New user.. Just got Jack3d and OxyElitePro old formulas.. Advice?

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
New user.. Just got Jack3d and OxyElitePro. Advice?

Hey guys and gals,

New to the forum but not new to working out.. sort of..
I just got two bottles of Jack3d and two bottles of OEP old formulas.. heard the old were better than the new but I guess that's up for debate..

I'm also about to go get a bottle of AT2 to add to my stack but have to find it first *** stores don't carry it near me.. Been reading good things about stacking that with the old formula of OEP.
Does that sound like a good stack for the purposes of losing fat and leaning out?

Here's my story..
I graduated highschool in 2007.. I'm 24 5'7 190lbs, in College, and live in Sacramento..
Back in highschool I was a good athlete, used to run track as a sprinter and played football all 4 years.. Went to the gym almost twice a day.. My weight back then was around 160-165 and I almost had a six pack.
Graduated, went to college, partied, came back to Sacramento, got a gf and sort of let myself go..

Here I am now.. still in college, no gf lol and 190 lbs.. By my standards I'm fat.
The supplements I used to use back then were hydroxycut hardcore before the controversies and Biogenetix which was a box that contained 3 supplements: fat burner, creatine, and a thermo if I remember correctly.. I had good results..

Hoping to go down to 170 or maybe less but add muscle as well so I can get the definition and lean body back..

If I can't find the AT2 anywhere do you guys think that the Jack3d and OEP stacked together will help me achieve my goals rather quickly?
The damage that 4 years of no working out has done is disgusting.
Thanks for the help guys!

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
The only thing that is similar to the Alpha t2 that I can find is called muscle test at max muscle..
Anyone know if that will stack the same as the AT2?

brendan808

Awards
My advice is get off creatine, creatine makes you hold on to water weight. So if your on creatine its harder to see results fast. Its all about your DIET though, if you can go low-carb, plus cardio and regular weight training, you should see some good results fast. If you wanna know how to cut even more hit me up

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
I don't have any creatine in my stack right now that was back when I took the biogenetix box..
Right now its OxyElitePro and jack3d and I just ordered a bottle of the Alpha T2 since I couldn't find anything comparable..
Thanks man

brendan808

Awards
I don't have any creatine in my stack right now that was back when I took the biogenetix box..
Right now its OxyElitePro and jack3d and I just ordered a bottle of the Alpha T2 since I couldn't find anything comparable..
Thanks man
Jack3d is creatine. Lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its a common theme for peole to try drop bf% as fast as possible when they realise weight is an issue; my advice is to change a few habits before undertaking any program in which disrupts homeostatis. The primary one is diet; aim to drop calories by around 500 or so. Once weight loss plateuas, this means that the body's new TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) has reached your new intake so re-configure your plan to drop a further 500. Fat loss products do indeed work for many, but unless you change food habits, the moment you come off then you will continue to eat the same amount as before and weight will climb back up.

Make your new calorie goals a habit then use fat burners to push you in the right direction.

On top of this (or instead of) you can add in some HIIT to increase calorie expenditure. As you said yourself you havent worked out for four years; get back into that and watch your body transform itself again.

My 2 cents

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
OG jack3d? I can't recommend stacking that with Original OEP, that's a lot of stims my man.
this

it has long been USPs stance that these 2 products SHOULD NOT be used concurrently in the same day

and why on earth would you want to add any more stimulant to the mix on top of that???

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Its a common theme for peole to try drop bf% as fast as possible when they realise weight is an issue; my advice is to change a few habits before undertaking any program in which disrupts homeostatis. The primary one is diet; aim to drop calories by around 500 or so. Once weight loss plateuas, this means that the body's new TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) has reached your new intake so re-configure your plan to drop a further 500. Fat loss products do indeed work for many, but unless you change food habits, the moment you come off then you will continue to eat the same amount as before and weight will climb back up.

Make your new calorie goals a habit then use fat burners to push you in the right direction.

On top of this (or instead of) you can add in some HIIT to increase calorie expenditure. As you said yourself you havent worked out for four years; get back into that and watch your body transform itself again.

My 2 cents
and this

dude explains it to a T
correct the issues that will cause the changes you wish..
don't blow out your heart with the quick fix you have concocted

SOLVE THE PROBLEM!

