Opinion on multi

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    rosburia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    20.85%

    Opinion on multi


    Came across this multi. Is it any good?


    --------------------------------------------------
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 4 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*
    ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID MATRIX
    L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Valine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Isoleucine, L-Methionine, L-Threonine, L-Histidine, L-Tryptophan
    552 mg


    SUPER ANTIOXIDANT MATRIX
    Grape Seed Extract, pTeroPureâ?˘† (pterostilbene)
    60 mg


    MENTAL FOCUS MATRIX
    Flax Seed, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), Ginko Bilboa
    210 mg


    LIVER DETOXIFICATION MATRIX
    N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Schizandra Berry
    135 mg


    JOINT SUPPORT MATRIX
    Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Cissus Quadrangularis Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
    275 mg


    DIGESTIVE HEALTH MATRIX
    Pancreatine Enzyme, Papaya Enzyme
    110 mg


    HEART SUPPORT MATRIX
    Garlic Extract, Hawthorne Berry, CoQ10
    60 mg


    **Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet


    Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    †pTeroPure is a trademark of chromaDex inc.




    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*
    Vitamin A
    10,000IU
    200%


    Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
    300 mg
    500%


    Vitamin D
    333 IU
    83%


    Vitamin E
    200 IU
    667%


    Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
    50 mg
    3,333%


    Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
    50 mg
    3,125%


    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
    50 mg
    2,500%


    Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
    50 mcg
    833%


    Patothenic Acid (Calcium Panthothenate)
    50 mg
    500%


    Niacin (Niacinamide)
    25 mg
    125%


    Biotin
    25 mcg
    8%


    Folic Acid (Folate)
    50 mcg
    13%


    Calcium (From Calcium Carbonate)
    250 mg
    25%


    Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
    150 mg
    38%


    Iodine (as Kelp)
    50 mcg
    33%


    Zinc (As Zinc Citrate)
    10 mg
    67%


    Potassium (Potassium Chloride)
    50 mg
    1%


    Copper (As Copper Gluconate)
    50 mg
    3%


    Chromium (As Chromium GTF)
    50 mcg
    42%


    Recommended Use




    Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 serving (4 capsules) daily with food.
    --------------------------------------------------

  2. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    64753
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by rosburia View Post
    Came across this multi. Is it any good?

    --------------------------------------------------
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 4 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*
    ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID MATRIX
    L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Valine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Isoleucine, L-Methionine, L-Threonine, L-Histidine, L-Tryptophan
    552 mg

    SUPER ANTIOXIDANT MATRIX
    Grape Seed Extract, pTeroPureâ?˘† (pterostilbene)
    60 mg

    MENTAL FOCUS MATRIX
    Flax Seed, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), Ginko Bilboa
    210 mg

    LIVER DETOXIFICATION MATRIX
    N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Schizandra Berry
    135 mg

    JOINT SUPPORT MATRIX
    Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Cissus Quadrangularis Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
    275 mg

    DIGESTIVE HEALTH MATRIX
    Pancreatine Enzyme, Papaya Enzyme
    110 mg

    HEART SUPPORT MATRIX
    Garlic Extract, Hawthorne Berry, CoQ10
    60 mg

    **Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet

    Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    †pTeroPure is a trademark of chromaDex inc.

    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*
    Vitamin A
    10,000IU
    200%

    Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
    300 mg
    500%

    Vitamin D
    333 IU
    83%

    Vitamin E
    200 IU
    667%

    Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
    50 mg
    3,333%

    Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
    50 mg
    3,125%

    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
    50 mg
    2,500%

    Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
    50 mcg
    833%

    Patothenic Acid (Calcium Panthothenate)
    50 mg
    500%

    Niacin (Niacinamide)
    25 mg
    125%

    Biotin
    25 mcg
    8%

    Folic Acid (Folate)
    50 mcg
    13%

    Calcium (From Calcium Carbonate)
    250 mg
    25%

    Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
    150 mg
    38%

    Iodine (as Kelp)
    50 mcg
    33%

    Zinc (As Zinc Citrate)
    10 mg
    67%

    Potassium (Potassium Chloride)
    50 mg
    1%

    Copper (As Copper Gluconate)
    50 mg
    3%

    Chromium (As Chromium GTF)
    50 mcg
    42%

    Recommended Use

    Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 serving (4 capsules) daily with food.
    --------------------------------------------------
    It is not.
  3. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,615
    Rep Power
    6447817
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    16.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Pass
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,375
    Rep Power
    1455755
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Pour sources of vitamins.. the other matrices are laughable.
  5. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would opt for Orange TRIad, or even Animal Pak... those are the best multis with "extras" added in.
  6. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,466
    Rep Power
    1029945
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    18.46%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I would opt for Orange TRIad, or even Animal Pak... those are the best multis with "extras" added in.
    Agree on the OT. More efficacious dosing where it is needed
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  7. New Member
    TyMan14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    124587
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    27.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I would opt for Orange TRIad, or even Animal Pak... those are the best multis with "extras" added in.
    This. Both have treated me well.
  8. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275604
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Orange triad is a staple for me.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  9. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574217
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Orange triad is a staple for me.
    +1 for da OT!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  10. New Member
    rosburia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    20.85%

    thx guise
  11. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,860
    Rep Power
    2755205
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    74.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    If its a tablet its junk in my opinion.

    This isn't saying all capsule muti are better.

    How long does orange triad take to dissolve water?
  12. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719849
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Isn't this the new multi by finaflex?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  13. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    This formula is bunk. It has so many under-dosed ingredients that are just in there so they can say they are there. If you need a multi, I would go with Orange Triad since it has a nice joint support formula as well.
  14. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,243
    Rep Power
    7986965
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    80.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    If its a tablet its junk in my opinion.

    This isn't saying all capsule muti are better.

    How long does orange triad take to dissolve water?
    I've heard this question before but forgot how it was explained. Something about dissolving in water vs stomach acid being a truer test? Anxious to hear the answer; this time I'll remember it!
    BOARD TYRANT
  15. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I've heard this question before but forgot how it was explained. Something about dissolving in water vs stomach acid being a truer test? Anxious to hear the answer; this time I'll remember it!
    Your right. Stomach acid is usually a ph of 1, plus the stomach churning... makes the water test baseless. Try something with a ph of 1, 100+ degrees in temp and churning motion

    Every batch is put through a disollution test as well
  16. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Also, vinegar is a ph of 3, but I've heard people dissolving them in watered down vinegar in ~20 min (while turning it with a utensil.)

    Also, try putting food in a bowl of vinegar

    Your stomach has a way of working things out; tablets are perfectly effective
  17. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,860
    Rep Power
    2755205
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    74.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

    Your right. Stomach acid is usually a ph of 1, plus the stomach churning... makes the water test baseless. Try something with a ph of 1, 100+ degrees in temp and churning motion

    Every batch is put through a disollution test as well
    Not really.

    If it takes a week to dissolve in water, I can make a pretty good guess it isn't going to dissolve before it comes out the other end.
  18. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,860
    Rep Power
    2755205
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    74.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Also, vinegar is a ph of 3, but I've heard people dissolving them in watered down vinegar in ~20 min (while turning it with a utensil.)

    Also, try putting food in a bowl of vinegar

    Your stomach has a way of working things out; tablets are perfectly effective
    Tablets aren't effective. Tablets suck.

    Well, not all, but most.
  19. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275604
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Not really.

    If it takes a week to dissolve in water, I can make a pretty good guess it isn't going to dissolve before it comes out the other end.
    Always in for new info,what is a good multi you would suggest?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  20. New Member
    DV663's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    54136
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

    Go with Animal pak bro..**** rips
  21. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,860
    Rep Power
    2755205
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    74.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Always in for new info,what is a good multi you would suggest?
    One from Douglas laboratories

    Or xtend-life
  22. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,860
    Rep Power
    2755205
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    74.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DV663
    Go with Animal pak bro..**** rips
    Crap
  23. New Member
    DV663's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    54136
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Crap
    Haha okay guy...explain
  24. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,717
    Rep Power
    4928430
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Isn't this the new multi by finaflex?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Yes
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  25. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,860
    Rep Power
    2755205
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    74.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DV663

    Haha okay guy...explain
    Why?
  26. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,860
    Rep Power
    2755205
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    74.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    One from Douglas laboratories

