HGHup is great for women. many benefits.
Hey thanks for the reply. Just looked it up seems pretty good nice ingredient profile . Might have to tell her to get that one . It says it's not a t-booster though is t boosters for woman bad ?
here ya go:
1. Non-Stimulant Weight Loss and Appetite Suppressant, working through multiple mechanisms of action
· Increases Cholecystikinin (CCK) levels- CCK is a chemical that signals fullness in the brain, so because HGH-Up increases CCK levels, it can decrease appetite significantly. Decreased appetite is a major key to weight loss, especially in women.
· Decreases Catechol-o-methyl transferase (COMT)- COMT is an enzyme that degrades the catecholamines norepinephrine and dopamine, which are chemicals that are essential for weight loss. By lowering COMT, these crucial chemicals stay intact much longer and can better exert their effects on target receptors.
· HGH-Up increases acetylcholine (ACh) levels significantly. Increased ACh levels are consistent with lower levels of food intake and decreased hunger.
2. Better Skin and Hair
· HGH-Up allows for heightened ACh levels and growth hormone (GH) levels, both of which are associated with the expression of collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin make up approximately 25% of the skin, and are responsible for both the base structure and regeneration of the skin. By increasing the amount of collagen and elastin expression, HGH-Up can allow for a regenerative effect on skin tone, strength, and elasticity.
· One of the compounds in HGH-Up has multiple mechanisms for improving skin health. HGH-Up can act as a Transforming Growth Factor (TGF) Beta 1 modulator. TGF Beta 1 is a compound that determines the extent that fibrogenesis (wound healing) occurs. Too much fibrogenesis can potentially lead to scarring, and by modulating this process, HGH-Up can act in an anti-fibrogenic capacity. The same compound has also been shown to repair and protect against commonplace DNA damage in the cellular structure skin, and has been shown in several recent research studies to have the ability to regenerate wounds in a much more effective fashion.
· Compounds found in the product have also been shown to have a strong effect against photo-aging and IV damage. These conditions are common in many women, and tend to coincide with overexposure to sunlight (IV). The product prevents IV damage by increasing skin synthesis rates. is a thiol anti-oxidant found in the body, and its synthesis is crucial for protecting and repairing cell structure in both the skin and other tissues that have been damaged (by IV or other means). Therefore, by increasing glutathione levels in the skin, HGH-Up can help to ameliorate the damage associated with photo-aging and IV.
· HGH-Up also contains a compound that can hair quality, strength, and reduce damage to hair and hair follicles. Years of hair dryers and hair care products can greatly weaken the keratinocytes (cells that compose hair), and one of the compounds in HGH-Up can actually reduce or these issues. The aforementioned compound exerts its effects by reducing apoptosis (programmed cell death) in the keratinocytes, and this results in hair that is much stronger in tensile strength, especially in the cuticle of hair. Stronger cuticles result in fewer split ends, because the cuticle of the hair essentially caps the cortex and the medulla (inner and outer portions of the strand of hair). When the cuticle is damaged, these two portions unravel and “frizz” out, but when the cuticle of the hair is strong, the cortex and medulla stay bound together, resulting in a much stronger interwoven fiber structure.
· The same compound also has the unique ability to supply energy to the anagen hair , and can also allow for an increase in shaft hair elongnation. The anagen hair is the active growth phase of the hair follicle. Scalp hair normally grows 1 cm every 28 days in the anagen phase, but this compound has actually been shown to provide greater amounts of energy for the anagen phase, and the compound can actually speed the phase up, thus increasing shaft hair elongnation over the time-space continuum.
***HGHup for women info***
Thanks man! I will definitely let her know about this!