How long do I need to take these joint supplements?

suzan07

Awards
Hi....
Since 3 1/2 years I've been suffering with knee pain,I'm using remedies from last 3 1/2 years.Still I didn't get any permanent pain relief.Using remedies like this is so irritating.How many days it takes to get pain relief?
How long do I need to take these knee pain remedies..?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what are you taking and how much of it?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you see a dr to why your knee hurts? if its something like a muscle imbalance, sups wont help you there

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Hi....
Since 3 1/2 years I've been suffering with knee pain,I'm using remedies from last 3 1/2 years.Still I didn't get any permanent pain relief.Using remedies like this is so irritating.How many days it takes to get pain relief?
How long do I need to take these knee pain remedies..?
Depending on what is causing the pain, you may need to take joint supps continuously to experience relief. For chronic conditions, the benefits of joint supps cease short after you cease taking them.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Depending on what is causing the pain, you may need to take joint supps continuously to experience relief. For chronic conditions, the benefits of joint supps cease short after you cease taking them.
Agreed, joint support isn't a perm solution

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If exercise, a muscle imbalance, an injury, neglected surgery, cartilage reduction, or many more things are in play...No matter how many supplements you take, as long as those factors are present and as long as you use those articulations/joints you will have problems. Joint support is only that: SUPPORT...it's tough man but it's the way it is :/ that's how it fairs for some of us iron lovers!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had success foam rolling my legs.

I apparently have improper patellal tracking, specifically while running.

A lot of that pain has subsided from increasing my mobility, I saw nearly immediate relief after I began rolling my IT band.

domore

Awards
I've had success foam rolling my legs.

I apparently have improper patellal tracking, specifically while running.

A lot of that pain has subsided from increasing my mobility, I saw nearly immediate relief after I began rolling my IT band.
Myofacial release is vastly overlooked, even if someone is healthy.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Myofacial release is vastly overlooked, even if someone is healthy.
Omg omg omg rofl lmao!!!!

You forgot the s!

Myofascial

Yours just says facial bahaha!!! I agree myo-facial release is vastly overlooked!!!

;)

- Valdez

domore

Awards

You forgot the s!

Myofascial

Yours just says facial bahaha!!! I agree myo-facial release is vastly overlooked!!!

;)

- Valdez
Hahahahaha, what? You never heard of myofacial release, valdez? It would make even your ugly face feel great! Just kidding my man.

I completely overlooked that misspelling.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

You forgot the s!

Myofascial

;)

- Valdez
Does he still need the joint supps in conjunction with the myo-facial release?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Does he still need the joint supps in conjunction with the myo-facial release?
LOL look look! he forgot the S too ^^^^^^

yea i believe joint supports combined with myo facial release would be awsome!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Antaeus Labs Achilles... it supports tendon and joint health/repair, instead of just temporarily curing your pains. It also does help relieve pain within on a few days of using it :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^^ This. I second this information. I'm in my second bottle of Achilles and my shoulder joint issues are much improved.