Re post Dbol while on Accutane

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
I am reposting this here maybe i will get a few hits...

I am currently on Accutane as anyone knows it effects the liver my question is does anyone think it would be a bad idea to run a cycle of dbol while I am on Accutane??? I am taking Forged liver support now and I was taking Now Foods liver detoxifier & regenerator way before I started the Accutane just because I like keeping my liver in good shape.. Let me end this question by giving the cycle details.. Dbol 5mg' X 4 weeks and the pct will be the TRS from Perimordial and a SERM (Nolvadex) at 20/20/10/10

tsugsr

Awards
Don't have any info other than personal experience, but I was on accutane in HS and its strong stuff, personally I'd just wait and not risk it.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Yeah i think i am going to wait... Thanks for your input

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah i think i am going to wait... Thanks for your input
Smart. And when.on accutane it would be wise to run some sort of liver and lipid support. NAC for the liver.. heart help for cholesterol. Accutane always killed my lipids.. wasnt willing to risk it anymore so now i use protection :p

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
All over the liver support bro i am taking Forged liver support but i will have to look in to lipid support and do my research... Thanks for your input!
Smart. And when.on accutane it would be wise to run some sort of liver and lipid support. NAC for the liver.. heart help for cholesterol. Accutane always killed my lipids.. wasnt willing to risk it anymore so now i use protection :p

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
And be alert to any shift towards depression. Accutane made me morbidly depressed as a teen..before they advertised that particular side effect.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All over the liver support bro i am taking Forged liver support but i will have to look in to lipid support and do my research... Thanks for your input!
Anytime bro. I took accutane, worked up to 120mg.. 6 month total course in high school.. saved my life.I had horrible dry lips and stuff.. but no long lasting side effects that i know about.mike

broons

Awards
  • Established
I'd say get off the Accutane. Took that stuff after the doc pressured me into it back in the early 90's. Still dealing with side effects to this day. I do remember it made my triglycerides jump to 800 one time.