Is tribulus a good test booster?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Ignore the title.

Kidding!

Just wanted more people to come to this thread in order to kick my ass.But instead,answer my question please....

If the cheap NOW Tribulus standardized only for saponins(45%) did nothing for my libido whatsoever,
should I spend money on a tribulus standardized for 40% protodioscin?

Is it a possibility the protodioscin-one would work for my libido?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why not get something like Fadogia which will not only work for your libido but actually boost testosterone?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think I'd look into something else if Tribulus didn't work for your libido.

Something else, alot of people think that the more test you have, the higher your libido will be. In actuality, the endocrine system is a complex thing; balance of hormone ratio has more to do with libido-- this is evidenced by a strong AI killing your libido

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Why not get something like Fadogia which will not only work for your libido but actually boost testosterone?
Mr.C,Are there any human studies that show fadogia boosting test?

Can you link me?

I`m still working out where to buy fadogia since all the sites that carry it have very high shipping prices.
And I can`t find Bioforge Promax V2 anywhere.

I`m gonna try fadogia and tribulus too,I`m looking to try out all libido herbs to see if they work.
I`m looking for something that can keep libido fairly high all the time,without it dropping later,and without sides off course.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I`m just wondering if getting the 40% tribulus is a complete waste of money.

I would just like to see if it works at all or not,so I can write tribulus off once and for all if necessary.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think I'd look into something else if Tribulus didn't work for your libido.

Something else, alot of people think that the more test you have, the higher your libido will be. In actuality, the endocrine system is a complex thing; balance of hormone ratio has more to do with libido-- this is evidenced by a strong AI killing your libido
True,very true!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Mr.C,Are there any human studies that show fadogia boosting test?

Can you link me?

I`m still working out where to buy fadogia since all the sites that carry it have very high shipping prices.
And I can`t find Bioforge Promax V2 anywhere.

I`m gonna try fadogia and tribulus too,I`m looking to try out all libido herbs to see if they work.
I`m looking for something that can keep libido fairly high all the time,without it dropping later,and without sides off course.
Gonna try Horny Goat Weed? Stinging Needle root?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try Horny Goat Weed? Stinging Needle root?
Tried them both.
HGW-10% icariin for 2g/day for 10 days-nothing
Divanil-as part of Testopro-nothing

I have good results when using Testojack 100-my free test went through the roof-courtesy of LJ100 in it.
But this one also gets me sides if I use it all the time.
It also contains tribulus 20% protodioscin.
But when I tried Tribulus of 45% saponins on its own I got nothing.But I wasn`t standardized for protodioscin.

DAA gives me great libido for 3-5 days.After that it subsides.So I use it 5 days on 10 days off.This one also comes with sides.

Thats about it.
Testojack(LJ100 presumably) and DAA work for me.

I ordered some Damiana and Muira Puama to try.

So I still haven`t tried:
Fadogia
Bulbine
Mucuna
Massularia
Forskolin
Trib(40%protodioscin)
(feel free to add more ingredients)

btw I can`t emphasize enough how ****ty my libido was on Testopro (divanil,indole-3-carbinol,testofen).
You could lay out three girls in front of me,I dunno if I would respond.It killed it.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Tried them both.
HGW-10% icariin for 2g/day for 10 days-nothing
Divanil-as part of Testopro-nothing

I have good results when using Testojack 100-my free test went through the roof-courtesy of LJ100 in it.
But this one also gets me sides if I use it all the time.
It also contains tribulus 20% protodioscin.
But when I tried Tribulus of 45% saponins on its own I got nothing.But I wasn`t standardized for protodioscin.

DAA gives me great libido for 3-5 days.After that it subsides.So I use it 5 days on 10 days off.This one also comes with sides.

Thats about it.
Testojack(LJ100 presumably) and DAA work for me.

I ordered some Damiana and Muira Puama to try.

So I still haven`t tried:
Fadogia
Bulbine
Mucuna
Massularia
Forskolin
Trib(40%protodioscin)
(feel free to add more ingredients)

btw I can`t emphasize enough how ****ty my libido was on Testopro (divanil,indole-3-carbinol,testofen).
You could lay out three girls in front of me,I dunno if I would respond.It killed it.

Mucuna works for me, especially mood and libido, but it's a fine line on dosages when dealing with different percentage extracts.

00S4Boy

Awards
Are there any fadogia products still around it's like the ingredient dropped off the face of the planet.

