PES Enhanced profile

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I have yet to try a product from PES that doesn't work.

    Anabeta - 4lbs of mass in a month from a natural product = home run in my opinion
    Alphamine - I have tried every stim/fatburner on the market, Alphamine is in a league of it's own. I experienced the most dramatic results just on this one product vs any other in this category, that my friends who aren't even on this board, went out and purchased some Alphamine.
    Erase Pro - Is atop it's category. Leaned me out like a dirty pirate hooker
    Alpha T 2- added to my preworkout in the morning = fantastic workouts and leaning out that much faster.

    If the preworkout is on par with the existing track record, I'm in.
    Dirty pirate hookers are fat
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Teenbolone dosed at british standards perhaps?
    Yes but only because that's what Ben uses!
    •   
       


  3. i hope it isnt the final formula at 34.99 but then again i havent tried it. maybe it will really impress me.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i hope it isnt the final formula at 34.99...
    For 20 servings? That's 4-5 weeks of workouts depending if you lift 4-5 times a week...Looking at $7 dollars (plus tax and shipping) per week given it lasts 5 weeks for yah @ 2 scoops...Hm yeah still cheap.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    For 20 scoops? That's 4-5 weeks of workouts depending if you lift 4-5 times a week...Looking at $7 dollars (plus tax and shipping) per week given it lasts 5 weeks for yah @ 2 scoops...Hm yeah still cheap.
    40 scoops
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Dirty pirate hookers are fat
    Not the ones on Craigslist...you're welcome.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i hope it isnt the final formula at 34.99 but then again i havent tried it. maybe it will really impress me.
    There is a 25% code if you buy today + shipping is only $1.

    I am sure other retailers will sell it much cheaper.
    This retailer is you know what afterall.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    40 scoops
    20 SERVINGS* I made a mistake there sorry, but no way in hell would I just dose 1 scoop at those dosages .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. Just wait for the insider... you know the Alphamine Insider was Top Notch.

    Dont see any reason for the Enhanced Insider to be any less!
    The Historic PES Legend

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    20 SERVINGS* I made a mistake there sorry, but no way in hell would I just dose 1 scoop at those dosages .
    on the g n c profile, it says 1 scoop = 1 serving. 40 scoops.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Just wait for the insider... you know the Alphamine Insider was Top Notch.

    Dont see any reason for the Enhanced Insider to be any less!
    ETA for the insider ?
    Is it possible that this retailer could actually ship in 2 weeks ?


    Thanks in advance.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    on the g n c profile, it says 1 scoop = 1 serving. 40 scoops.
    You don't get it right? Check the contents of caffeine and agmatine...if you wanna dose it at just 1 scoop go ahead! But it is a 2 scoop effective serving IMO. 1 scoop does not equal 1 serving all the time
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. I believe that is possible.

    I know boss man was just awaiting enough pallets to release it to the masses. Instead of selling out quickly.
    The Historic PES Legend

  14. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3154375/

    add http and www to the beginning interesting look at caesalpinia sappan. Assuming it is in the final version

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    I saw the profile and wasn't impressed.. Why are you guys so impressed?
    It's a simple, yet effective formula (based only on the aforementioned profile). Lecuine Nitrate and Agmatine for pumps, Choline for focus and increased mind/muscle connection and caffeine for an energy boost. As a person that enjoys stacking pwo's and adding in my own bulk ingredients, I appreciate simple profiles like this. The "kitchen sink" formulas usually have 10-15 ingredients and almost all of them are under-dosed.

    I am looking forward to trying Enhanced simply because PES makes quality products and I haven't been disappointed in one yet.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You don't get it right? Check the contents of caffeine and agmatine...if you wanna dose it at just 1 scoop go ahead! But it is a 2 scoop effective serving IMO. 1 scoop does not equal 1 serving all the time
    I disagree a bit.

    Only because based on that formula the CDP and Noroco are only poteniated by the Caffeine, same with the Ag and the Cas extract.

    If one were to look at it being Caff and Agm based, then I can see your point, but those are more for potentiation than raw effects.
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I disagree a bit.

