X FACTOR HELPPP

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Does anyone know when nutraplanet will have more X Factor 100 softgels in stock!!!!??? I only ordered one bottle and need another!! Or know where to buy some

zv3

zv3

Awards
They will never, EVER have it again! :lick: Just joking, just call the Planet and ask! I just finished a bottle and it's great stuff, some some
nice recomp and gains, although the pain from being sore was quite exquisite!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
if you know where to look you can find a 200 count bottle of the original for cheaper then 2 bottles of the 100.

Profion

Awards
Have some comming with soon, the orginal X-factor! Ive read some indridble reviews and studies on how it works, and it seems promising.. Alot of people actually report strength gains and swollenness, i understand that it might be from the Ara build up! but darn, i cant wait to start it up

Is the strength gains keepable after your done? now we do see alot of supplements promising results as mass and strength that literaly is plain haox, but with this supplement my expatations are high!

++ When do you take it :p some people say w meals others all pills before workout?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have some comming with soon, the orginal X-factor! Ive read some indridble reviews and studies on how it works, and it seems promising.. Alot of people actually report strength gains and swollenness, i understand that it might be from the Ara build up! but darn, i cant wait to start it up

Is the strength gains keepable after your done? now we do see alot of supplements promising results as mass and strength that literaly is plain haox, but with this supplement my expatations are high!

++ When do you take it :p some people say w meals others all pills before workout?
All pre-workout preferably with 2g of Carnitine (PLCAR, ALCAR, LCLT) and GMS.

Gains should be easily maintained given consistent diet and training.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established

45 mins preworkout with a full serving of glycergrow(GMS) and 2 grams of Carnitine preferably LCLT. i would take 4-6 only on workout days i find i like 5 best.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
45 mins preworkout with a full serving of glycergrow(GMS) and 2 grams of Carnitine preferably LCLT. i would take 4-6 only on workout days i find i like 5 best.
Seems to be a pretty common dosing scheme. ArA alone illicit's quite a pump, correct? How does it feel with that + GMS?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
GMS is suppose to be for emulsification of the ARA, or i wouldnt take it lol I'm not a huge fan of GMS.
Anyways when i ran it my friends were convinced i was on some kind of PH or Steroid, and from the pumps and gains i had i dont blame them it takes a few weeks to build up though before u get the massive pumps.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GMS is suppose to be for emulsification of the ARA, or i wouldnt take it lol I'm not a huge fan of GMS.
Anyways when i ran it my friends were convinced i was on some kind of PH or Steroid, and from the pumps and gains i had i dont blame them it takes a few weeks to build up though before u get the massive pumps.
There's no need to take GMS unless you are taking it with X-Factor.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the strength gains i had with XFA were mainly lost after the run was over but i will try the original XF soon

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
What is the benefit of stacking Ara and a carnitine?

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Is taking them all pre-workout just preference or is it actually better? I keep reading mixed reviews on this. Some people say it's better to space them out throughout the day and some say right before your workout. I'm down to experiment but if there is logic behind a dosing scheme I'll go with that.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is taking them all pre-workout just preference or is it actually better? I keep reading mixed reviews on this. Some people say it's better to space them out throughout the day and some say right before your workout. I'm down to experiment but if there is logic behind a dosing scheme I'll go with that.
I would take 4-6 x-factor pre-workout. Best time to take them IMO.

If your taking about the carnitine, take it all pre-workout also.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread has some good info on it towards the bottom: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/205464-sns-releases-x.html

Also hit google for Neuron's posts about ArA for a good scientific reasoning for this dosing and inclusion of other products. IMO I would only really go with the pre-workout + carnitine + GMS method.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All pre-workout preferably with 2g of Carnitine (PLCAR, ALCAR, LCLT) and GMS.

Gains should be easily maintained given consistent diet and training.
I've heard gms to be taken with x-factor several times.. coop told me that, but i can't remember.. What is the actual reason for gms, what is it doing to work synergistically?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard gms to be taken with x-factor several times.. coop told me that, but i can't remember.. What is the actual reason for gms, what is it doing to work synergistically?
GMS just emulsifies the ArA I do believe.