PES Enhanced profile

lucampos

Awards
Hey guys the ingredient list for PES Enhanced is up on ***. Just google "Physique Enhancing sciences enhanced ***". You'll see the link. You're welcome for those that didn't know. :)

lucampos

Awards
Insert g n c where the stars are. *It's the name of a supplement store*

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting, will have to take a look.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice find! Now I'm more excited for the release!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is not the final profile for Enhanced.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it an error or can you buy it at that store ? It seems to let you add it to the cart and the price is right.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
way to be a killjoy ben.

not like it matters what's in it anyway, it's PES so we all know it's going to be awesome
I heard the reason it took so long is because Ben and Bobby have been saving their dandruff all this time.
That's right....the pre workout is their bottled dandruff. Strong stuff.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ships in 1-2 weeks. You can get it for 22 shipped with various discounts.

May order just one tub now and wait for insider deal.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is not the final profile for Enhanced.
With respect to you guys, I won't post anything here, but they show picture of the label.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see the final version if that isn't it...assuming it is close to this then :food:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That tentative profile looks like a double scoop profile by the quantity of the non-proprietary blended ingredients. 20 servings, 5 weeks for me...and if that's not the final profile and it gets EVEN better...heck I'm sold...I was sold with just this profile.

Awesome pre Josh!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They posted one of our previous formulas. It has been tweaked since.

Though, not very keen on it being posted before the official release.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is not the final formula. This thread is exactly why we did not send any retailers the final formula. I knew it would be leaked. I've seen it happen multiple times

domore

Awards
They posted one of our previous formulas. It has been tweaked since.

Though, not very keen on it being posted before the official release.
Yes, I can see why you aren't very keen on it being released, especially if the Insider Deal is through them.

domore

Awards
That is not the final formula. This thread is exactly why we did not send any retailers the final formula. I knew it would be leaked. I've seen it happen multiple times
Integrity and honesty nowadays...non-existent.

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
Integrity and honesty nowadays...non-existent.
Agreed. Nowadays its all about the $$$, if retailers and other companies would care more about the product quality- the money would come instead they are more worried about getting crap product for cheap to sell for a ton. #PES cant wait for Enhanced!

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I saw the profile and wasn't impressed.. Why are you guys so impressed?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It isn't overly impressive to me but it looks effective. It'll depend on price point for me.

Excited to see the differences in that and the final profile.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nitrates, good noot blend (given it's dosed properly, which most likely it will...) , agmatine and good caffeine content...seems basic but good at this formula. Upon the other ingredients...no comment because idk if they will be there or not in the final one...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First there was aT2... they came, they arm chaired it saying it wouldn't be effective since it only used the 3,3 T2

Then there was Erase, saying it wouldn't be strong enough for real AI usage

Then Anabeta, still a ton of skeptics, but growing your trust.

Then Alphamine, We finally have your trust, and prove we deserve it.

Now we have Enhanced... here we are back to criticizing the wrong formula, without even a taste.

Just wait... just wait till it slaps your ass in to focus, and you tear through your workouts.

You won't be let down. Never have, never will.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
First there was aT2... they came, they arm chaired it saying it wouldn't be effective since it only used the 3,3 T2

Then there was Erase, saying it wouldn't be strong enough for real AI usage

Then Anabeta, still a ton of skeptics, but growing your trust.

Then Alphamine, We finally have your trust, and prove we deserve it.

Now we have Enhanced... here we are back to criticizing the wrong formula, without even a taste.

Just wait... just wait till it slaps your ass in to focus, and you tear through your workouts.

You won't be let down. Never have, never will.
I liked even this pre-final formula...and I know Josh knows what he is doing as a formulator :/ I doubt he would disappoint us honestly.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I'll take 5 on this formula alone. I love the whole "I'm not impressed" angle. LOL What would impress you then?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'll take 5 on this formula alone. I love the whole "I'm not impressed" angle. LOL What would impress you then?
Teenbolone dosed at british standards perhaps?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yet to try a product from PES that doesn't work.

Anabeta - 4lbs of mass in a month from a natural product = home run in my opinion
Alphamine - I have tried every stim/fatburner on the market, Alphamine is in a league of it's own. I experienced the most dramatic results just on this one product vs any other in this category. My friends who aren't even on this board were so taken a back by my results, they went out and purchased some Alphamine.
Erase Pro - Is atop it's category. Leaned me out like a dirty pirate hooker
Alpha T 2- added to my preworkout in the morning = fantastic workouts and leaning out that much faster.

If the preworkout is on par with their existing track record, I'm in.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to try a product from PES that doesn't work.

