Artificial Free Pre Workouts

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I believe sucrolose and aspartame cause stomach to get upset and possible bloating from pre workout drinks. Is there any artificial free pre workouts out there and if so, please share.

Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could make your own pre workout.

Bulk creatine and beta alanine ( doesn't have to be taken pre-workout though)

Bulk agmatine
Bulk citrulline malate
Any carnitine
Caffeine
Bcaa or eaa if you want
Bulk norvaline
Bulk creatinol-o-phosphate (COP)

Also the stomach discomfort and bloat could be from the creatine. Were you taking creatine monohydrate? If so look into SNS MCC.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
No creatine in them. I def cant handle creatine. Everytime i take preworkout, i need to go to the bathroom and then i am fine except for bloating etc. If i drink those crystal light lemonades, they upset my stomach as well as sugar free gum, so yes, it is the artificial flavors

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No creatine in them. I def cant handle creatine. Everytime i take preworkout, i need to go to the bathroom and then i am fine except for bloating etc. If i drink those crystal light lemonades, they upset my stomach as well as sugar free gum, so yes, it is the artificial flavors
You don't have to take creatine pre workout. I'm not sure of artificial free pre workouts. Didn't look but I'm sure some are out there. I would make your own pre workout but thats just my opinion.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's not the artificial sweeteners. If you actually saw the amount of pure sucralose in a scoop, you'd see why the osmotic effects are essentially nil.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Ur wrong. Then what could it be. Has be something like that. If I'm allergic to it at all, then any small amount would affect. If someone sensitive to peanut, they can eat one and have allergy reaction man. Don't understand amounts matter. Sensitivr to anything doesn't matter how much

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ur wrong. Then what could it be. Has be something like that. If I'm allergic to it at all, then any small amount would affect. If someone sensitive to peanut, they can eat one and have allergy reaction man. Don't understand amounts matter. Sensitivr to anything doesn't matter how much

Your theory, while interesting, is not correct. You see, artificial sweeteners are a broad class of compounds without any real structural similarities. So to be allergic to the whole class would be, well, impossible.

DASBUNKER

Awards
Your theory, while interesting, is not correct. You see, artificial sweeteners are a broad class of compounds without any real structural similarities. So to be allergic to the whole class would be, well, impossible.
Check PMs when you get a chance breh

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote