Liquid supplements

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a strength building supplement like a test booster or possible hormone that is liquid form and not pill. I do not want a preworkout with creatine so do not suggest that. But something in the form of test booster. I know the DAA but it gives me headaches. So just wanting something that you can take by pill or sublingual form? Please let me know.
thanks

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out LG Science, they specialize in liquids and have some good stuff. I like Liquid T-911.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I am looking for a strength building supplement like a test booster or possible hormone that is liquid form and not pill. I do not want a preworkout with creatine so do not suggest that. But something in the form of test booster. I know the DAA but it gives me headaches. So just wanting something that you can take by pill or sublingual form? Please let me know.
thanks
I am confused. Your first sentence says that you want a liquid test booster and not a pill. The last sentence says you want something that you can take by pill or sublingual form? So, which is it?

As cswalczakny said, LG producs a lot of liquid supplements that might be right up your alley. I guess we will leave it at that since your post is a tad confusing.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am confused. Your first sentence says that you want a liquid test booster and not a pill. The last sentence says you want something that you can take by pill or sublingual form? So, which is it?

As cswalczakny said, LG producs a lot of liquid supplements that might be right up your alley. I guess we will leave it at that since your post is a tad confusing.
Lol good catch I didn't even notice that last bit