Any good PWO's for those that are stim tolerant?

perez47

perez47

Awards
I've stayed off of PWO's for awhile because those I've tried my body seems to get used to it even once I up the dosage. I've tried craze (the candy grape, not original grape which I've heard was stronger), jack3d, animal rage, and shock therapy. I've been curious about purus labs muscle marinade.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
muscle marinade is amazing.my favorite to this day.i am very stim tolerant myself even after a break,but i also like pni prodigy!

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
muscle marinade is amazing.my favorite to this day.i am very stim tolerant myself even after a break,but i also like pni prodigy!
Yes Prodigy is something else. Perfect amount of energy, focus and pump. Have had amazing feedback.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For the Stim tolerant I usually recommend this c*cktail:

-1.5 scoop Focus-XT
-1 Bronkaid (25mg ephedrine)
-1 cap Adrena-G
-Enjoy

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

-1.5 scoop Focus-XT
-1 cap Adrena-G
-Enjoy
sounds very nice,im a huge fan of focus xt.was just trying to lead him towards heavier stimmed pres!

perez47

perez47

Awards
I've wanted to try prodigy but the website I found it on didn't seem like it worth the price compared to number of servings. I assume that's a small company trying to pull its weight though

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I've wanted to try prodigy but the website I found it on didn't seem like it worth the price compared to number of servings. I assume that's a small company trying to pull its weight though
order from nutraplanet!great prices there!$26.75

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
order from nutraplanet!great prices there!$26.75
Yes ^ here or you can go to pni-online.com and it lists a bunch of places its sold at.

perez47

perez47

Awards
Thanks I'll definitely have to give it a try! I just ordered craze a couple weeks ago and was extremely disappointed

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Thanks I'll definitely have to give it a try! I just ordered craze a couple weeks ago and was extremely disappointed
Sounds good man. To be honest i have heard a lot of hype about craze and haven't tried it yet. What were you disappointed about?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM your info ill send you some prodigy scoops out of my stash blueberry and watermelon so you know what flavor you will want when you order brother

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good man. To be honest i have heard a lot of hype about craze and haven't tried it yet. What were you disappointed about?
Great pre but lack of pumps and HORRIBLE crash for me hardcore

perez47

perez47

Awards
I've take. It for the last week or so and I could feel more energy from it but couldn't notice a difference in pumps or focus. Took it on an empty stomach and a half hour before as well

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
I've take. It for the last week or so and I could feel more energy from it but couldn't notice a difference in pumps or focus. Took it on an empty stomach and a half hour before as well
ahh i see that is disappointing ha. You wont be disappointed with prodigy my friend. Seems howwedo has ya all set up. Let us know what you think man.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can experiment with prodigy I like it either way but read some reviews and how others liked to take it but as for focus it's pretty intense...you deff don't want to leave the gym at all with no crash...that orchard lean in it is freaking amazing to me plus I love the BA tingles mmmm makes me feel like it's really working through me

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
the focus from prodigy is world class!im so bummed im out of it myself,will be on the next order though!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the focus from prodigy is world class!im so bummed im out of it myself,will be on the next order though!
Thanks bro :) I love how easy it's stacked with stuff like swoll-n or Hemavol

perez47

perez47

Awards
It seems like I won't be disappointed, the focus is what I look for the most! Especially at my home gym and so called "gym" on my campus. A lot of eye candy distractions but I work through it haha

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
It seems like I won't be disappointed, the focus is what I look for the most! Especially at my home gym and so called "gym" on my campus. A lot of eye candy distractions but I work through it haha
'

Well just don't use that awesome focus from prodigy on the wrong thing haha

perez47

perez47

Awards
'

Well just don't use that awesome focus from prodigy on the wrong thing haha
Trust me I won't haha it was more of a stab at everyone else there. Good facility but is used by most people as a social arena rather than a gym

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Trust me I won't haha it was more of a stab at everyone else there. Good facility but is used by most people as a social arena rather than a gym
haha oh trust me i know. Thats why i left the school gym and got a membership at a powerhouse back home.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I've stayed off of PWO's for awhile because those I've tried my body seems to get used to it even once I up the dosage. I've tried craze (the candy grape, not original grape which I've heard was stronger), jack3d, animal rage, and shock therapy. I've been curious about purus labs muscle marinade.
Can't go wrong :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm extremely stim tolerant, but Focus XT and Craze both have consistently strong effects on me, probably since they are psychostimulant-oriented.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds very nice,im a huge fan of focus xt.was just trying to lead him towards heavier stimmed pres!
Heavier stimmed meaning more caffeine or??? Because Focus XT+Adrena G (1,3 dimethyl)+Bronkaid (ephedrine) is pretty stim heavy...

