PES Enhanced profile

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. PES Enhanced profile


    Hey guys the ingredient list for PES Enhanced is up on ***. Just google "Physique Enhancing sciences enhanced ***". You'll see the link. You're welcome for those that didn't know.


  2. Insert g n c where the stars are. *It's the name of a supplement store*
    •   
       


  3. Interesting, will have to take a look.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Nice find! Now I'm more excited for the release!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Nice! Thanks OP
    •   
       


  6. This is not the final profile for Enhanced.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    This is not the final profile for Enhanced.
    Damn it looked good if it was!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This is not the final profile for Enhanced.
    way to be a killjoy ben.

    not like it matters what's in it anyway, it's PES so we all know it's going to be awesome

  9. Is it an error or can you buy it at that store ? It seems to let you add it to the cart and the price is right.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post

    way to be a killjoy ben.

    not like it matters what's in it anyway, it's PES so we all know it's going to be awesome
    I heard the reason it took so long is because Ben and Bobby have been saving their dandruff all this time.
    That's right....the pre workout is their bottled dandruff. Strong stuff.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  11. Just bought mines! Thanks

  12. Ships in 1-2 weeks. You can get it for 22 shipped with various discounts.

    May order just one tub now and wait for insider deal.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This is not the final profile for Enhanced.
    With respect to you guys, I won't post anything here, but they show picture of the label.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Interested to see the final version if that isn't it...assuming it is close to this then

  15. That tentative profile looks like a double scoop profile by the quantity of the non-proprietary blended ingredients. 20 servings, 5 weeks for me...and if that's not the final profile and it gets EVEN better...heck I'm sold...I was sold with just this profile.

    Awesome pre Josh!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. They posted one of our previous formulas. It has been tweaked since.

    Though, not very keen on it being posted before the official release.
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. That is not the final formula. This thread is exactly why we did not send any retailers the final formula. I knew it would be leaked. I've seen it happen multiple times
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    They posted one of our previous formulas. It has been tweaked since.

    Though, not very keen on it being posted before the official release.
    Yes, I can see why you aren't very keen on it being released, especially if the Insider Deal is through them.
    EvoMuse

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    That is not the final formula. This thread is exactly why we did not send any retailers the final formula. I knew it would be leaked. I've seen it happen multiple times
    Integrity and honesty nowadays...non-existent.
    EvoMuse

  20. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    Integrity and honesty nowadays...non-existent.
    Agreed. Nowadays its all about the $$$, if retailers and other companies would care more about the product quality- the money would come instead they are more worried about getting crap product for cheap to sell for a ton. #PES cant wait for Enhanced!

  21. I saw the profile and wasn't impressed.. Why are you guys so impressed?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    I saw the profile and wasn't impressed.. Why are you guys so impressed?
    Read over the thread. Its not the final profile.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  23. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    I saw the profile and wasn't impressed.. Why are you guys so impressed?
    It isn't overly impressive to me but it looks effective. It'll depend on price point for me.

    Excited to see the differences in that and the final profile.
  24. Re: PES Enhanced profile


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Read over the thread. Its not the final profile.
    Clear PMS

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  25. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    I saw the profile and wasn't impressed.. Why are you guys so impressed?
    Nitrates, good noot blend (given it's dosed properly, which most likely it will...) , agmatine and good caffeine content...seems basic but good at this formula. Upon the other ingredients...no comment because idk if they will be there or not in the final one...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  26. First there was aT2... they came, they arm chaired it saying it wouldn't be effective since it only used the 3,3 T2

    Then there was Erase, saying it wouldn't be strong enough for real AI usage

    Then Anabeta, still a ton of skeptics, but growing your trust.

    Then Alphamine, We finally have your trust, and prove we deserve it.

    Now we have Enhanced... here we are back to criticizing the wrong formula, without even a taste.

    Just wait... just wait till it slaps your ass in to focus, and you tear through your workouts.

    You won't be let down. Never have, never will.
    The Historic PES Legend

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    First there was aT2... they came, they arm chaired it saying it wouldn't be effective since it only used the 3,3 T2

    Then there was Erase, saying it wouldn't be strong enough for real AI usage

    Then Anabeta, still a ton of skeptics, but growing your trust.

    Then Alphamine, We finally have your trust, and prove we deserve it.

    Now we have Enhanced... here we are back to criticizing the wrong formula, without even a taste.

    Just wait... just wait till it slaps your ass in to focus, and you tear through your workouts.

    You won't be let down. Never have, never will.
    I liked even this pre-final formula...and I know Josh knows what he is doing as a formulator :/ I doubt he would disappoint us honestly.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. I'll take 5 on this formula alone. I love the whole "I'm not impressed" angle. LOL What would impress you then?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I'll take 5 on this formula alone. I love the whole "I'm not impressed" angle. LOL What would impress you then?
    Teenbolone dosed at british standards perhaps?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  30. I have yet to try a product from PES that doesn't work.

    Anabeta - 4lbs of mass in a month from a natural product = home run in my opinion
    Alphamine - I have tried every stim/fatburner on the market, Alphamine is in a league of it's own. I experienced the most dramatic results just on this one product vs any other in this category. My friends who aren't even on this board were so taken a back by my results, they went out and purchased some Alphamine.
    Erase Pro - Is atop it's category. Leaned me out like a dirty pirate hooker
    Alpha T 2- added to my preworkout in the morning = fantastic workouts and leaning out that much faster.

    If the preworkout is on par with their existing track record, I'm in.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1163
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:08 PM
  2. Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 01:49 AM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 06:31 PM
  4. Please welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:54 AM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Log in
Log in