Anabeta - 4lbs of mass in a month from a natural product = home run in my opinion
Alphamine - I have tried every stim/fatburner on the market, Alphamine is in a league of it's own. I experienced the most dramatic results just on this one product vs any other in this category, that my friends who aren't even on this board, went out and purchased some Alphamine.
Erase Pro - Is atop it's category. Leaned me out like a dirty pirate hooker
Alpha T 2- added to my preworkout in the morning = fantastic workouts and leaning out that much faster.

If the preworkout is on par with the existing track record, I'm in.
Dirty pirate hookers are fat

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope it isnt the final formula at 34.99 but then again i havent tried it. maybe it will really impress me.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i hope it isnt the final formula at 34.99...
For 20 servings? That's 4-5 weeks of workouts depending if you lift 4-5 times a week...Looking at $7 dollars (plus tax and shipping) per week given it lasts 5 weeks for yah @ 2 scoops...Hm yeah still cheap.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For 20 scoops? That's 4-5 weeks of workouts depending if you lift 4-5 times a week...Looking at $7 dollars (plus tax and shipping) per week given it lasts 5 weeks for yah @ 2 scoops...Hm yeah still cheap.
40 scoops

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope it isnt the final formula at 34.99 but then again i havent tried it. maybe it will really impress me.
There is a 25% code if you buy today + shipping is only $1.

I am sure other retailers will sell it much cheaper.
This retailer is you know what afterall.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wait for the insider... you know the Alphamine Insider was Top Notch.

Dont see any reason for the Enhanced Insider to be any less!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wait for the insider... you know the Alphamine Insider was Top Notch.

Dont see any reason for the Enhanced Insider to be any less!
ETA for the insider ?
Is it possible that this retailer could actually ship in 2 weeks ?

Thanks in advance.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
on the g n c profile, it says 1 scoop = 1 serving. 40 scoops.
You don't get it right? Check the contents of caffeine and agmatine...if you wanna dose it at just 1 scoop :) go ahead! But it is a 2 scoop effective serving IMO. 1 scoop does not equal 1 serving all the time ;)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe that is possible.

I know boss man was just awaiting enough pallets to release it to the masses. Instead of selling out quickly.

xhrr

Awards
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3154375/

add http and www to the beginning interesting look at caesalpinia sappan. Assuming it is in the final version

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
It's a simple, yet effective formula (based only on the aforementioned profile). Lecuine Nitrate and Agmatine for pumps, Choline for focus and increased mind/muscle connection and caffeine for an energy boost. As a person that enjoys stacking pwo's and adding in my own bulk ingredients, I appreciate simple profiles like this. The "kitchen sink" formulas usually have 10-15 ingredients and almost all of them are under-dosed.

I am looking forward to trying Enhanced simply because PES makes quality products and I haven't been disappointed in one yet.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't get it right? Check the contents of caffeine and agmatine...if you wanna dose it at just 1 scoop :) go ahead! But it is a 2 scoop effective serving IMO. 1 scoop does not equal 1 serving all the time ;)
I disagree a bit.

Only because based on that formula the CDP and Noroco are only poteniated by the Caffeine, same with the Ag and the Cas extract.

If one were to look at it being Caff and Agm based, then I can see your point, but those are more for potentiation than raw effects.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I disagree a bit.

Only because based on that formula the CDP and Noroco are only poteniated by the Caffeine, same with the Ag and the Cas extract.

If one were to look at it being Caff and Agm based, then I can see your point, but those are more for potentiation than raw effects.
Norcoclaurine does not work for me as a Focus enhancer unless in doses of 200+ of Caffeine prescence, now that's assumed the Norco is dosed at the dosages I am familiar with...I have not dosed it at higher ranged hence I assumed 2 scoops would be best for ME.

And as far as I have ...COP for me works at 2g Pre-workout haha.

Anyhow it ain't the final one right? Any chances for a good hint for us ;)?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcoclaurine does not work for me as a Focus enhancer unless in doses of 200+ of Caffeine prescence, now that's assumed the Norco is dosed at the dosages I am familiar with...I have not dosed it at higher ranged hence I assumed 2 scoops would be best for ME.

And as far as I have ...COP for me works at 2g Pre-workout haha.

Anyhow it ain't the final one right? Any chances for a good hint for us ;)?
Natty would be the one to confirm anything.

Not COP, CDP.. the Citicoline.

Just await the science on the final formula. I would implore anyone to dose 1 scoop before advancing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no i understand what u are saying. 2 scoops seems to be better with this given profile. i was just stating what the label said, wasnt my opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 11