Off topic but important BCAA vs PP

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Its hard for me to trust pro bodybuilders and what they say considering they have to lie a lot but something that Foud Abid said really caught my attention. He baiscally said that he takes BCAA right after his workout insted of protein and then 30 minutes later he takes protein and eat his meal. I was just wondering if this makes any sense or is it just BS because i know a lot of PP are high is BCAA any way. WIll this have any effect on muscle building/sparing.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what does bcaa's have to do with anabolics?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
read the title u ****, why u even on here natty troller

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
yall are some funny ass ****s and nice neg reppin u *** why dont u do it again for this post or be a man and stop joking around

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
yeah buts its still funny, sorry i get angry easy could be tren

00S4Boy

Awards
Yes and no. Protein is broken down in to BCAA's. Unless your training fasted your body should have BCAA's on hand ready to go.

So yes BCAA's will be faster absorbed then protein post workout, but you are also missing other factors in protein. Easy solution use BCAA drink intra workout and protein post.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
read the title u ****, why u even on here natty troller
Why go after one of the most respected reps in this forum? He wasn't being belligerent. Tact would serve you well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
protein is broken down into amino acids,

branched chain amino acids are leucine, iso leucine, and valine

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
even if ur on a cut sip BCCA durring workout dont it cause insulin spike

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from Borispili.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I be trollin, so step off dawg!

Regards,
Borispili

Note: This is an automated message.
you have zero rep points, it's a waste of time to neg me.

sip on amino's during your workout, or have them pre w/o to take advantage of their benifits.

use a hydrolyzed isolate or caesin post workout.

Flex19

Flex19

Awards
I read somewhere that a research should bcaas helped increase test levels and reduced cortisol levels. So I'd guess since cortisol levels rise after workout they'd be good to take. Since I've read it I took half a scoop work out then a full one after I was done. Seems like it helps the pump last longer after workout.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there are tons of studies done on the subject, bottom line is wether you drink a shake, eat a whole meal, use aminos then a shake then a whole meal your results will more likely be the same.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read somewhere that a research should bcaas helped increase test levels and reduced cortisol levels. So I'd guess since cortisol levels rise after workout they'd be good to take. Since I've read it I took half a scoop work out then a full one after I was done. Seems like it helps the pump last longer after workout.
there are tons of studies done on the subject, bottom line is wether you drink a shake, eat a whole meal, use aminos then a shake then a whole meal your results will more likely be the same.
Do things change while on anabolics since cortisol levels aren't raised as much while your on?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
look i aint tryin be a douche ok, sorry for comming off as one

Flex19

Flex19

Awards
Do things change while on anabolics since cortisol levels aren't raised as much while your on?
Interesting point maybe more beneficial during pct than. Dont think the study had anyone on a cycle. I think most studies use ppl who don't even lift so their gains or benefits of the product and workout routine are put to the max.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
but to be honest do BCAA really even matter if on the sauce

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting point maybe more beneficial during pct than. Dont think the study had anyone on a cycle. I think most studies use ppl who don't even lift so their gains or benefits of the product and workout routine are put to the max.
I agree about the pct thing but I don't pct but I still take them from habit lol they keep me full when I'm fasting man I wish I could run a study on myself

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well i didnt change anything on cycle besides increased carbs, still made huge gains.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you need to take in consideration the subjects over all pro consumption. if one is meeting their goals then aminos will most likely not be a benefit

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Just drank aminos, weighed myself, 1 lb heavier but same bf %, these things are as good as gear

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yes he was joking with that post. He figured threads gone to hell might as well have fun with it.
in that case carry on

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Can reduce and lean xtream be used while on since I balst and cruise

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You don't necessarily want to reduce the cortisol response to exercise...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have zero rep points, it's a waste of time to neg me.

sip on amino's during your workout, or have them pre w/o to take advantage of their benifits.

use a hydrolyzed isolate or caesin post workout.
Never sip on aminos. It makes Cyrus very angry.

He talks about spiking MPS and then just implodes.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Well is only been one day but I started drinking bcaa post workout and then my shake about 20 minutes after that, I feel that (since I am in recomp state) that it feels like I'm burinig more fat ( sounds weird but) wen I drink protein I don't have tht light feeling vs when I do bcaa first then PP it feels better

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well is only been one day but I started drinking bcaa post workout and then my shake about 20 minutes after that, I feel that (since I am in recomp state) that it feels like I'm burinig more fat ( sounds weird but) wen I drink protein I don't have tht light feeling vs when I do bcaa first then PP it feels better
Makes sense you feel lighter. BCAA aren't a calorically dense item. Idk what PP is.