Any good PWO's for those that are stim tolerant?
- 01-16-2013, 12:28 AMSERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
- 01-16-2013, 12:34 AM
Focus XT is my go-to. Both the caffeine free and caffinated one (dependant on when I want to use it) have worked wonders for me. I'll usually add more caffeine tabs to the stack if I need more of a kick.
- 01-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Focus xt is the best I use it to study or as a pwo. But I dabbled into bulk products using 7g cm, 500mg of agmatine, and 3200mg of beta alanine with 200mg of caffeine . And it's cheap an you control the doses, nothing as good as having control over your sups
01-17-2013, 01:43 PM
01-17-2013, 02:08 PM
01-17-2013, 02:11 PM
01-17-2013, 02:13 PM
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
01-17-2013, 02:15 PM
01-17-2013, 02:31 PM
01-24-2013, 05:13 PM
prodigy samples came in yesterday and used it today for back day. needless to say i will be ordering a tub as soon as possible! Thank you PNI!
01-24-2013, 05:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Beelzebub in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2004, 10:34 AM
- By Izzman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2004, 11:23 PM
- By JBlaze in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2004, 06:50 PM
- By corteztk1982 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2003, 04:37 PM
- By db682 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2003, 11:33 PM