CEE results from Day 1

ricker1

Awards
Hey everyone, I am guessing it is just placebo, but on Monday, I used CEE for the first time and had the best shoulder workout of my life. I have never felt such a pump. I was on fire and my endurance was like never before. I feel nothing with creatine mono and had little results with V12, but so far, I am loving CEE.

Today is back day and this is the 3rd day I have taken CEE so I'll see if it does anything.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think it kicks in right away. It's nice when supplements aren't too good to be true.

Ethereal

Awards
I am currently taking CEE as well and Im on my 3rd week. I love the stuff!

The only thing is that it gives you the shits during the 1st week. Not to mention that strength is upand your endurance is way way up, and I notice a differnece in the mirror.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I noticed immediate results too.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
What brand of cee u guys takeing???????

ricker1

Awards
Well I finished my 3rd day and 2nd workout on it and had another outstanding workout. I did my back and light bi's last night and had the pump of my life in my back. The amazing thing is that in my back, I rarely feel any pump whatsoever.

In the last month, I switched from wide pull-ups to pul-downs. I told myself that I would stick to pull-downs until I ran out of sufficient weight on my stack which is a 200 lbs stack. Last week, I struggled with 190 lbs for 6 reps. Last night, my first set, I did 190 X 10 without much struggle. My second and 3rd set was 200 lbs X 8 reps with an extremely slow pace. Looks like next week it's back to weighted pull-ups.

So far, I am loving CEE!!!!!!

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
I just brought some good stuff from Stryder- Shout out DUDE
I get good effects from mono- so its just a test
but noticed how most of the hype is already dead.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
agreed, its one of the only creatine supplements i respond to. kudos to the whoever developed it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I take it about 1/2 hour pre although I sometimes take another dose after a heavy WO. Seems to help recovery a bit.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I use it 30 min pre workout. got mine from custom.