Clen - big 3, cardio, or both?

Parsnip

Awards
Hey all. Looking to start a very short (2wks max) cycle of clen, tapering up from 10mcg gradually to max of 120mcg.

My diet and workout are going really well, I'm just looking for that extra boost clen is known for. At the moment I do Big 3 (bench press, squat, deaflift) 3 times a week and eat -20% my macros. I do no cardio aside from a light warmup if need be.

My question is should I stick to my current workout or do I need to go all out cardio. Many logs I've seen people talking about doing 2 45min tredmill sessions... and I can't really find anything conclusive.

I should add, loss of muscle mass is NOT an issue. I am happy to start from a skinny frame if it comes to that, I bulk better than I cut.

21yo 84kg 6ft1

Cheers in advance

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Not advised to take clen longer than two weeks without the addition of ketotifen.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
What is your height weight and bodyfat? What's your diet like?

Parsnip

Awards
I did mean 2-3 weeks, sorry about that. I know about 2on 2off but tapered 10mg at a time I've read 3 weeks isn't a problem. I will however stick with 2 to be on the safe side.

I also have a body thermometre and a blood pressure monitor ready and waiting.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You may want to add in some cardio and reduce cals a bit before trying clen. Clen is serious business.

Parsnip

Awards
Sorry, I've edited the OP and added my stats in. My macros have been calculated as follows:

I eat clean 100% wholefoods.

I know some might say 'more this' or 'more that' but I have been following this diet for a while now and have results, so I won't be changing ratios that much. However overall calories is something I am still unsure of, I was thinking about sticking with -20%.

This is now:
Cut +10%/-35%kCal 2200kCal/1300kCal
Training: P170/F30/C255
Rest: P170/F60/C40

Parsnip

Awards
How far should I reduce? I'm currently -35% on rest days +%10 on workout days, but I don't mind going lower. I actually have zero appetite so even eating nothing for 3 weeks is no problem.

I have lots of experience with ECA but have been clean for 9 months.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I would suggest just -10-20% everyday. Then add in some HIIT. Clen is rough man, if you just want to lose a few pounds, your better off leaving it behind.

You also haven't mentioned taurine and other essentials. Which leads me to believe you have more research to do.

Lastly, clen is a finishing touch to an already very lean physique. Figure out your body before you let drugs try to figure it out.

Parsnip

Awards
I would suggest just -10-20% everyday. Then add in some HIIT. Clen is rough man, if you just want to lose a few pounds, your better off leaving it behind.

You also haven't mentioned taurine and other essentials. Which leads me to believe you have more research to do.

Lastly, clen is a finishing touch to an already very lean physique. Figure out your body before you let drugs try to figure it out.
I forgot to mention, I also have some taurine on the way from MyProtein. I can't take fish oils, so taurine alone will have to do along with the usual multivit. I've done a fair bit of reading and am aware of the risks.

This is how I plan to taper my dose up and back down over 2 weeks, day by day:

1:10mcg
2:20mcg
3:30mcg
4:40mcg
5:50mcg
6:60mcg
7:70mcg
8:80mcg
9:90mcg
10:100mcg
11:80mcg
12:60mcg
13:40mcg
14:20mcg

If ANY extreme side affects are felt, or there is any dangerous spike in body temp or blood pressture, I will immediately start tapering down my dose back to 20mcg before coming off completely and never touching clen again.

I have no history of heart condition or other medical problems.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Sorry man, but there's my advice. Don't try the easy way, just get out there and run and eat healthy, and lift big ass weight. Clen sill just make you sweaty, jittery, and maybe yellow.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
PumpHouse is offering you solid advice. Why wouldn't you just go for a healthy caloric deficit, some old fashioned cardio and perhaps some EC and just leave the Clen alone. You don't seem to understand it based on your suggested dosing and lack of mentioning supporting ingredients. Diet and cardio will do a l lot on it's own in two weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 3