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Yeah I think I might need to lay off..
My urine started to be light brownish yesterday..
Kind of felt a little sick yesterday and today I don't know if I'm catching the flu or if this is a side effect.. it's been about 3 days on the stuff. Maybe I should go to the doctor on monday..

So original jack3d and original oep aren't good together? Dammit..
I've already lost a lot of weight.. I started the workout plan and the supplements at about 185 lbs few days ago..
This morning before breakfast I weighed in at 171.. A lot faster results than I had expected.. I'm also eating a lot less and better foods..
This is the workout plan I'm following with not so much a focus on his diet plan: bodybuilding. com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer.html
Am I really going about all of this wrong?

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
And also I've been drinking about a half gallon of water a day since I started..

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
14 pounds in a few days?? Try not to lose it so fast or you sacrifice a lot more muscle. Go for maybe 2 pounds a week, you will hold on to muscle much more efficiently that way.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My advice is get off creatine, creatine makes you hold on to water weight. So if your on creatine its harder to see results fast. Its all about your DIET though, if you can go low-carb, plus cardio and regular weight training, you should see some good results fast. If you wanna know how to cut even more hit me up
Watch your wording there, it makes some people hold water but it doesnt make you bloat out to the extreme. Im on creatine and have muscle definition its more about diet and your BF% (actually its 99% about that :p)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Am I really going about all of this wrong?
pretty much

And also I've been drinking about a half gallon of water a day since I started..
that is prolly just average use for daily purposes, imo should be 1 gallon min just for gp, and when trying to shed bodyfat, should be ~1-1.5g daily

14 pounds in a few days?? Try not to lose it so fast or you sacrifice a lot more muscle. Go for maybe 2 pounds a week, you will hold on to muscle much more efficiently that way.
this
14lbs in 3 days = ridiculous
waterweight will be first to go..even with that, those # suggest you are undereating by a large margin
not good

Watch your wording there, it makes some people hold water but it doesnt make you bloat out to the extreme. Im on creatine and have muscle definition its more about diet and your BF% (actually its 99% about that :p)
correct
the idea that creatine is detrimental in a cut mode is false
while some do bloat from mono, it is typically very minor, and has absolutely nothing to do with impeding weight/fat loss

i think you need to learn more about nutrition, and the body metabolism
slow your roll on supps, get an understanding on nutrtion and what it takes to truly lose fat

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty much

that is prolly just average use for daily purposes, imo should be 1 gallon min just for gp, and when trying to shed bodyfat, should be ~1-1.5g daily

this
14lbs in 3 days = ridiculous
waterweight will be first to go..even with that, those # suggest you are undereating by a large margin
not good

correct
the idea that creatine is detrimental in a cut mode is false
while some do bloat from mono, it is typically very minor, and has absolutely nothing to do with impeding weight/fat loss

i think you need to learn more about nutrition, and the body metabolism
slow your roll on supps, get an understanding on nutrtion and what it takes to truly lose fat
Indeed creatine is great on a cut gives you more muscle endurance for muscle contraction while you are on a calorie deficit.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Thanks guys..
What would be the optimal stack using the products I have?
Alpha t2 instead of OEP or the jack3d?

I do suck at planning out my nutrient intake..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its not overly hard to develop a good diet; it just takes time and a little knowledge. And considering food is intregral to life and proper functioning, a little time out to explore the nutrition world will help you for years to come.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Just an update guys..
Weighed in this morning at 165.2!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update guys..
Weighed in this morning at 165.2!
Which of those 3 did you end up using Rosemont? I hope not all of them. That would be an awfully large amount of stims.

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards
Dude I just for the original formula of jack3d after years of not having it! I'm in heaven again haha but that's a crazy stack you got there. I would be careful tho because that stack is really stressing on your heart. Make sure you have plenty of water, potassium, magnesium, and vitamins.

