What's Evan Centopani on?

PaulBocian

Awards
youtube.com/watch?v=2FylUFxpuW4

Isn't this kind of pathetic? He is struggling with a 40 lb dumbbell curl. Didn't MrTantamount own his ass?

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shouldn't you be like four times his size since you can curl 160#? Are you four times his size? Oh, shoot, that's right. It doesn't work like that. He's using the weights as a tool for muscular stimulation. And homie is large, so I'd say maybe more of us should find ways to struggle through 40lb dumbbell curls.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dafuq.jpg

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
youtube.com/watch?v=2FylUFxpuW4

Isn't this kind of pathetic? He is struggling with a 40 lb dumbbell curl. Didn't MrTantamount own his ass?
I think we are all less intelligent for having watched that video. It's clearly a pic from an ad/article from Flex (or something similar). First, such magazines are void of anything useful. Second, it's a posed picture. The weight is there to help with a pump. Third, who gives a sh*t how much he lifts if the results are right?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
This thread is a waste...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's from my hometown. I assure u he does not struggle with 40lb db's ... 4-5 years ago he worke out in our gym and was overhead pressing 315 for reps...

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Evan is a straight beast. I'm pretty sure this is just for the muscular development spread he did

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Look at it, he's beggin for it, beggin for it, beggin for help!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Probably on a lot less than some obsessive compulsive users that lurk the boards daily looking for the next magical drug stack....

-Matt