Is tribulus a good test booster?
- 01-19-2013, 09:55 AM
- 01-19-2013, 03:36 PM
The function of tribulus in rasing test is that it first raises Leutinizing Hormone (LH) then test follows (hopefully).
Better options like fadogia exist. I'm a fan of fadogia and divanil. If it's libido boost youre looking for then the PDE-5 inhibition in Drive would be better suited. Free Test gets me goin within a few days of starting up.
-OS-Team AppNutBy believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
01-20-2013, 11:10 PM
02-02-2013, 05:44 PM
It`s gonna cost me 54 $,I hope it`s worth it Mr.Coop.
These high price products are a gamble,but I couldn`t find any other fadogia that would ship to me.
I hope it`s not going to be another Testopro,which sucks ass,big time!!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By YoungHoss in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 47Last Post: 12-15-2011, 12:57 AM
- By callaway in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:31 PM
- By skipper in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2008, 02:10 AM
- By jnino in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:49 PM
- By insane lifter in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2008, 02:09 AM