    Or xtend-life
    Top two multi vitamin companies.
  27. New Member
    DV663's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    54136
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Why?
    Yea i guess your right, no need to explain at 5'7 178...thats really all I needed to know.
  28. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,489
    Rep Power
    7504903
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DV663 View Post

    Yea i guess your right, no need to explain at 5'7 178...thats really all I needed to know.
    Lol what a tool.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  29. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275604
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    One from Douglas laboratories

    Or xtend-life
    thanks man,im gonna check em out tonight.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  30. New Member
    X2006ibm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%

    Are you all taking the full dose of orange triad? I started taking just two pills, last longer and I still get vit. Discharge.
  31. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,489
    Rep Power
    7504903
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by X2006ibm View Post
    Are you all taking the full dose of orange triad? I started taking just two pills, last longer and I still get vit. Discharge.
    I generally take 3 a day.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  32. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,615
    Rep Power
    6447817
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    16.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Jbry may be a little off with the water kinetics, but his point is valid. I work in a pharmaceutical lab with equipment that is collectively worth more than entire supplement companies, and in designing various dosage forms, MANY tablets of mutlvitamin-size fail to dissociate in a kinetically favorable manner. Meaning they break down ultimately, but the window of absorption is small. When you consider the sheer number of different compounds in a multivitamin, you really want a powder, softgel, or capsule.

    That said, I have used Orange Triad and it's got a good profile.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  33. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    45195
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    AOR!
  34. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Source Natural's Life Force is a good multi. Mst's MVP multi is pretty good as well
  35. New Member
    hossjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    5024
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    86.11%

    I don't like a lot of these "kitchen sink" vitamins because your waisting space and money due to what other posters have said, underdosing. Orange Triad is great as mentioned. I like OptiMEN by optimum and I like both of Beverly's multi's, their superpak and their Ultra 4. Just add the other stuff in with BCAA products and digestive enzymes and healthy fats.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  36. New Member
    brendan808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    76.23%

    Don't over think it. You don't know exactly what your body needs at every moment. I take a simple prenatal vitamin, all it is, is a multi that has more than usual cause its prenatal. Women need more for their babys, you need more for your growing muscles. It works for me so its up to you.
  37. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,860
    Rep Power
    2755205
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    74.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Jbry may be a little off with the water kinetics, but his point is valid. I work in a pharmaceutical lab with equipment that is collectively worth more than entire supplement companies, and in designing various dosage forms, MANY tablets of mutlvitamin-size fail to dissociate in a kinetically favorable manner. Meaning they break down ultimately, but the window of absorption is small. When you consider the sheer number of different compounds in a multivitamin, you really want a powder, softgel, or capsule.

    That said, I have used Orange Triad and it's got a good profile.
    WHAT! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME MY WATER IDEA IS SOMEHOW DIFFERENT THAN THE DIGESTIVE PROCESS? NOOOOOOOOOO!

    But I thank you for the explanation. Man I'm getting lazy, though might also be cause I'm using my phone 90% of my post.

    But I haven't taken a look at orange triad.
    Used samples of anavite though
  38. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,860
    Rep Power
    2755205
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    74.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DV663

    Yea i guess your right, no need to explain at 5'7 178...thats really all I needed to know.
    Why? You got something against short people?
  39. New Member
    DV663's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    54136
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Why? You got something against short people?
    yes.
  40. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,466
    Rep Power
    1029945
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    18.46%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    WHAT! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME MY WATER IDEA IS SOMEHOW DIFFERENT THAN THE DIGESTIVE PROCESS? NOOOOOOOOOO!

    But I thank you for the explanation. Man I'm getting lazy, though might also be cause I'm using my phone 90% of my post.

    But I haven't taken a look at orange triad.
    Used samples of anavite though
    I would highly recommend taking a look at OT. I have tried a variety of different multis, and I always coming back to OT. It is honestly the most complete formula IMO.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Professional opinions on gear please.
    By dieseldude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 10:50 AM
  2. opinions on muscle synergy
    By madmuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 08:35 AM
  3. Need opinions on T-1 pro plan
    By RippedForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:58 AM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in