Phenibut : yay or nay?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Can someone tell me how addictive is this ****?

And how is it not a controlled substance if it so addictive as I read?

Our stuck-up brothers from bb don`t even carry it.
After they paid that prohormone settlement in `09,I guess they`re not taking any more chances.

I was thinking of getting PHENIBUT in my next order.

For occasional use.

But if this stuff is as addictive as benzos,I`d rather stick to benzos,they`re cheaper.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Not as addictive as benzos, but I did not like the way it made me feel

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i took it for roughly 3 weeks straight, stop cold turkey with no draw backs

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i take it during high times of stress or need to sleep a long time.

tigerbunny

Awards
Don't think it's too bad but I avoid taking it more than 2x a week. All the people talking about addiction seem to be using it every day in large qmmounts. Don't do this.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you stick to dosing it a few times a week max, you should be fine. No withdrawals, no addiction or such. People react differently though.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used and had no issues. I use AI's and have used up to 4 caps at once with no problem. Just relaxes me some.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It helps with sleep. I have had no issues with addiction or coming off. I don't take very much when I use it. under 500 mg.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking this about a week and a half ago. I'm following the directions, but I mainly take it during the work week and take the weekend off. I have also read about its potential for addiction. Not sure if my body's acclimating to it but I do have a better sense of well-being. Over time, I've realized I have anxiety. For lack of a better term, I'd call it subtle anxiety. It wasn't until I was relaxed that I realized it was getting the better of me, getting tired from it; overthinking things in my case.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I love phenibut.. gets me so relaxed! anxiety is poof gone! and much more social : )

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Not addictive, works as advertized, but your body will build a tolerance fast. 2-3 times per weeks mitigates this.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I take it occasionally when I go out. Everyone says not to drink with it but for me it's the only time I feel it. I have to take 3 grams of nutras for it to do anything. Don't expect alot from it.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Be careful with GABA agonists. Phenibut is a GABA b agonist (benzos are typically a). Phenibut also has some dopaminergic effect. Some report very nasty withdrawals that can be described as worse than opiate withdrawals. Baclofen may be a good choice to ameliorate symptoms and ease withdrawals as it is a milder b agonist.

Those with a propensity to abuse something should exercise caution and research effects carefully. Just because OTC does not mean it cannot have wicked sides. In early 90s one could buy GHB OTC in your local health food stores.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I take it occasionally when I go out. Everyone says not to drink with it but for me it's the only time I feel it. I have to take 3 grams of nutras for it to do anything. Don't expect alot from it.
I become chatty Cathy on the stuff when I go out and only a couple of drinks. Been years since I took it. Might consider another stint.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I built up to 9 grams per dose of nutra's stuff when I was using it regularly. Your probably not taking enough of it. When you hit your sweet spot you *really* feel it. Vision gets a little blurry like youve been drinking, you suddenly stop giving a **** about anything, you have no stress, no inhibition... ahh, amazing stuff :)

PHF is going to come out with an alloprenanolone product soon, I imagine it to have a few qualities in line with phenibut

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I become chatty Cathy on the stuff when I go out and only a couple of drinks. Been years since I took it. Might consider another stint.
I notice when I drink on it, I feel good off one drink and i feel no different from one drink to like 10, and i have better coordination when i get drunk as well as my thoughts are more clear.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I notice when I drink on it, I feel good off one drink and i feel no different from one drink to like 10, and i have better coordination when i get drunk as well as my thoughts are more clear.
Exactly how I feel when having a few.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7