00S4Boy

Awards
Why,just why doesn`t Nutra make international shipping cheaper.
10-ish $ would be acceptable to me.
I can`t pay these current shipping charges.
I'm gonna guess because international shipping either isn't cheap or isn't easy and not cheap means you pay more, not easy means time, time = money means you pay more.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Why,just why doesn`t Nutra make international shipping cheaper.
10-ish $ would be acceptable to me.
I can`t pay these current shipping charges.
I'm unsure...perhaps their hands are tied ....or other reasons. But cheaper shipping does exist and there's thousands of Canadians that would jump on board if they had the option.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Anyhow...me no like tribulus...it makes me very irritable.

00S4Boy

Awards
I'm unsure...perhaps their hands are tied ....or other reasons. But cheaper shipping does exist and there's thousands of Canadians that would jump on board if they had the option.
He's in eastern europe I think he said Lithuania.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Mr.C,Are there any human studies that show fadogia boosting test?Can you link me?I`m still working out where to buy fadogia since all the sites that carry it have very high shipping prices.And I can`t find Bioforge Promax V2 anywhere.I`m gonna try fadogia and tribulus too,I`m looking to try out all libido herbs to see if they work.I`m looking for something that can keep libido fairly high all the time,without it dropping later,and without sides off course.
Human studies - no. Several sets of human bloodwork - yes. And I'm not big on anecdote, but anecdotally, nothing makes me feel like fadogia in the T department.

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Maca
Fenugreek

It's super cheap and very effective. You can dose at 1.5-3g for each.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Human studies - no. Several sets of human bloodwork - yes. And I'm not big on anecdote, but anecdotally, nothing makes me feel like fadogia in the T department.
Thanks for that Mr.C!

I shall take your word for it and order some.

I`m still working out where to order it from though.

Livelong has it in bulk powder,which I like,but they won`t answer my mail about shipping price.

What particular product/s did you use Mr.C?

And the most important question:does the libido wane later on in the fadogia-cycle or does it stay?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Maca
Fenugreek

It's super cheap and very effective. You can dose at 1.5-3g for each.
Both are horribly wrong.

At least for me.

I`ve used Maca 6:1 extract,2.7 grams for 10 days and it not did not raise libido but it made me horribly depressed.

I`ve also used Testopro(has 300 mg Testofen in it) and it KILLED my libido.

Both are so crappy for me,I don`t get it.

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
I can't speak to testofen, but just cheap fenugreek does the trick for me. Could be a cissus-like issue where standardizing for a certain component actually eliminates unidentified parts that may provide a benefit. To clarify fenugreek stimulates libido, maca is recovery and volume related in my case.

Best of luck in finding a solution.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak to testofen, but just cheap fenugreek does the trick for me. Could be a cissus-like issue where standardizing for a certain component actually eliminates unidentified parts that may provide a benefit. To clarify fenugreek stimulates libido, maca is recovery and volume related in my case.

Best of luck in finding a solution.
Thanks man!

Maybe I do get some regular fenugreek,just to tryit that way,it is dirt cheap.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks for that Mr.C!

I shall take your word for it and order some.

I`m still working out where to order it from though.

Livelong has it in bulk powder,which I like,but they won`t answer my mail about shipping price.

What particular product/s did you use Mr.C?

And the most important question:does the libido wane later on in the fadogia-cycle or does it stay?
The libido most definitely stays. Keep in mind the extract matters. 2 high quality extracts (actually the same extract) are Omega T-Force and Bioforge Pro Max.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks man!

Maybe I do get some regular fenugreek,just to tryit that way,it is dirt cheap.
Fenugreek as an herb has been shown to raise estrogen more than testosterone (in humans trials) and is used in foreign countries to help women lactate.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
The function of tribulus in rasing test is that it first raises Leutinizing Hormone (LH) then test follows (hopefully).

Better options like fadogia exist. I'm a fan of fadogia and divanil. If it's libido boost youre looking for then the PDE-5 inhibition in Drive would be better suited. Free Test gets me goin within a few days of starting up.

-OS-Team AppNut

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mucuna works for me, especially mood and libido, but it's a fine line on dosages when dealing with different percentage extracts.
I enjoyed inhibit p and bulbine for libido

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Well,I decided I`m gonna order Bioforge Promax V2,in a couple of days,when it`s back in stock.

It`s gonna cost me 54 $,I hope it`s worth it Mr.Coop.

These high price products are a gamble,but I couldn`t find any other fadogia that would ship to me.

I hope it`s not going to be another Testopro,which sucks ass,big time!!!!