Testosterone Boostsrs, Which Is The Best?

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
There were tons of great reviews for the Dpol and Erase stack! However I received no gains in strength, size, or loss in body fat. I took two cycles of TestFreak and gained about 15lbs so it worked pretty well! What has worked for you guys?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
our GF-T21 has great reviews on strength increases, feel free to ask any questions. for part of my pct im using GF-T21, erase, and daa

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There were tons of great reviews for the Dpol and Erase stack! However I received no gains in strength, size, or loss in body fat. I took two cycles of TestFreak and gained about 15lbs so it worked pretty well! What has worked for you guys?
While your diet is a huge dictator for gains something that can vastly improve your chances for size is a DAA base test booster like TestPowder. Unlike other DAA products there is AI & Prolactin support built into the supplement. Not to mention a huge dose of Agmatine Sulfate and Carnitine L-Tartate. It's much much more than just a DAA based test booster.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
I have had great results with PNI's Paragon and what i will also do is take D-Test right along with it throughout the day.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dpol... Sodium based Daa with added vitamins for muscle health. We also have added Nitrates for insane vascularity and pumps. Not to mention our new powdered version that we offer in Custard Creme.

Sns Daa
Test Powder
Paragon (nmda)
Are also awesome options

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dpol... Sodium based Daa with added vitamins for muscle health. We also have added Nitrates for insane vascularity and pumps. Not to mention our new powdered version that we offer in Custard Creme.

Sns Daa
Test Powder
Are also awesome options
Custard creme?!?!? You sir, have my attention.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
SNS data
Dpol
Test powder was awesome even tho it gave me mild gi issues.
Paragon I've heard good things,will be trying soon myself!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe there will be more flavors soon ;-)

Is test powder only in fruit punch?
Yep, some say its more of a sour watermelon like flavor. Maybe if tradition fruit punch & watermelon had a baby, it'd be TestPowder's flavor? I enjoy it though.

Apple condense has a good flavor. Only thing I've had from Purus but its spot on so I'd trust the others will also be solid flavor a. Excited to see.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Anyone try APE by AEN? That was fenugreek based if I remember correctly. That one put me in alpha mode, ridiculous pumps, and made me smell like maple syrup all day long!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yep, some say its more of a sour watermelon like flavor. Maybe if tradition fruit punch & watermelon had a baby, it'd be TestPowder's flavor? I enjoy it though.

Apple condense has a good flavor. Only thing I've had from Purus but its spot on so I'd trust the others will also be solid flavor a. Excited to see.
I liked the fruit punch flav of tp Tbh

Profion

Awards
let the horse race begin..

Everybody is going to stand for a company or a brand, people often do not want to indicate that theyve actually got 0 results from using testosteron booster or magic products! Therefore i invite you to research on the internet, polls, and ingridience your self!

I have used Triazole - Activate Xtreme - And now just started on X-factor from molecular nutrition.
I felt minimal effects from triazole - actiavte xtreme! problem is that it is hard to tell if these products work or not, the only way to access that is to draw blood and check the values of hormones! If you where to run steroids, i see the point in using an AI OTC product!

So your values might change, but i dident really see any pronoucned effects from using test boosters, thoughfrom X-factor i do find that i feel quicked sore and xtremely pumped when taking preworkout. Read up on ARA and the studies done on it, and you might understand why it works

Profion

Awards

Everybody is going to stand for a company or a brand, people often do not want to indicate that theyve actually got 0 results from using testosteron booster or magic products! Therefore i invite you to research on the internet, polls, and ingridience your self!

I have used Triazole - Activate Xtreme - And now just started on X-factor from molecular nutrition.
I felt minimal effects from triazole - actiavte xtreme! problem is that it is hard to tell if these products work or not, the only way to access that is to draw blood and check the values of hormones! If you where to run steroids, i see the point in using an AI OTC product!

So your values might change, but i dident really see any pronoucned effects from using test boosters, thoughfrom X-factor i do find that i feel quicked sore and xtremely pumped when taking preworkout. Read up on ARA and the studies done on it, and you might understand why it works

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had great results with PNI's Paragon and what i will also do is take D-Test right along with it throughout the day.

Really?. I thought taking N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid along with regular D-aspartic acid was dangerous!. I've always read on here to specifically NOT combine the two!.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
So you saw zero results from Dpol/Erase combo (which seems to be one of the most potent test boosting stacks), but you gained 15lbs from a Fenugreek/Trib combo in TestFreak?

That's interesting

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So you saw zero results from Dpol/Erase combo (which seems to be one of the most potent test boosting stacks), but you gained 15lbs from a Fenugreek/Trib combo in TestFreak?

That's interesting
X-D Hahaha SMH

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm odd...dpol is great as is erase but it could also have been your diet...

PNI paragon is great
In case you were wondering...
-Forskolin is a cAMP/CREB activator, and thus increases testosterone via StAR activation.
-MK-4 activates both StAR and, much more importantly, P450scc. (P450scc is the second rate-limiting step.)
-NMDA acts on the LH receptor and StAR.
-Degrading estrogen receptors with prunella vulgaris will increase LH secretion, and will thus also act on the LH receptor.
-The aromatase inhibitor will, of course, prevent the conversion of our 'new' testosterone to estrogen.
-Prunella vulgaris will, additionally, not inhibit aromatase, but will limit the transcriptive and binding potential of circulating estrogens.
-The SHBG-inhibitor is there to prevent our 'new' testosterone from binding to SHBG.

Also testfreak here is the ingredient panel wow it's over priced but maybe coop can chime in on the ingredients :120 Hybrid Capsules
Serving Size:4Capsule
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCl) 10.5mg 525%
Magnesium (As Magnesium Aspartate) 90mg 23%
Zinc (As Zinc Aspartate) 30mg 200%
TEST FREAK® HYBRID PRO-TESTOSTERONE FORMULA 3140.5mg
RAPID RELEASE FREE TESTOSTERONE AMPLIFIER 1100mg *
(Promotes Unbound Bioactive Testosterone*)
TESTOFEN® Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) (Seed) Standardized To 50% (350 Mg) Fenuside(TM) 700mg
TRIGOTEST(TM) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) (Seed) Standardized To 20% (80 Mg) Testosides(TM) 400mg
METHYL GALLATE ESTER TESTOSTERONE MATRIX 1000mg *
(Promotes Natural Testosterone Production Via Luteinizing Hormone Release*)
Tribulus Terrestris - Methyl Gallate Ester Standardized To Maximum 60% (600 Mg) Saponins /20% (200 Mg) Protodioscin 1000mg
ZINC-TEST(TM) SUPPORT COMPLEX 610.5mg
(Provides Clinically Proven Building Blocks Of Testosterone*)
Zinc (As Zinc Acetate), Magnesium (As Magnesium Citrate), Vitamin B6
DHT CONTROL COMPLEX (Supports Testosterone-To-DHT Conversion Control*) 280mg *
Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa Repens) 160mg
Standardized To Free Fatty Acids And Sterols
Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica) 120mg
AROMATSE REGULATION SUPPORT COMPLEX 150mg *
(Supports Testosterone-To-Estrogen Conversion Control)
[(S)-2,3-Dihydro-5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(3-Hydroxy-4-Methoxyphenyl-4-H-1-Benzopyran-4-One]/Hesperidin 5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-4H-1-Benzopyran-4-One/Apigenin Trans-3,5,4'-Trihydroxystillbene/Resveratrol

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he added 15 lbs of water weight from the massive estrogen boost he got from all that fenugreek

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ArA a natural testosterone booster?

Hmmm odd...dpol is great as is erase but it could also have been your diet...

PNI paragon is great
In case you were wondering...
-Forskolin is a cAMP/CREB activator, and thus increases testosterone via StAR activation.
-MK-4 activates both StAR and, much more importantly, P450scc. (P450scc is the second rate-limiting step.)
-NMDA acts on the LH receptor and StAR.
-Degrading estrogen receptors with prunella vulgaris will increase LH secretion, and will thus also act on the LH receptor.
-The aromatase inhibitor will, of course, prevent the conversion of our 'new' testosterone to estrogen.
-Prunella vulgaris will, additionally, not inhibit aromatase, but will limit the transcriptive and binding potential of circulating estrogens.
-The SHBG-inhibitor is there to prevent our 'new' testosterone from binding to SHBG.

Also testfreak here is the ingredient panel wow it's over priced but maybe coop can chime in on the ingredients :120 Hybrid Capsules
Serving Size:4Capsule
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCl)10.5mg525%
Magnesium (As Magnesium Aspartate)90mg23%
Zinc (As Zinc Aspartate)30mg200%
TEST FREAK® HYBRID PRO-TESTOSTERONE FORMULA3140.5mg
RAPID RELEASE FREE TESTOSTERONE AMPLIFIER1100mg*
(Promotes Unbound Bioactive Testosterone*)
TESTOFEN® Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) (Seed) Standardized To 50% (350 Mg) Fenuside(TM)700mg
TRIGOTEST(TM) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) (Seed) Standardized To 20% (80 Mg) Testosides(TM)400mg
METHYL GALLATE ESTER TESTOSTERONE MATRIX1000mg*
(Promotes Natural Testosterone Production Via Luteinizing Hormone Release*)
Tribulus Terrestris - Methyl Gallate Ester Standardized To Maximum 60% (600 Mg) Saponins /20% (200 Mg) Protodioscin1000mg
ZINC-TEST(TM) SUPPORT COMPLEX610.5mg
(Provides Clinically Proven Building Blocks Of Testosterone*)
Zinc (As Zinc Acetate), Magnesium (As Magnesium Citrate), Vitamin B6
DHT CONTROL COMPLEX (Supports Testosterone-To-DHT Conversion Control*)280mg*
Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa Repens)160mg
Standardized To Free Fatty Acids And Sterols
Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica)120mg
AROMATSE REGULATION SUPPORT COMPLEX150mg*
(Supports Testosterone-To-Estrogen Conversion Control)
[(S)-2,3-Dihydro-5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(3-Hydroxy-4-Methoxyphenyl-4-H-1-Benzopyran-4-One]/Hesperidin 5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-4H-1-Benzopyran-4-One/Apigenin Trans-3,5,4'-Trihydroxystillbene/Resveratrol
Bunk

