felt a bit light headed and not good but could be as well cause I was behind pc most of the day.

    When did you start feeling effects of Forskolin-95 and how many caps were you taking per day?
    2 per day. I had some serious GI issues the first or second day. I go back and forth now. Usually an hour or so after I dose my stomach will sound and feel like a volcano about to erupt. LOL Its become more tolerable but the first 5 days was pretty rough.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    2 per day. I had some serious GI issues the first or second day. I go back and forth now. Usually an hour or so after I dose my stomach will sound and feel like a volcano about to erupt. LOL Its become more tolerable but the first 5 days was pretty rough.
    When did you start feeling effects of Forskolin-95, what were they, how strong effects on libido and erections and when effects start to weaken ?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    When did you start feeling effects of Forskolin-95, what were they, how strong effects on libido and erections and when effects start to weaken ?
    I can't single it out over the other products as have one effect or another. I think I've noticed it more with recomp. I'm leaning out quite a bit. Endosurge IMO has had the biggest impact on libido and erections.
  24. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Should already be out! :-)
    Where? I don't see it anywhere and I am SUPER interested in the powder form, the pills were far to large and un-coated, but the results were GREAT!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post

    Where? I don't see it anywhere and I am SUPER interested in the powder form, the pills were far to large and un-coated, but the results were GREAT!!
    Check the purus website?

  26. mines on its way
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  27. Muscle mass 4000 and boron stack.

  28. i saw it on lock*** supplements website

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jontrainer View Post
    Muscle mass 4000 and boron stack.

    LMAO!!!!!!. You got the jokes!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by 77sem77 View Post
    try Tongkat Ali. it's natural testosterone booster
    ...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  31. I'll take youth for $200 Alex. Now what do I win?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. which is the best?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 02:03 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 12:19 AM
  3. Which is the best MRP/protein bar on the market?
    By jjohn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 02:49 PM
  4. Which is the best?
    By lobbylobsterman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 11:18 AM
  5. Which is the best Libido Herb?
    By arlowf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Log in
Log in