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards
Dude I just for the original formula of jack3d after years of not having it! I'm in heaven again haha but that's a crazy stack you got there. I would be careful tho because that stack is really stressing on your heart. Make sure you have plenty of water, potassium, magnesium, and vitamins.
Just got the original*

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Which of those 3 did you end up using Rosemont? I hope not all of them. That would be an awfully large amount of stims.
Well not exaactly all 3 all the time..
I use the OEP and alpha t2 every day.. 2 pills in the morning of each and 1 of each 5 hours later..
I add the Jack3d before workouts like every other day for 5 days.. then 2 days off the jack3d completely..

My heart rate is always high for some reason even when I'm not on the stack..
A buddy of mine has a heart rate and oxygen level sensor that goes on your finger and at rest my heart rate is at about 110-120 bpm.
I was on the treadmill and I put my hands on the heart beat sensor not too long ago and it was at 195 bpm. That scared me so I asked the guy at 24 hour fitness desk if that was dangerous and he told me that it wasn't but I'm burning carbs at that point and not fat so it isn't beneficial..

Forgot to post about that on here..
And I try to drink a gallon of water a day..

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards
I use the OEP and alpha t2 every day.. 2 pills in the morning of each and 1 of each 5 hours later..
I add the Jack3d before workouts like every other day for 5 days.. then 2 days off the jack3d completely..

A buddy of mine has a heart rate and oxygen level sensor that goes on your finger and at rest my heart rate is at about 110-120 bpm.
I was on the treadmill and I put my hands on the heart beat sensor not too long ago and it was at 195 bpm. That scared me so I asked the guy at 24 hour fitness desk if that was dangerous and he told me that it wasn't but I'm burning carbs at that point and not fat so it isn't beneficial..

Forgot to post about that on here..
And I try to drink a gallon of water a day..
How old are you? Your maximum heart-rate is 220 minus your age. My maximum heart rate is 197 so it 195 is REALLY pushing it. Also the average resting hr is 60 to 80 bpm so you might have a heart condition if resting its 110+. I would stop taking those supps and go see a doctor. I don't want another person to die on jack3d because it is a really good product but just don't abuse it!

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards
Lol that guy at 24 is an idiot and should be fired. At 195 bpm you would be burning muscle more than anything and putting a lot of stress on your heart.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I don't want another person to die on jack3d because it is a really good product !
making no comment towards the product nor the company who makes it..

but your statement here, pulled out and put in context, gives me great pause

:blink:

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards
making no comment towards the product nor the company who makes it..

but your statement here, pulled out and put in context, gives me great pause

:blink:
Lol it's just all moderation man. I believe two people died on it from extraneous cardio like marathons and what not. Also like in dessert environments while not drinking enough water. When it was legal I took it all the time and had no problems what's so ever. I also did cardio while on it, just not any marathons and so forth.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Lol it's just all moderation man. I believe two people died on it from extraneous cardio like marathons and what not. Also like in dessert environments while not drinking enough water. When it was legal I took it all the time and had no problems what's so ever. I also did cardio while on it, just not any marathons and so forth.
yes i am well aware of the history of jack3d, thx

i was simply questioning your thought process..
as i will again:

what is "extraneous cardio"? and why are marathons irrelevant?

and what is a "dessert like" environment? one where ppl consume no meal but rather desserts all the time?
even if you meant "desert" which i think you did - what is a desert-like environment, aside from the deserts themselves??

:think:

enquiring minds want to know....

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
I heard 2 people that were taking the supps in the military died..
Probably all that extra weight and gear they carry pushed things a little too far.. but those were the only deaths I found..
I'm 24.
I'm trying to do things right but I also am trying to push myself pretty hard.. I go back and forth in my head about not using the supps but with the extra results I can achieve with them its hard not to use them..

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards

I heard 2 people that were taking the supps in the military died..
Probably all that extra weight and gear they carry pushed things a little too far.. but those were the only deaths I found..
I'm 24.
I'm trying to do things right but I also am trying to push myself pretty hard.. I go back and forth in my head about not using the supps but with the extra results I can achieve with them its hard not to use them..
:frustrate:

all the good advice you got itt..and all for naught

if i was a praying man, you would be included in nightly discussion with god

best to you

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
:frustrate:

all the good advice you got itt..and all for naught

if i was a praying man, you would be included in nightly discussion with god

best to you
Not for naught..
I'm using the jack3d way less than I would be had I not had this info..
On my next cycle I'm going to use a better stack that isn't so potentially harmful..

