X FACTOR HELPPP

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.94%

X FACTOR HELPPP

Does anyone know when nutraplanet will have more X Factor 100 softgels in stock!!!!??? I only ordered one bottle and need another!! Or know where to buy some

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

STFUANDTRAIN homie
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.06%

They will never, EVER have it again! Just joking, just call the Planet and ask! I just finished a bottle and it's great stuff, some some
    nice recomp and gains, although the pain from being sore was quite exquisite!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%

if you know where to look you can find a 200 count bottle of the original for cheaper then 2 bottles of the 100.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

Have some comming with soon, the orginal X-factor! Ive read some indridble reviews and studies on how it works, and it seems promising.. Alot of people actually report strength gains and swollenness, i understand that it might be from the Ara build up! but darn, i cant wait to start it up

Is the strength gains keepable after your done? now we do see alot of supplements promising results as mass and strength that literaly is plain haox, but with this supplement my expatations are high!

++ When do you take it some people say w meals others all pills before workout?
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Have some comming with soon, the orginal X-factor! Ive read some indridble reviews and studies on how it works, and it seems promising.. Alot of people actually report strength gains and swollenness, i understand that it might be from the Ara build up! but darn, i cant wait to start it up

Is the strength gains keepable after your done? now we do see alot of supplements promising results as mass and strength that literaly is plain haox, but with this supplement my expatations are high!

All pre-workout preferably with 2g of Carnitine (PLCAR, ALCAR, LCLT) and GMS.

Gains should be easily maintained given consistent diet and training.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post

45 mins preworkout with a full serving of glycergrow(GMS) and 2 grams of Carnitine preferably LCLT. i would take 4-6 only on workout days i find i like 5 best.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    45 mins preworkout with a full serving of glycergrow(GMS) and 2 grams of Carnitine preferably LCLT. i would take 4-6 only on workout days i find i like 5 best.
    Seems to be a pretty common dosing scheme. ArA alone illicit's quite a pump, correct? How does it feel with that + GMS?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%

GMS is suppose to be for emulsification of the ARA, or i wouldnt take it lol I'm not a huge fan of GMS.
    Anyways when i ran it my friends were convinced i was on some kind of PH or Steroid, and from the pumps and gains i had i dont blame them it takes a few weeks to build up though before u get the massive pumps.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    GMS is suppose to be for emulsification of the ARA, or i wouldnt take it lol I'm not a huge fan of GMS.
    Anyways when i ran it my friends were convinced i was on some kind of PH or Steroid, and from the pumps and gains i had i dont blame them it takes a few weeks to build up though before u get the massive pumps.
    There's no need to take GMS unless you are taking it with X-Factor.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.84%

the strength gains i had with XFA were mainly lost after the run was over but i will try the original XF soon
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.3%

What is the benefit of stacking Ara and a carnitine?
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by doggy_dog View Post
    What is the benefit of stacking Ara and a carnitine?
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12388290/
    PES Representative
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.94%

Is taking them all pre-workout just preference or is it actually better? I keep reading mixed reviews on this. Some people say it's better to space them out throughout the day and some say right before your workout. I'm down to experiment but if there is logic behind a dosing scheme I'll go with that.
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

Quote Originally Posted by STFUANDTRAIN View Post
    Is taking them all pre-workout just preference or is it actually better? I keep reading mixed reviews on this. Some people say it's better to space them out throughout the day and some say right before your workout. I'm down to experiment but if there is logic behind a dosing scheme I'll go with that.
    I would take 4-6 x-factor pre-workout. Best time to take them IMO.

If your taking about the carnitine, take it all pre-workout also.
    PES Representative
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by STFUANDTRAIN View Post
    This thread has some good info on it towards the bottom: SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

Also hit google for Neuron's posts about ArA for a good scientific reasoning for this dosing and inclusion of other products. IMO I would only really go with the pre-workout + carnitine + GMS method.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    All pre-workout preferably with 2g of Carnitine (PLCAR, ALCAR, LCLT) and GMS.

Gains should be easily maintained given consistent diet and training.
    I've heard gms to be taken with x-factor several times.. coop told me that, but i can't remember.. What is the actual reason for gms, what is it doing to work synergistically?
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

I've heard gms to be taken with x-factor several times.. coop told me that, but i can't remember.. What is the actual reason for gms, what is it doing to work synergistically?
    GMS just emulsifies the ArA I do believe.
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 06:37 PM
  2. Ultimate Limiting Factors.....discussion
    By WISCPL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 10:08 AM
  3. X-factor results
    By MarcusG in forum Anabolics