wrist pain from dips and lifting, i have tendonitis
- 01-23-2013, 06:00 AM
- 01-23-2013, 01:34 PM
Cissus helps joint pain, no doubt. If you are swelling up from cissus I would strongly recommend medical help. Impossible to just grow muscles, even roids would take some time and effort to get muscular.
Perhaps you mentally see yourself as "more muscular" because its not physically possible. In that case I would still seek help, psychiatric help. Im giving you the benefitroll of the doubt.
01-23-2013, 10:23 PM
01-28-2013, 04:11 AM
I think i will stick to a really low dose. The cissus rx is making my blood sugar too low. I think super cissus is better.
01-28-2013, 10:43 AM
Joint Help = best joint supplement on the market bar none. Give a shot...don't agree with me? I'll make sure you're taken care of out of my personal stash.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
02-02-2013, 11:25 PM
02-02-2013, 11:41 PM
02-02-2013, 11:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BBB in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:38 AM
- By freefall365 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 06-13-2010, 11:42 AM
- By FOSTER1226 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 05-24-2009, 01:48 PM
- By crpav in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2008, 07:02 PM
- By fightinirish in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2005, 07:09 AM