wrist pain from dips and lifting, i have tendonitis

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You saw significant results in a couple of days on cissus?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What issssssss?? What it is it?

- Valdez

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You sure it wasn't tren?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just make sure its SNS Cissus XT ;)

- Valdez

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus has helped me with joint issues after a heavy lifting session. Is it possible that you are experiencing some bloat if this is your 1st time taking a new supplement?

If an exercise causes you physical pain, then I suggest you leave it out of your workout routine. There are lots of different exercises you can do to hit the same muscle groups. Just experiment and see what works for you!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Cissus will not make you muscular nor will it do anything in a couple days. Did you perhaps inject this cissus?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not bloating. When im testing out new supplements I have a log and take pictures. I take pictures with the same phone, same mirror and same time of day. They say it has anabolic effects. I took for 3 days. I stopped and my wrist pain came back and body went back to normal. They said it has stronger anti catabolic effects than dbol and deca. There is a certain type of roundness to my upper thigh I cant stand that happens when I try a new supplement. I like my arms and upper body big and I like my legs to look lean.
The placebo is strong with this one.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Its not bloating. When im testing out new supplements I have a log and take pictures. I take pictures with the same phone, same mirror and same time of day. They say it has anabolic effects. I took for 3 days. I stopped and my wrist pain came back and body went back to normal. They said it has stronger anti catabolic effects than dbol and deca. There is a certain type of roundness to my upper thigh I cant stand that happens when I try a new supplement. I like my arms and upper body big and I like my legs to look lean.
Either a moron or a troll

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIW my mother uses super cissus daily and isn't very muscular at all lol...her knee feels better though.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
...I'll ignore the placebo strength in this thread and try to be positive and give some good advice...as hard as it might be...

Cissus Quadrangularis, particularly at the standardization of SNS Cissus-XT should help alleviate tendonitis a bit. Another thing that can help for the joints in Orange triad (with it's joint support) and fish oil...

As far as what can you do training-wise...Fat Gripz will help, Zottman curls (with slow negatives) will help too, other than that more grip and brachioradialis training IMO.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cissus has always worked great for me both SNS and USP Labs both have helped with tendonitis in
the elbows and knees. It has also worked for others who I have recommended it to.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cissus never made me muscular but it def does help with pain.. but takes a while to kick in. Joint help is my new go to product with its immediate pain relief effect. Saved me a few times already!

Mike

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really want to make it work because the wrist pain has been bad. I have opened those pills and taken a very small dose. For me the drastic change in the way my body looks sucks. Not to hate on steriods to the guys that havent been jerks, but if you added this you wouldnt be able to pinpoint it exactly. Its easy for me to figure out when I see the change, I take the product out the next day and my body looks the same. I have noticed a change for the worse with the steriod/cortizone injections they gave me for my wrist and other times I have used steriod/cortizone injections. Cutting the dose by a lot has helped me look so muscular.
Its a joke, it must be but...

SNS Cissus XT

I had to ;)

- Valdez

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want to make it work because the wrist pain has been bad. I have opened those pills and taken a very small dose. For me the drastic change in the way my body looks sucks. Not to hate on steriods to the guys that havent been jerks, but if you added this you wouldnt be able to pinpoint it exactly. Its easy for me to figure out when I see the change, I take the product out the next day and my body looks the same. I have noticed a change for the worse with the steriod/cortizone injections they gave me for my wrist and other times I have used steriod/cortizone injections. Cutting the dose by a lot has helped me not look so muscular.
Pics or it didn't happen.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Cissus helps joint pain, no doubt. If you are swelling up from cissus I would strongly recommend medical help. Impossible to just grow muscles, even roids would take some time and effort to get muscular.

Perhaps you mentally see yourself as "more muscular" because its not physically possible. In that case I would still seek help, psychiatric help. Im giving you the benefitroll of the doubt.

newbreed

Awards
Cissus has worked wonders for me. A must have for any serious lifter.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I think i will stick to a really low dose. The cissus rx is making my blood sugar too low. I think super cissus is better.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint Help = best joint supplement on the market bar none. Give a shot...don't agree with me? I'll make sure you're taken care of out of my personal stash.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Super cissus rx and NOW Celadrin is the way to go