WaltherP99

Awards
Not for naught..On my next cycle I'm going to use a better stack that isn't so potentially harmful..
OEP+At2 is a GREAT stack-no probs at all! That's 2/3 of the old Get Sgredded Fast Stack -OEP+At2+Erase :naughty: OEP+jack3d .... it depends on your tolerance level-i'm perfectly fine with it,but if you're stims sensitive it could be problematic for you.Don't forget that you know your body way better...wait just saw this:
My heart rate is always high for some reason even when I'm not on the stack.

If your heart rate is high....or blood presure (or both) you should stop using jack3d imideatly -continue with OEP+At2 combo but no more jack3d ! OEP+Jack3d is way too much stims for a guy like you.Just save it for some other time.If your heart rate is always high this could be sinus tachycardia-it's not a big deal-simple explanation of it: mayoclinic.org/medical-edge-newspaper-2011/may-06b. html Just fill the gap-can't post direct links yet
Hows your blood presure?

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
OEP+At2 is a GREAT stack-no probs at all! That's 2/3 of the old Get Sgredded Fast Stack -OEP+At2+Erase :naughty: OEP+jack3d .... it depends on your tolerance level-i'm perfectly fine with it,but if you're stims sensitive it could be problematic for you.Don't forget that you know your body way better...wait just saw this:

If your heart rate is high....or blood presure (or both) you should stop using jack3d imideatly -continue with OEP+At2 combo but no more jack3d ! OEP+Jack3d is way too much stims for a guy like you.Just save it for some other time.If your heart rate is always high this could be sinus tachycardia-it's not a big deal-simple explanation of it: mayoclinic.org/medical-edge-newspaper-2011/may-06b. html Just fill the gap-can't post direct links yet
Hows your blood presure?
I'm not really sensitive to the stims.. or any medication really.. even penicillin and amoxycillin have no effect on my body..
I barely feel the jack3d.. mostly a little tingling
I'm systolic 116 and diastolic 64 just checked earlier at the rite aid lol

That stack of OEP, AT2, and Erase looks good.. Did they change the formula for the erase though?
Some of the reviews on that say it kills your libido did you feel that side effect?
Thanks

WaltherP99

Awards
I'm not really sensitive to the stims.. or any medication really.. even penicillin and amoxycillin have no effect on my body..

That stack of OEP, AT2, and Erase looks good.. Did they change the formula for the erase though?
Some of the reviews on that say it kills your libido did you feel that side effect?
Thanks
I'll have to copy one of my older posts:

That's the old Get Shredded Fast Stack :fingersx: NP was selling it ...not anymore :28:
Guys be aware-i'm a stim junkie but that stack was strong!
grelich - did you ever used Erase/EP or clones before? If not you should start with 2/d.That's how PES and USP Labs was promoting the Get Shredded Fast Stack like 2 years ago postimage. org/image/n90gmmjaz (feel the gap)
And you should add some USP Labs Super Cissus and fish oil for the joints.
I did this stack for 8 weeks - first 4 :
Erase - 2am/1pm
OEP 2am/1pm
AT2 1am/2pm
CL Orange Triad 4am/4pm
CL Fish oil 4am/4pm
NOW Glucosamine & Chondrotine with MSN 2am/2pm
USP Super Cissus 3am/3pm
And next 4 weeks:
Erase 2am/2pm
OEP 2am/2pm
AT2 3am/2pm
CL Orange Triad 6am/6pm
CL Fish oil 6am/6pm
NOW Glucosamine & Chondrotine with MSN 4am/4pm
USP Super Cissus 5am/5pm
Allways had problems with my joints and 4 caps Erase per day was like torturing my body-that why i used so much joint support.
But during those 8 weeks,especially last 4 i was melting - like i was taking DNP ! Used DNP 3 times in the past so...
The problem with this stack is...it's strong especially what i did last 4 weeks.If you don't need to lose a lot of fat you don't need it-get Alphamine (very nice product by the way) and you're good to go.Get Shredded Fast Stack is A LOT stronger than Alphamine!
Hit the gym hard (a lot of HIIT and cardio),get your macros right ,sleep well,rest well and you'll lose A LOT of fat with this stack.
Good luck.
Some help with the image on the 4-th row pls -i don't have enough posts po post a link.Tnx
No probs with libido at all but my joints....Erase Pro is better version of the original Erase.If i have to give you a simple explanation....1 cap Erase Pro=3 caps Erase+some other helpful goodies.Oh-and if you choose to use Get Shredded Fast Stack don't start with my 5-8 weeks protocol.
Good luck.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Your diastolic is a little low and that heart rate could reflect a heart beating faster to compensate for a pressure issue.

