legit fat burner?

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
Ok just finishing pct on my cycle I put on some fat with my diet that I'd like to drop before my next cycle calories are staying high but a little more lean. Higher protien lower fat diet. Now I try to stay stim free throughout cycle and I'm not a huge fan of some of these supps where they think the more caffiene and stims makes It a great product. So that being said is there and non hormonal fat burners that work as good as they are hyped? I've never usedba fat burner, so I'm kind of hesitant. Cardio is going to be raised with some hiit but is there a legit fat burner that will help me shed the few stubborn pounds covering my midsection? I'd be looking for something to run about a month before I start next cycle but after pct.

Thanks
Dom

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd check out Recreate by USPlabs... got some great ingredients and a low stim formula.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack PNI thermadex and BPS vanillean great combo!!! Fat burner, appetite killer and even a slight diuretic effect you won't be disappointed

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Check out Decimate by Genomyx for a non stim sweat drenching fat burner and if you need a stim add some caffeine pills which are cheap so win win. Also the double d stack with DCP and Dexaprine in the mix

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd check out Recreate by USPlabs... got some great ingredients and a low stim formula.
Oh this stuff ---->Low-dose caffeine is the only "stim" that's put in the product. Very minimal at that, there's other ways to burn fat ;-)

•Multi-Pathway Fat Liberating Thermogenic-inhibiting 11beta-HSD1
-increases intracellular levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate)
-Contains Olea europaea which is an extract (performed in a very particular way) of olive leaf, was shown to possess thyroid stimulatory properties when it increased T3 levels by nearly 150% as compared to the control group in a study using animal models weighing 125-150 g each, using the highest dose group (i.e., a dose of 500 micrograms).

•Contains caralluma fimbriata
A very specific extract of this plant was shown to reduce waist size by almost one and a quarter inches in only 8 weeks, while decreasing appetite by approximately 20% as compared to placebo in a study using 23 human male and 39 female subjects (25 subjects completed the study in the active and placebo groups), which were overweight (i.e., BMI > 25 kg/m2).
In addition, those taking the active ingredient (500 mg twice daily of a specific extract) reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats by the conclusion of the study as compared to placebo.
At the same time, consumption of fruits, vegetables and fish didn’t change.
In other words, they better food choices, while also eating less.

The group taking the caralluma lost 1.5 kg (approximately 3.3 lb) of fat mass as well, over the course of the study.

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
Oh this stuff ---->Low-dose caffeine is the only "stim" that's put in the product. Very minimal at that, there's other ways to burn fat ;-)

•Multi-Pathway Fat Liberating Thermogenic-inhibiting 11beta-HSD1
-increases intracellular levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate)
-Contains Olea europaea which is an extract (performed in a very particular way) of olive leaf, was shown to possess thyroid stimulatory properties when it increased T3 levels by nearly 150% as compared to the control group in a study using animal models weighing 125-150 g each, using the highest dose group (i.e., a dose of 500 micrograms).

•Contains caralluma fimbriata
A very specific extract of this plant was shown to reduce waist size by almost one and a quarter inches in only 8 weeks, while decreasing appetite by approximately 20% as compared to placebo in a study using 23 human male and 39 female subjects (25 subjects completed the study in the active and placebo groups), which were overweight (i.e., BMI > 25 kg/m2).
In addition, those taking the active ingredient (500 mg twice daily of a specific extract) reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats by the conclusion of the study as compared to placebo.
At the same time, consumption of fruits, vegetables and fish didn’t change.
In other words, they better food choices, while also eating less.

The group taking the caralluma lost 1.5 kg (approximately 3.3 lb) of fat mass as well, over the course of the study.
Are u saying this is what recreate is? Low stim is key. I looked at some reviews and find some logs but I don't see much on recreate looks Like vanullean got some good props. Though again please I know zero about these fat burners never even researched them so these ingredients are foreign to me thanks!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are u saying this is what recreate is? Low stim is key. I looked at some reviews and find some logs but I don't see much on recreate looks Like vanullean got some good props. Though again please I know zero about these fat burners never even researched them so these ingredients are foreign to me thanks!
Yes, very low stim, caffeine content is very minimal.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vanillean been getting some good props here lately if you're looking for something just released. TTA-500 and/or DCP have always treated me good as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
EC may contain stims but it is inherently lipolytic. Stack it with TTA-500 and Genomyx Decimate for further improved results.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not to nit pick but you said that calories are staying high but more lean? What exactly does this mean? Protein has a capacity to turn into fat too so merely swapping fat for protein will not help your goals. Drop kcal intake first then use a supplement to push you in the right direction.