- Valdez

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How did I not catch any of this X-D

technique88

technique88

Awards
I thoroughly loved the intimidate/ testabolan v2 stack. Used it in my last pct and recovered very well. Great libido, deep sleeps, and successful work outs.

I will be using DPol and erase pro this pct so I will report after I recover. Bulk DAA from NP gives me wicked diarrhea so I'm hoping dpol doesn't

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I thoroughly loved the intimidate/ testabolan v2 stack. Used it in my last pct and recovered very well. Great libido, deep sleeps, and successful work outs.

I will be using DPol and erase pro this pct so I will report after I recover. Bulk DAA from NP gives me wicked diarrhea so I'm hoping dpol doesn't
Dpol won't ;-)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Screw you guys. I want to gain 15lbs. I am going on Test Freak!

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established

That's interesting
The results from Test Freak were likely a placebo! I started that cycle after football season and not lifting much I also went on a bulk diet at that time. But all of my lifts shot up after football season and so did my weight! More than usual so is it possible that some people respond better to different testosterone boosters?

Profion

Awards
cough diet cough diet

Well i would assume people want to use testosteron boosters for either gaining muscle or just feeling better. 15lbs is great, almost steroidial effect thats awesome

would be raveage to put a 15year old on a natural testosteron booster and see him gain dinosaur like muscles :>

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How old are you?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The results from Test Freak were likely a placebo! I started that cycle after football season and not lifting much I also went on a bulk diet at that time. But all of my lifts shot up after football season and so did my weight! More than usual so is it possible that some people respond better to different testosterone boosters?
This is the most pertinent piece of information which led you to gain 15lbs.

Raising testosterone levels through supplementation will rarely correlate to any significant body composition changes, especially to such an extreme degree of 15lbs weight increase.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
ahhhhhhhaaaaaa
man i haven't been to the supplement forum for awhile, is good to be back, get some laffs :D

perception and understanding (or lack thereof) of some ppl, always important to keep in mind

welcome to AM buddy, this place may be good for you..do some reading.

Also testfreak here is the ingredient panel wow it's over priced but maybe coop can chime in on the ingredients
ricky do you really need coop or anyone else for that matter to chime in on this profile?

:stick:

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhhhhhhaaaaaa
man i haven't been to the supplement forum for awhile, is good to be back, get some laffs :D

perception and understanding (or lack thereof) of some ppl, always important to keep in mind

welcome to AM buddy, this place may be good for you..do some reading.

ricky do you really need coop or anyone else for that matter to chime in on this profile?

:stick:
Nah but it's always fun to entertain I mean trib and fenugreek for 50$ hell sign me up :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't say that your weight gain was placebo, considering it happened and is measureable, but I wouldn't attribute it to the testfreak either.
An increase in weight can be attributed to an increase in calories; when testosterone is increased the body is able to synthesize more muscle therefore more of the weight gain will likely be muscle. But generally speaking weight gain in of itself is attributed to diet.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
tribulus, zma stack

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
How old are you?
17! Yes they probably don't do anything because my natural testosterone levels are already near the highest they can be! I did however hope that by taking an estrogen inhibitor I could lean down a bit. I now weigh 235 at 10-12% bf! I am not a bodybuilder but an athlete, so a small amount of fat doesn't bother me it would even probably help during football season. But I like to look good like anyone else that's the reason I starred the Dpol and Erase stack! I know the bulking diet is the key but that was not the first time I started a bulking diet after football, last season I did the same thing and gained no weight! That is why I felt the TestFreak helped me gain weight!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
17! Yes they probably don't do anything because my natural testosterone levels are already near the highest they can be! I did however hope that by taking an estrogen inhibitor I could lean down a bit. I now weigh 235 at 10-12% bf! I am not a bodybuilder but an athlete, so a small amount of fat doesn't bother me it would even probably help during football season. But I like to look good like anyone else that's the reason I starred the Dpol and Erase stack! I know the bulking diet is the key but that was not the first time I started a bulking diet after football, last season I did the same thing and gained no weight! That is why I felt the TestFreak helped me gain weight!
You're dumb.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
alpha254 11m ranger2

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
17 years old, 235, and 10% bodyfat. Coach Saban get in touch with you yet?

Pics or it never happened.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
From my experience with blood work to show

Triazole

Ergotest

Free Test