anti e

J

j4ever41

Awards
I am about to start daa with an anti e again, the first time I did daa/erase, just wondering if anyone suggest a different anti e? erase worked well jusy like to hear thoughts on different products. thanks.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
DS's Triazole. Worked well for me.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've tried them all... Nolvadren XT, Finaflex PCT Rev, Triazole, and honestly nothing comes close to Erase Pro for me.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've tried them all... Nolvadren XT, Finaflex PCT Rev, Triazole, and honestly nothing comes close to Erase Pro for me.
Thank you sir

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you liked Erase, I'd suggest you give Erase Pro a shot...it's awesome.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
I also liked erase, however i havent tried EP. Sounds like its winner though.

Id say give BLR's formeron a try...aside from letro, formeron is the strongest ( and personal best) AI ive ever used. You will get the lowered E levels you desire with a boost in test. Will dry you out with noticeable strength gains and muscle hardness. Could be overkill for just DAA run though

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
First of all, you probably don't need to take an AI while using DAA. That being said, there are benefits and it isn't going to hurt (other than possible sore joints). Erase is good, so if you liked it you should just use it again. I prefer Free Test or NolvadrenXT since they use the same main ingredient and have other supporting ingredients in them as well. Triazole is solid as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with Erase Pro and you won't be disappointed.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
The benefit of going with OG erase is that you have more control over the dose. I found daa+ 2 erase to be my sweet spot.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The benefit of going with OG erase is that you have more control over the dose. I found daa+ 2 erase to be my sweet spot.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
DAA + Erase is an awesome combo.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Kbayne always speaks the truth (=

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you liked Erase, I'd suggest you give Erase Pro a shot...it's awesome.
I liked Erase Pro more than Erase to an extent I think it is worth the additional cost. :thumbsup:

That said if you want to keep things cheaper Erase is one of the best options.

First of all, you probably don't need to take an AI while using DAA. That being said, there are benefits and it isn't going to hurt (other than possible sore joints). Erase is good, so if you liked it you should just use it again. I prefer Free Test or NolvadrenXT since they use the same main ingredient and have other supporting ingredients in them as well. Triazole is solid as well.
Free Test (contains similar ingredient to Erase) is a nice product as well if looking for more than just 7-keto. Forskolin, ALCAR, and NAC are all things I really like within Free Test.

Therefore I'd say Free Test or Erase Pro if you want to go with more than just Erase.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase pro is awesome. Especially with DAA but if you can afford it get anabeta also. Anabeta+erase+ DAA = great stack. Kinda expensive but these are quality supps.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I love erase and erase pro!i will say I'm using ad3 pct right now and it's a very good product at a great price!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
B

Big_Mick

Awards
don't see to many products with 6 bromo in it anemore

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
don't see to many products with 6 bromo in it anemore
Hard to find but they're out there.

Never tried Erase Pro. Erase is always solid. Free Test has the same properties plus more so it comes down to how much you want out of it the AI.

-OS-Team AppNut

J

j4ever41

Awards
thanks fellows will check these out, last time i took daa + 2 erase and was just right,i started at 3 but dried me out to much,if i dont take any ai with daa i get puffy nips and they will itch fairly often.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase pro is awesome. Especially with DAA but if you can afford it get anabeta also. Anabeta+erase+ DAA = great stack. Kinda expensive but these are quality supps.
Definitely my favorite stack right here. I personally like elite and pro over the og's though. I'm about to run ABE/EPRO/Dpol in my pct and I'm pretty interested to see how quickly I will be able to recover with the combo.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely my favorite stack right here. I personally like elite and pro over the og's though. I'm about to run ABE/EPRO/Dpol in my pct and I'm pretty interested to see how quickly I will be able to recover with the combo.
Solid PCT for sure!!!

- Valdez

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about a Test powder Erase pro stack at NP?

I may have some pull with USP to pull it off...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Still haven't tried test powder but ingredient list looks impressive on it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That'd be great. I've used the combo and highly recommend it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Solid stack, will use again for sure

J

j4ever41

Awards
with those using erase pro eod do you feel any fluctuations with hormone levels before you dose again? if 1 e pro = 3 erase, even 1 ed will dry me out to much.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is more than an anti e with its cortisol reducing properties. Reversitol v2 is def worth a look in the anti e group.. it wont reduce libido like most.. it actually raising libido. Not sure if that is a concern with you or not. The actives in this product are very promising and it had always gotten a ton of great reviews.

Mike

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I can't think of any other two product stacks that targets that many hormone pathways. Testosterone, estrogen, cortisol, HGH, prolactin.

That's a stack people would love to see on NP!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on Test Powder right now. :)

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I hear awesome things about Erase. I haven't gotten around to order it though. Looking forward to it.

Next time think about giving Paragon by PNI a try. I just started mine, but I've had friends and other reps tell me it's great and it's a very dry product run as a standalone. It has a D-Aspartic acid base. I've also recommended it to about 8 people at my gym who have used it with great results.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know some places that keep it well stocked.just gotta look!
I had about 30 bottles of 2nd Gear I had to throw out in June- they had 50 mg of 6-Bromo per capsule...that was a really good stand-alone product- I actually liked it more than The One

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dosed my first bottle of EPRO 1 eod and can't say that I noticed much fluctuation in my hormone levels. I found it to be very effective at that dose. I'm now at the level where 1 daily doesn't create any issues with sides though. I do run super cissus as a staple so that may be a factor with helping the dry joints.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Love this stack, would run it again. Test powder takes daa to a whole new level. Just as erase pro takes erase to another level.

Next time i run these two I'm adding anabeta elite and compound 20... Imagine the results?