Help with a stack??

23con

23con

Awards
So I have alot of supplements I've hardly used but I'm starting a new program and I'm getting on a diet to build mass. I just need an opinion on what supps I should use. Right now I have cellucor creatine and NO3. And pump fuel v2, yoked, test powder, prime, after shock, standard whey protein, casein, kre alk efx, and bcaa.

Which of those supps should I include with my diet for building mass?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have alot of supplements I've hardly used but I'm starting a new program and I'm getting on a diet to build mass. I just need an opinion on what supps I should use. Right now I have cellucor creatine and NO3. And pump fuel v2, yoked, test powder, prime, after shock, standard whey protein, casein, kre alk efx, and bcaa.

Which of those supps should I include with my diet for building mass?
are u able to buy different products? if so, just get creatine mono. cheaper and effective. yoked is good for a pump. Test powder, prime both good for strength. remember, only take 3-5g of creatine per day. if you want to bulk, im currently logging DAA, Prime, Compound 20, and Versa 1. in two weeks ive put on 4 pounds and have broken a few PRs. great stack.

Another good stack for a bulk is this:

Anabeta + IGF 2 + DAA + Prime

23con

23con

Awards
So should I mix my cellucor creatine with my pump fuel?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Building mass is going to be more about getting a caloric surplus and lifting heavy. The whey protein will certainly be useful in meeting your protein/calorie needs, but the rest of it is not nearly as important in my opinion. You can use some of that stuff to enhance your workouts but don't expect the supplements to help you add a lot of muscle in a short period of time. Slow and steady is the way to go here.

brendan808

Awards
So should I mix my cellucor creatine with my pump fuel?
Not if they have any of the same ingredients. If they are two totally supps then you should be fine. Its risky tho.