Supps find it hard to fight against a high calorie diet, regardless of whether said nutreints come from protein, fat or carbs.

In any case; green coffee bean extract, raspberry ketones + TTA-500 (if you can find it) is my go-to.

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
Not to nit pick but you said that calories are staying high but more lean? What exactly does this mean? Protein has a capacity to turn into fat too so merely swapping fat for protein will not help your goals. Drop kcal intake first then use a supplement to push you in the right direction.

Supps find it hard to fight against a high calorie diet, regardless of whether said nutreints come from protein, fat or carbs.

In any case; green coffee bean extract, raspberry ketones + TTA-500 (if you can find it) is my go-to.
Should have clerified intake is dropping by 750 but along with that I'm replacing some fat with protien in the hopes to keep what I gained on cycle I kept my same rgiman for pct and I've been good so far I like the weight I am at so I'm eating a little over maintain and going to increase cardio in hope I can lose a dew pounds fat yet still gain a few back through having a good diet and keeping on my workout plan. Make sense.what I've found is post cycle for me I usually have the momnetum and can still gain a couple pounds bybsticking to this plan. The difference is I'm adding a burner in hopes to shed a small amount of fat with out having to cut cals below maintain and lose my gains. Long story and I'm shooung in the dark like I said on paper it should work but if my body. Has other plans them I will revise as needed.

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
And why have I never heard a tta? Is it new? I mean oxy and stuff are everywhere but never seen tta school m please on these ingridients?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally love the Lean EFX Refined/Natural EFX stack from Formutech. I had great results with them both, and we have a couple logs going right now that really speak for themselves!

Very light stim effect that won't make you feel cracked out, good appetite suppression all day. The thermogenic effect is most noticable during your workouts (grab an extra towel!) but I also heated up quite a bit at night when going to bed. Stacking this with something like Slinshot or Slin-Sane is a great choice too.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/formutech-nutrition

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
EC is king, no doubt. Clearly stim based, but will give the best results for something you can purchase OTC. Non stim wise, I'm a supported of TTA. DCP or TTA-500 are great choices.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC is king, no doubt. Clearly stim based, but will give the best results for something you can purchase OTC. Non stim wise, I'm a supported of TTA. DCP or TTA-500 are great choices.
EC definitely works, but I can't stand the anxious jitters the E gives me.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
FatSmack XR + AT2
Is my go to :)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
EC may contain stims but it is inherently lipolytic. Stack it with TTA-500 and Genomyx Decimate for further improved results.
This is what many are doing for that summer cut

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
He means Ephedrine. You get it behind the pharmacy counter as Bronkaid or Primatene.

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
So u need a script? So lost why r fat burners so confusing

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I personally love the Lean EFX Refined/Natural EFX stack from Formutech. I had great results with them both, and we have a couple logs going right now that really speak for themselves!

Very light stim effect that won't make you feel cracked out, good appetite suppression all day. The thermogenic effect is most noticable during your workouts (grab an extra towel!) but I also heated up quite a bit at night when going to bed. Stacking this with something like Slinshot or Slin-Sane is a great choice too.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/formutech-nutrition
natural efx and ssv2 treated me nicely

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
So u need a script? So lost why r fat burners so confusing
yeah you can just find e at your local CVS or Walgreens but you may have to ask for it and show ID still too easy to get your hands on it.

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
I am of the firm belief that people who don't understand how to procure ephedrine or use it probably shouldn't be taking it.
Touche my friend as I will not be. Just going to try vanullean as per reviews look great and low stim just wanted a little education on e that's all thanks for the input guys much help greatly appreciated.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Touche my friend as I will not be. Just going to try vanullean as per reviews look great and low stim just wanted a little education on e that's all thanks for the input guys much help greatly appreciated.
You're a good man, learning as much as possible before you take the "plunge". Wish more people would follow your avenue of thought, maybe some of the "good ole" stuff would still be around :sigh: