Testosterone Boostsrs, Which Is The Best?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. cough diet cough diet

    Well i would assume people want to use testosteron boosters for either gaining muscle or just feeling better. 15lbs is great, almost steroidial effect thats awesome

    would be raveage to put a 15year old on a natural testosteron booster and see him gain dinosaur like muscles :>


  2. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    There were tons of great reviews for the Dpol and Erase stack! However I received no gains in strength, size, or loss in body fat. I took two cycles of TestFreak and gained about 15lbs so it worked pretty well! What has worked for you guys?

    How old are you?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    The results from Test Freak were likely a placebo! I started that cycle after football season and not lifting much I also went on a bulk diet at that time. But all of my lifts shot up after football season and so did my weight! More than usual so is it possible that some people respond better to different testosterone boosters?
    This is the most pertinent piece of information which led you to gain 15lbs.

    Raising testosterone levels through supplementation will rarely correlate to any significant body composition changes, especially to such an extreme degree of 15lbs weight increase.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    There were tons of great reviews for the Dpol and Erase stack! However I received no gains in strength, size, or loss in body fat. I took two cycles of TestFreak and gained about 15lbs so it worked pretty well! What has worked for you guys?
    ahhhhhhhaaaaaa
    man i haven't been to the supplement forum for awhile, is good to be back, get some laffs


    perception and understanding (or lack thereof) of some ppl, always important to keep in mind

    welcome to AM buddy, this place may be good for you..do some reading.


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Also testfreak here is the ingredient panel wow it's over priced but maybe coop can chime in on the ingredients
    ricky do you really need coop or anyone else for that matter to chime in on this profile?


  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    ahhhhhhhaaaaaa
    man i haven't been to the supplement forum for awhile, is good to be back, get some laffs

    perception and understanding (or lack thereof) of some ppl, always important to keep in mind

    welcome to AM buddy, this place may be good for you..do some reading.

    ricky do you really need coop or anyone else for that matter to chime in on this profile?

    Nah but it's always fun to entertain I mean trib and fenugreek for 50$ hell sign me up
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post

    The results from Test Freak were likely a placebo! I started that cycle after football season and not lifting much I also went on a bulk diet at that time. But all of my lifts shot up after football season and so did my weight! More than usual so is it possible that some people respond better to different testosterone boosters?
    I wouldn't say that your weight gain was placebo, considering it happened and is measureable, but I wouldn't attribute it to the testfreak either.
    An increase in weight can be attributed to an increase in calories; when testosterone is increased the body is able to synthesize more muscle therefore more of the weight gain will likely be muscle. But generally speaking weight gain in of itself is attributed to diet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  7. Re: Testosterone Boostsrs, Which Is The Best?


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Hope you don't mean the paragon
    I was obviously talking about the test freak bone head!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    I was obviously talking about the test freak bone head!

    - Valdez
    <3 <3
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  9. tribulus, zma stack
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    How old are you?
    17! Yes they probably don't do anything because my natural testosterone levels are already near the highest they can be! I did however hope that by taking an estrogen inhibitor I could lean down a bit. I now weigh 235 at 10-12% bf! I am not a bodybuilder but an athlete, so a small amount of fat doesn't bother me it would even probably help during football season. But I like to look good like anyone else that's the reason I starred the Dpol and Erase stack! I know the bulking diet is the key but that was not the first time I started a bulking diet after football, last season I did the same thing and gained no weight! That is why I felt the TestFreak helped me gain weight!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post

    17! Yes they probably don't do anything because my natural testosterone levels are already near the highest they can be! I did however hope that by taking an estrogen inhibitor I could lean down a bit. I now weigh 235 at 10-12% bf! I am not a bodybuilder but an athlete, so a small amount of fat doesn't bother me it would even probably help during football season. But I like to look good like anyone else that's the reason I starred the Dpol and Erase stack! I know the bulking diet is the key but that was not the first time I started a bulking diet after football, last season I did the same thing and gained no weight! That is why I felt the TestFreak helped me gain weight!
    You're dumb.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    You're dumb.
    Must be doing something right I don't still weigh 165lbs!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post

    Must be doing something right I don't still weigh 165lbs!
    Cute. You also aren't part of the 82nd ABN and don't run nearly as often as I do, troll.

  14. alpha254 11m ranger2
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  15. 17 years old, 235, and 10% bodyfat. Coach Saban get in touch with you yet?

    Pics or it never happened.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    17 years old, 235, and 10% bodyfat. Coach Saban get in touch with you yet?

    Pics or it never happened.
    He sent me a pic. Message said "come at me bro"



    Name:  3017000-886876-scared-and-sexy-extreme-fat-guy-isolated-on-white.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  13.8 KB

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He sent me a pic. Message said "come at me bro"



    Name:  3017000-886876-scared-and-sexy-extreme-fat-guy-isolated-on-white.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  13.8 KB
    Hilarious.

  18. From my experience with blood work to show

    Triazole

    Ergotest

    Free Test
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    From my experience with blood work to show

    Triazole

    Ergotest

    Free Test
    I enjoyed my run of free test.

  20. E-stats for the win!

  21. I'm 5'10" 350 and 4 percent body fat!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm 5'10" 350 and 4 percent body fat!
    This you?

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130119_195347.png
Views: 293
Size:  297.1 KB

  23. and now I'm subbed
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    and now I'm subbed
    I think he left, you missed all the fun Sean!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I think he left, you missed all the fun Sean!
    Damnit I got back from the gym too late. This could have been my Saturday night entertainment thread. Back to thread searching..
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    Damnit I got back from the gym too late. This could have been my Saturday night entertainment thread. Back to thread searching..
    Right? 17 year olds taking AI's always entertain me on the weekends.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Right? 17 year olds taking AI's always entertain me on the weekends.
    I enjoyed watching 3, Tapout tshirt wearing, drake listening, 16 year old hoodrats doing crossfit tonight. At least my night wasnt a complete waste.

    I remember being 17 and thinking creatine was close to steroids and I was afraid to take it. WTF do these kids think.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  28. You on the rag again Jim?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    I enjoyed watching 3, Tapout tshirt wearing, drake listening, 16 year old hoodrats doing crossfit tonight. At least my night wasnt a complete waste.

    I remember being 17 and thinking creatine was close to steroids and I was afraid to take it. WTF do these kids think.
    Get big at all costs bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    You on the rag again Jim?
    I'm really emotional right now! I could use a little support! :cry:

  30. I've been contemplating throwing some Tribulus and NOxplode into some water and letting a tampon soak it up and inserting it via anus to see if it gives me better results than the OP
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. which is the best?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 01:19 AM
  3. Which is the best MRP/protein bar on the market?
    By jjohn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 03:49 PM
  4. Which is the best?
    By lobbylobsterman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 12:18 PM
  5. Which is the best Libido Herb?
    By arlowf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Log in
Log in