New user.. Just got Jack3d and OxyElitePro old formulas.. Advice?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Well not exaactly all 3 all the time..
    I use the OEP and alpha t2 every day.. 2 pills in the morning of each and 1 of each 5 hours later..
    I add the Jack3d before workouts like every other day for 5 days.. then 2 days off the jack3d completely..





    My heart rate is always high for some reason even when I'm not on the stack..
    A buddy of mine has a heart rate and oxygen level sensor that goes on your finger and at rest my heart rate is at about 110-120 bpm.
    I was on the treadmill and I put my hands on the heart beat sensor not too long ago and it was at 195 bpm. That scared me so I asked the guy at 24 hour fitness desk if that was dangerous and he told me that it wasn't but I'm burning carbs at that point and not fat so it isn't beneficial..
    Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    I heard 2 people that were taking the supps in the military died..
    Probably all that extra weight and gear they carry pushed things a little too far.. but those were the only deaths I found..
    I'm 24.
    I'm trying to do things right but I also am trying to push myself pretty hard.. I go back and forth in my head about not using the supps but with the extra results I can achieve with them its hard not to use them..
    :

    all the good advice you got itt..and all for naught

    if i was a praying man, you would be included in nightly discussion with god



    best to you


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    :

    all the good advice you got itt..and all for naught

    if i was a praying man, you would be included in nightly discussion with god



    best to you
    Not for naught..
    I'm using the jack3d way less than I would be had I not had this info..
    On my next cycle I'm going to use a better stack that isn't so potentially harmful..
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Not for naught..On my next cycle I'm going to use a better stack that isn't so potentially harmful..
    OEP+At2 is a GREAT stack-no probs at all! That's 2/3 of the old Get Sgredded Fast Stack -OEP+At2+Erase OEP+jack3d .... it depends on your tolerance level-i'm perfectly fine with it,but if you're stims sensitive it could be problematic for you.Don't forget that you know your body way better...wait just saw this:
    Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    My heart rate is always high for some reason even when I'm not on the stack.

    If your heart rate is high....or blood presure (or both) you should stop using jack3d imideatly -continue with OEP+At2 combo but no more jack3d ! OEP+Jack3d is way too much stims for a guy like you.Just save it for some other time.If your heart rate is always high this could be sinus tachycardia-it's not a big deal-simple explanation of it: mayoclinic.org/medical-edge-newspaper-2011/may-06b. html Just fill the gap-can't post direct links yet
    Hows your blood presure?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by WaltherP99 View Post
    OEP+At2 is a GREAT stack-no probs at all! That's 2/3 of the old Get Sgredded Fast Stack -OEP+At2+Erase OEP+jack3d .... it depends on your tolerance level-i'm perfectly fine with it,but if you're stims sensitive it could be problematic for you.Don't forget that you know your body way better...wait just saw this:


    If your heart rate is high....or blood presure (or both) you should stop using jack3d imideatly -continue with OEP+At2 combo but no more jack3d ! OEP+Jack3d is way too much stims for a guy like you.Just save it for some other time.If your heart rate is always high this could be sinus tachycardia-it's not a big deal-simple explanation of it: mayoclinic.org/medical-edge-newspaper-2011/may-06b. html Just fill the gap-can't post direct links yet
    Hows your blood presure?
    I'm not really sensitive to the stims.. or any medication really.. even penicillin and amoxycillin have no effect on my body..
    I barely feel the jack3d.. mostly a little tingling
    I'm systolic 116 and diastolic 64 just checked earlier at the rite aid lol

    That stack of OEP, AT2, and Erase looks good.. Did they change the formula for the erase though?
    Some of the reviews on that say it kills your libido did you feel that side effect?
    Thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    I'm not really sensitive to the stims.. or any medication really.. even penicillin and amoxycillin have no effect on my body..
    I barely feel the jack3d.. mostly a little tingling
    I'm systolic 116 and diastolic 64 just checked earlier at the rite aid lol

    That stack of OEP, AT2, and Erase looks good.. Did they change the formula for the erase though?
    Some of the reviews on that say it kills your libido did you feel that side effect?
    Thanks
    I'll have to copy one of my older posts:

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltherP99 View Post
    That's the old Get Shredded Fast Stack NP was selling it ...not anymore
    Guys be aware-i'm a stim junkie but that stack was strong!
    grelich - did you ever used Erase/EP or clones before? If not you should start with 2/d.That's how PES and USP Labs was promoting the Get Shredded Fast Stack like 2 years ago postimage. org/image/n90gmmjaz (feel the gap)
    And you should add some USP Labs Super Cissus and fish oil for the joints.
    I did this stack for 8 weeks - first 4 :
    Erase - 2am/1pm
    OEP 2am/1pm
    AT2 1am/2pm
    CL Orange Triad 4am/4pm
    CL Fish oil 4am/4pm
    NOW Glucosamine & Chondrotine with MSN 2am/2pm
    USP Super Cissus 3am/3pm
    And next 4 weeks:
    Erase 2am/2pm
    OEP 2am/2pm
    AT2 3am/2pm
    CL Orange Triad 6am/6pm
    CL Fish oil 6am/6pm
    NOW Glucosamine & Chondrotine with MSN 4am/4pm
    USP Super Cissus 5am/5pm
    Allways had problems with my joints and 4 caps Erase per day was like torturing my body-that why i used so much joint support.
    But during those 8 weeks,especially last 4 i was melting - like i was taking DNP ! Used DNP 3 times in the past so...
    The problem with this stack is...it's strong especially what i did last 4 weeks.If you don't need to lose a lot of fat you don't need it-get Alphamine (very nice product by the way) and you're good to go.Get Shredded Fast Stack is A LOT stronger than Alphamine!
    Hit the gym hard (a lot of HIIT and cardio),get your macros right ,sleep well,rest well and you'll lose A LOT of fat with this stack.
    Good luck.
    Some help with the image on the 4-th row pls -i don't have enough posts po post a link.Tnx
    No probs with libido at all but my joints....Erase Pro is better version of the original Erase.If i have to give you a simple explanation....1 cap Erase Pro=3 caps Erase+some other helpful goodies.Oh-and if you choose to use Get Shredded Fast Stack don't start with my 5-8 weeks protocol.
    Good luck.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    I'm not really sensitive to the stims.. or any medication really.. even penicillin and amoxycillin have no effect on my body..
    I barely feel the jack3d.. mostly a little tingling
    I'm systolic 116 and diastolic 64 just checked earlier at the rite aid lol

