Anti-estrogen with hgh secretagogue peptide = height growth?

blackguy

blackguy

Awards
As of right now I just turned 18 a few weeks ago and I know for a fact my growth plates are still open. I viewed a study online that showed increase of height in short statured children who were given letrozole in combination with igf-1 or hgh. I was wondering if maybe a combination of a weak ai like 6-bromo and some peptides like ghrp-2, hexarelin, and cjc-1295 would increase my height. I'm not expecting any miracles maybe a height increase of 3-4 inches max if it would work.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As of right now I just turned 18 a few weeks and I know for a fact my growth plates are still open. I viewed a study online that showed increase of height in short statured children who were given letrozole in combination with igf-1 or hgh. I was wondering if maybe a combination of much weak ai like 6-bromo and some peptides like ghrp-2, hexarelin, and cjc-1295 would increase my height. I'm not expecting any miracles maybe a height increase of 3-4 inches max if it would work.
Sorry it doesn't work that way. The only way hgh can make you grow taller is if it is given to young people like around age 5-10. What ever you read is just Internet garbage. Your just 18 you could still hit a few more growth spurts.

blackguy

blackguy

Awards
thanks

I hope your right man. thanks for the help. I'm kinda curious to see if any one else has seen this study.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hang in there blackguy... I was 6'3" when I was 18 and the summer after I graduated high school I grew 6" It was ridiculous. I always thought my mom was joking when she said 'growing pains' but they are legit...

blackguy

blackguy

Awards
yeah your probably right.oh by the way bro your a giant! Ha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 8
SirVigorusMuffdive Anabolics 1
nikosktm Supplements 23
Supplements 21
Supplements 10