Will red wine with dinner affect supplements?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Guinness is actually supposed to have a great host of health benefits. Believe it or not it is lower in cals than a Bud and it is loaded with antioxidants.

2. Guinness is actually supposed to have a great host of health benefits. Believe it or not it is lower in cals than a Bud and it is loaded with antioxidants
    probably fine, even healthy in moderation. But lower cal than Bud??? Bud is like water! No way that could be true. Is it???
    •   

3. Actually, I just double checked and they are exactly the same calorically: http://www.theraven.com/beer.html The difference is that Bud is purely empty calories, and Guinness provides some nutritional value, kinda like eating skittles vs. an orange.

4. How could you forget about the ripple?

Seriously though Pinoy Nior has become a recent favorite, but any dry red wine (With a cork, not a screw cap) will do. The Clo du bois is excellent. Also, red wine IMO is better than grape juice because it is fermented to almost total dryness leaving you with less sugar. In addition, there are many polyphenols formed during the fermentation process that you just don't get with grape juice.

That said, I would avoid ALL alcohol for at least 30 days after M1T, just to be safe. No need to bitch slap it while it is trying to recover.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer
    How could you forget about the ripple?

Seriously though Pinoy Nior has become a recent favorite, ....

Pinot Noir?

But enough will all the wine talk... I would lay off all alchohol durring PCT for M1T.
    •   

6. I am so embarrased.
  7. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer
    I am so embarrased.
    yeah,

stick to the Mad Pup, Thunderchicken, and Night Choo-choo...

8. Nothing better than a glass of a good Merlot with steak!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How bad is diet soda? Will it interact with supplements?
    By waimoku in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 01:53 PM
  2. Scientists find clue to why red wine is healthy
    By Oswizle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 05:45 PM
  3. Clemens will come back - with record salary for pitcher
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 05:58 PM
  4. Study: Red Wine Molecule Shown to Extend Life