    Only because based on that formula the CDP and Noroco are only poteniated by the Caffeine, same with the Ag and the Cas extract.

    If one were to look at it being Caff and Agm based, then I can see your point, but those are more for potentiation than raw effects.
    Norcoclaurine does not work for me as a Focus enhancer unless in doses of 200+ of Caffeine prescence, now that's assumed the Norco is dosed at the dosages I am familiar with...I have not dosed it at higher ranged hence I assumed 2 scoops would be best for ME.

    And as far as I have ...COP for me works at 2g Pre-workout haha.

    Anyhow it ain't the final one right? Any chances for a good hint for us ?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Norcoclaurine does not work for me as a Focus enhancer unless in doses of 200+ of Caffeine prescence, now that's assumed the Norco is dosed at the dosages I am familiar with...I have not dosed it at higher ranged hence I assumed 2 scoops would be best for ME.

    And as far as I have ...COP for me works at 2g Pre-workout haha.

    Anyhow it ain't the final one right? Any chances for a good hint for us ?
    Natty would be the one to confirm anything.

    Not COP, CDP.. the Citicoline.

    Just await the science on the final formula. I would implore anyone to dose 1 scoop before advancing.
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Clear PMS

    - Valdez
    Cleared
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You don't get it right? Check the contents of caffeine and agmatine...if you wanna dose it at just 1 scoop go ahead! But it is a 2 scoop effective serving IMO. 1 scoop does not equal 1 serving all the time
    no i understand what u are saying. 2 scoops seems to be better with this given profile. i was just stating what the label said, wasnt my opinion.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    It's a simple, yet effective formula (based only on the aforementioned profile). Lecuine Nitrate and Agmatine for pumps, Choline for focus and increased mind/muscle connection and caffeine for an energy boost. As a person that enjoys stacking pwo's and adding in my own bulk ingredients, I appreciate simple profiles like this. The "kitchen sink" formulas usually have 10-15 ingredients and almost all of them are under-dosed.

    I am looking forward to trying Enhanced simply because PES makes quality products and I haven't been disappointed in one yet.
    agree 100%! i love adding my own creatine, beta alanine...etc

  22. i may go buy one at g n c and see how it is, i have a coupon that came in the mail. not sure how they have my address though.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Read over the thread. Its not the final profile.
    But people said that they were impressed by "the not final formula", I just wondered why...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post

    But people said that they were impressed by "the not final formula", I just wondered why...
    Oh ya. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Been in class all day. But I know PES does it right and makes great very effective products so I'm pumped for it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  25. I think the reason people are saying they are impressed is because of the reputation PES has built up over time with consumers. Simply put, all of their products work and in this industry that's saying a lot.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    It's a simple, yet effective formula (based only on the aforementioned profile). Lecuine Nitrate and Agmatine for pumps, Choline for focus and increased mind/muscle connection and caffeine for an energy boost. As a person that enjoys stacking pwo's and adding in my own bulk ingredients, I appreciate simple profiles like this. The "kitchen sink" formulas usually have 10-15 ingredients and almost all of them are under-dosed.

    I am looking forward to trying Enhanced simply because PES makes quality products and I haven't been disappointed in one yet.
    Sounds good to me..

  27. Not surprised to see *** do this lol, the price looks considering a solid dose of agmatine per scoop. Course that is not the fiinal profile, I assume the insider will have a sick deal.
    doing my own thang!

  28. hmmm 27.24 shipped if bought today.. seems alright. gonna have to wait for the insider i think.

    on another note, i REALLY hope the servings are different than stated on that site. 20 is not enough.

    in4 final write up before i make any real accusations.

  29. Just give me my nitrates and CDP Choline!
    EvoMuse

  30. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    hmmm 27.24 shipped if bought today.. seems alright. gonna have to wait for the insider i think.

    on another note, i REALLY hope the servings are different than stated on that site. 20 is not enough.

    in4 final write up before i make any real accusations.
    It's actually 40 servings when dosed at 1 scoop PWO.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1163
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:08 PM
  2. Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:49 AM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 05:31 PM
  4. Please welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 09:54 AM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
Log in
Log in