Might be prudent to get a echo, look at valves and ejection fraction. Your BP in and of itself is not bad and some feel great with diastolic in the upper 50s or lower 60s, but something about your situation seem amiss. Insurance will gnerally cover an echo a year for preventative for certain ages, but with your symptoms an echo is medically indicated. Do you have a history of a murmur? Dehydration can also cause lower BP and tachycardia, but you say your water intake is high.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Your diastolic is a little low and that heart rate could reflect a heart beating faster to compensate for a pressure issue.

Might be prudent to get a echo, look at valves and ejection fraction. Your BP in and of itself is not bad and some feel great with diastolic in the upper 50s or lower 60s, but something about your situation seem amiss. Insurance will gnerally cover an echo a year for preventative for certain ages, but with your symptoms an echo is medically indicated. Do you have a history of a murmur? Dehydration can also cause lower BP and tachycardia, but you say your water intake is high.

What's an echo?
No history of a murmur or any medical conditions at all..
I'm usually a tough guy lol
The day I checked my blood pressure I'm not sure if I drank a gallon it was my rest day..

Also something that I just remembered about the BPM test my friend gave me is that I think I was on the OEP+AT2 that day but no jack3d and it was about 3 hours after a work out.. relevant information?
The treadmill heartbeat sensor did go to 195 BPM though when on all 3.. sweat was like water being poured on me.
Since then I've stopped using the treadmill for cardio and use the cycle machine mostly now.. lower intensity..

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's an echo?
No history of a murmur or any medical conditions at all..
I'm usually a tough guy lol
The day I checked my blood pressure I'm not sure if I drank a gallon it was my rest day..

Also something that I just remembered about the BPM test my friend gave me is that I think I was on the OEP+AT2 that day but no jack3d and it was about 3 hours after a work out.. relevant information?
The treadmill heartbeat sensor did go to 195 BPM though when on all 3.. sweat was like water being poured on me.
Since then I've stopped using the treadmill for cardio and use the cycle machine mostly now.. lower intensity..
Echocardiogram is just an ultra sound like they use to look at a baby in utero. That can do a TEE down your throat to get better look if anything wrong, but they can measure all four heart chambers, examine valves for prolapse or regurgitation and measure ejection fraction just from echo or ultrasound placed on your chest.

The heart rate is really high. I would get it checked out. Being tough may be a reason your not more symptomatic, plus people get used or do not notice symptoms as much that develop slowly overtime. Perhaps everything is cool and it is just supplements. Better to be safe than sorry when dealing with the heart though.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
So a few days ago I took the jack3d out of my stack altogether
You guys scared me. Had me working out paranoid feeling my chest every couple minutes! Lol
What's the next best thing to add to me stack? Don't think I want to do the erase because of the possible side effects..
USPlabs came out with a new supplement right? I think it was versa 1?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i think you should learn diet and nutrition
again
(as already mentioned earlier)
stop with seeking alternative supps
fix the problem

on the other hand: i am glad to see you eliminated a very potent stim out of your already excessive mix
it is a start
(certainly not the solution however
as is obvious from your already wanting to replace it)

please..
stop

best

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
But I already have been doing the correct nutrition/diet!
I have an aresnal of oats, vegetables, seafood, and lean meats..
5 small meals a day..
I'm at a steady 163 lbs..

I want a completely new stack(safe but good stack).. I have another bottle of the jack3d but if the new optimal stack won't utilize that then so be it I won't use it.. I want to still cut I guess.. Mostly looking for muscle definition.. I know abs come from the diet and lowering bf%..

Thanks for the help and for steering me in the right direction guys!