- 01-16-2013, 03:10 AM
Happy with my diet and workout routine. Eating clean and making good progress.
But my joints are getting worse and worse. Mainly my elbows, and starting in shoulders. I'm only 31 and don't want to cause problems in the future. I've lightened up on my heavy sets a bit, and made up for it in more reps.
Starting and again. Was off them for the past couple months. I don't think they are going to make a significant difference though as I've been on both before, still with joint pain. I've also tried Super Cissus to no avail.
Anything else out there you guys can recommend that I may not know about???
Open to any and all suggestions. Thanks.
- 01-16-2013, 03:31 AM
I have horrible joint issues with my elbows as well. The combination of Super Cissus, Orange Triad, and fish oil works wonders for me. Achilles is a fairly new product that has gotten a lot of good feedback, but I haven't tried it. It has cissus too (which doesn't give you any relief?), but offers additional ingredients as well.PEScience Representative
- 01-16-2013, 04:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 11-21-2014, 09:38 AM
- By diamonddave in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-13-2004, 10:32 AM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-21-2004, 11:54 AM
- By ironviking in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2003, 12:46 AM
- By RippedForce in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-25-2003, 04:45 PM