Joint Pain...

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy with my diet and workout routine. Eating clean and making good progress.

But my joints are getting worse and worse. Mainly my elbows, and starting in shoulders. I'm only 31 and don't want to cause problems in the future. I've lightened up on my heavy sets a bit, and made up for it in more reps.

Starting Animal Flex and Fish Oil again. Was off them for the past couple months. I don't think they are going to make a significant difference though as I've been on both before, still with joint pain. I've also tried Super Cissus to no avail.

Anything else out there you guys can recommend that I may not know about???

Open to any and all suggestions. Thanks.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have horrible joint issues with my elbows as well. The combination of Super Cissus, Orange Triad, and fish oil works wonders for me. Achilles is a fairly new product that has gotten a lot of good feedback, but I haven't tried it. It has cissus too (which doesn't give you any relief?), but offers additional ingredients as well.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have horrible joint issues with my elbows as well. The combination of Super Cissus, Orange Triad, and fish oil works wonders for me. Achilles is a fairly new product that has gotten a lot of good feedback, but I haven't tried it. It has cissus too (which doesn't give you any relief?), but offers additional ingredients as well.
Yea man I bought a bottle of Super Cissus. Ran it at 4/day for a month and didn't feel much difference at all.

Ill look into Achilles a lil more. Antaeus Labs usually has good stuff.

Thanks.