-1.5 scoop Focus-XT
-1 cap Adrena-G
-Enjoy

- Valdez

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Heavier stimmed meaning more caffeine or??? Because Focus XT+Adrena G (1,3 dimethyl)+Bronkaid (ephedrine) is pretty stim heavy...

- Valdez
Yes I did mean higher caffeine content,focus xt is a great product and I myself enjoy it all the time.guess I should have defined that more.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I have a very high tolerance to stims and have been trying to find a good pre that will give me a good focus. I'm currently taking craze because I like that I still get a somewhat good focus even though I've gone through a couple tubs. How good is the focus from prodigy? A pre with a good focus is always my favorite.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Yes I did mean higher caffeine content,focus xt is a great product and I myself enjoy it all the time.guess I should have defined that more.
I have always wanted to try this product. Ever tried the caffeine free version?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I have a very high tolerance to stims and have been trying to find a good pre that will give me a good focus. I'm currently taking craze because I like that I still get a somewhat good focus even though I've gone through a couple tubs. How good is the focus from prodigy? A pre with a good focus is always my favorite.
The focus from prodigy is amazing,but if focus is the main thing you are looking for.focus xt is another one to check out for sure!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I have always wanted to try this product. Ever tried the caffeine free version?
Yes,I love the stim free,use it on my stim breaks,only way I even make it on a stim break.great stuff.

Flex19

Flex19

Awards
Disclaimer, I'm not a Stim junkie. So hemorage always made my workouts intense, felt abit aggressive at times so it was always good to push that extra weight.

Believe they might have changed the formula tho. To save money you can always take caffeine pills and down em with a pwo

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
I'm gonna have to try this focus xt out for myself. I see around a lot. Curious !

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Disclaimer, I'm not a Stim junkie. So hemorage always made my workouts intense, felt abit aggressive at times so it was always good to push that extra weight.

Believe they might have changed the formula tho. To save money you can always take caffeine pills and down em with a pwo
Most pre workouts have a sufficient dose of caffeine in them already.unless stim free of course!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm gonna have to try this focus xt out for myself. I see around a lot. Curious !
You will enjoy!its in my top 3,and my favorite stacking option there is.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Yes,I love the stim free,use it on my stim breaks,only way I even make it on a stim break.great stuff.
I will definitely have to get some stim free focus xt for my stim breaks, I have been looking hard trying to find a good stim free product and you just sold me on it, haha. Thanks man!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I will definitely have to get some stim free focus xt for my stim breaks, I have been looking hard trying to find a good stim free product and you just sold me on it, haha. Thanks man!
No prob,only stim free I will buy personally!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT is my go-to. Both the caffeine free and caffinated one (dependant on when I want to use it) have worked wonders for me. I'll usually add more caffeine tabs to the stack if I need more of a kick.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus xt is the best I use it to study or as a pwo. But I dabbled into bulk products using 7g cm, 500mg of agmatine, and 3200mg of beta alanine with 200mg of caffeine . And it's cheap an you control the doses, nothing as good as having control over your sups

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Focus xt is the best I use it to study or as a pwo. But I dabbled into bulk products using 7g cm, 500mg of agmatine, and 3200mg of beta alanine with 200mg of caffeine . And it's cheap an you control the doses, nothing as good as having control over your sups
Drop in 2g COP with those pre-workout doses and trust me...you will notice the power of the SNS mighty combo. That and some 25mg Ephedrine of course :D!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop in 2g COP with those pre-workout doses and trust me...you will notice the power of the SNS mighty combo. That and some 25mg Ephedrine of course :D!
im iffy on ephedrine, to many bad reports on it. personally i like having my heart beat . But in all seriousness wasnt that banned? And COP is?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
im iffy on ephedrine, to many bad reports on it. personally i like having my heart beat . But in all seriousness wasnt that banned? And COP is?
Creatinol o phosphate

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's safe, it's not...technically (get it at walgreens, OTC) and COP is Creatinol-O-Phosphate, NOT creatine and it helps with endurance a lot. Ok to put it bluntly, helps with rest time between sets, I can always squeeze in 2-3 more reps with it and anecdotally it helps with Aerobic performance (running, cardio and the like).

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's safe, it's not...technically (get it at walgreens, OTC) and COP is Creatinol-O-Phosphate, NOT creatine and it helps with endurance a lot. Ok to put it bluntly, helps with rest time between sets, I can always squeeze in 2-3 more reps with it and anecdotally it helps with Aerobic performance (running, cardio and the like).
Im about to look into that, since I started GVT my rest times got sliced in half so anything to help with endurance would be awesome.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Please focus on amount of actives per scoop versus number of servings. It is an excellent value compared to most.

Thanks for your interest.

perez47

perez47

Awards
prodigy samples came in yesterday and used it today for back day. needless to say i will be ordering a tub as soon as possible! Thank you PNI!