    That stack of OEP, AT2, and Erase looks good.. Did they change the formula for the erase though?
    Some of the reviews on that say it kills your libido did you feel that side effect?
    Thanks
    Your diastolic is a little low and that heart rate could reflect a heart beating faster to compensate for a pressure issue.

    Might be prudent to get a echo, look at valves and ejection fraction. Your BP in and of itself is not bad and some feel great with diastolic in the upper 50s or lower 60s, but something about your situation seem amiss. Insurance will gnerally cover an echo a year for preventative for certain ages, but with your symptoms an echo is medically indicated. Do you have a history of a murmur? Dehydration can also cause lower BP and tachycardia, but you say your water intake is high.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Your diastolic is a little low and that heart rate could reflect a heart beating faster to compensate for a pressure issue.

    Might be prudent to get a echo, look at valves and ejection fraction. Your BP in and of itself is not bad and some feel great with diastolic in the upper 50s or lower 60s, but something about your situation seem amiss. Insurance will gnerally cover an echo a year for preventative for certain ages, but with your symptoms an echo is medically indicated. Do you have a history of a murmur? Dehydration can also cause lower BP and tachycardia, but you say your water intake is high.

    What's an echo?
    No history of a murmur or any medical conditions at all..
    I'm usually a tough guy lol
    The day I checked my blood pressure I'm not sure if I drank a gallon it was my rest day..

    Also something that I just remembered about the BPM test my friend gave me is that I think I was on the OEP+AT2 that day but no jack3d and it was about 3 hours after a work out.. relevant information?
    The treadmill heartbeat sensor did go to 195 BPM though when on all 3.. sweat was like water being poured on me.
    Since then I've stopped using the treadmill for cardio and use the cycle machine mostly now.. lower intensity..

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    What's an echo?
    No history of a murmur or any medical conditions at all..
    I'm usually a tough guy lol
    The day I checked my blood pressure I'm not sure if I drank a gallon it was my rest day..

    Also something that I just remembered about the BPM test my friend gave me is that I think I was on the OEP+AT2 that day but no jack3d and it was about 3 hours after a work out.. relevant information?
    The treadmill heartbeat sensor did go to 195 BPM though when on all 3.. sweat was like water being poured on me.
    Since then I've stopped using the treadmill for cardio and use the cycle machine mostly now.. lower intensity..
    Echocardiogram is just an ultra sound like they use to look at a baby in utero. That can do a TEE down your throat to get better look if anything wrong, but they can measure all four heart chambers, examine valves for prolapse or regurgitation and measure ejection fraction just from echo or ultrasound placed on your chest.

    The heart rate is really high. I would get it checked out. Being tough may be a reason your not more symptomatic, plus people get used or do not notice symptoms as much that develop slowly overtime. Perhaps everything is cool and it is just supplements. Better to be safe than sorry when dealing with the heart though.

  9. So a few days ago I took the jack3d out of my stack altogether
    You guys scared me. Had me working out paranoid feeling my chest every couple minutes! Lol
    What's the next best thing to add to me stack? Don't think I want to do the erase because of the possible side effects..
    USPlabs came out with a new supplement right? I think it was versa 1?

  10. i think you should learn diet and nutrition
    again
    (as already mentioned earlier)
    stop with seeking alternative supps
    fix the problem

    on the other hand: i am glad to see you eliminated a very potent stim out of your already excessive mix
    it is a start
    (certainly not the solution however
    as is obvious from your already wanting to replace it)

    please..
    stop


    best

  11. But I already have been doing the correct nutrition/diet!
    I have an aresnal of oats, vegetables, seafood, and lean meats..
    5 small meals a day..
    I'm at a steady 163 lbs..

    I want a completely new stack(safe but good stack).. I have another bottle of the jack3d but if the new optimal stack won't utilize that then so be it I won't use it.. I want to still cut I guess.. Mostly looking for muscle definition.. I know abs come from the diet and lowering bf%..

    Thanks for the help and for steering me in the right direction guys!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just got of letro.... For Old gyno.
    By beagles20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 01:51 AM
  2. Just got M1T and m5aa
    By mbm87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 02:59 PM
  3. check out my new car just got on the road yesterday
    By NickyNoNames in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 07:18 AM
Log in
Log in