X FACTOR HELPPP

  1. Registered User
    STFUANDTRAIN's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0

    X FACTOR HELPPP


    Does anyone know when nutraplanet will have more X Factor 100 softgels in stock!!!!??? I only ordered one bottle and need another!! Or know where to buy some

  2. Banned
    squatting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    148
    Answers
    0


    STFUANDTRAIN homie
  3. zv3
    zv3 is offline
    Registered User
    zv3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    205
    Answers
    0


    They will never, EVER have it again! Just joking, just call the Planet and ask! I just finished a bottle and it's great stuff, some some
    nice recomp and gains, although the pain from being sore was quite exquisite!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0


    if you know where to look you can find a 200 count bottle of the original for cheaper then 2 bottles of the 100.
  5. Registered User
    Profion's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0


    Have some comming with soon, the orginal X-factor! Ive read some indridble reviews and studies on how it works, and it seems promising.. Alot of people actually report strength gains and swollenness, i understand that it might be from the Ara build up! but darn, i cant wait to start it up

    Is the strength gains keepable after your done? now we do see alot of supplements promising results as mass and strength that literaly is plain haox, but with this supplement my expatations are high!


    ++ When do you take it some people say w meals others all pills before workout?
  6. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Have some comming with soon, the orginal X-factor! Ive read some indridble reviews and studies on how it works, and it seems promising.. Alot of people actually report strength gains and swollenness, i understand that it might be from the Ara build up! but darn, i cant wait to start it up

    Is the strength gains keepable after your done? now we do see alot of supplements promising results as mass and strength that literaly is plain haox, but with this supplement my expatations are high!


    ++ When do you take it some people say w meals others all pills before workout?
    All pre-workout preferably with 2g of Carnitine (PLCAR, ALCAR, LCLT) and GMS.

    Gains should be easily maintained given consistent diet and training.
  7. Registered User
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Have some comming with soon, the orginal X-factor! Ive read some indridble reviews and studies on how it works, and it seems promising.. Alot of people actually report strength gains and swollenness, i understand that it might be from the Ara build up! but darn, i cant wait to start it up

    Is the strength gains keepable after your done? now we do see alot of supplements promising results as mass and strength that literaly is plain haox, but with this supplement my expatations are high!


    ++ When do you take it some people say w meals others all pills before workout?
    45 mins preworkout with a full serving of glycergrow(GMS) and 2 grams of Carnitine preferably LCLT. i would take 4-6 only on workout days i find i like 5 best.
  8. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,348
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    45 mins preworkout with a full serving of glycergrow(GMS) and 2 grams of Carnitine preferably LCLT. i would take 4-6 only on workout days i find i like 5 best.
    Seems to be a pretty common dosing scheme. ArA alone illicit's quite a pump, correct? How does it feel with that + GMS?
  9. Registered User
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0


    GMS is suppose to be for emulsification of the ARA, or i wouldnt take it lol I'm not a huge fan of GMS.
    Anyways when i ran it my friends were convinced i was on some kind of PH or Steroid, and from the pumps and gains i had i dont blame them it takes a few weeks to build up though before u get the massive pumps.
  10. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,865
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    GMS is suppose to be for emulsification of the ARA, or i wouldnt take it lol I'm not a huge fan of GMS.
    Anyways when i ran it my friends were convinced i was on some kind of PH or Steroid, and from the pumps and gains i had i dont blame them it takes a few weeks to build up though before u get the massive pumps.
    There's no need to take GMS unless you are taking it with X-Factor.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  11. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    733
    Answers
    1


    the strength gains i had with XFA were mainly lost after the run was over but i will try the original XF soon
  12. Registered User
    doggy_dog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    230
    Answers
    0


    What is the benefit of stacking Ara and a carnitine?
  13. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,865
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by doggy_dog View Post
    What is the benefit of stacking Ara and a carnitine?
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12388290/
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    STFUANDTRAIN's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Is taking them all pre-workout just preference or is it actually better? I keep reading mixed reviews on this. Some people say it's better to space them out throughout the day and some say right before your workout. I'm down to experiment but if there is logic behind a dosing scheme I'll go with that.
  15. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,865
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by STFUANDTRAIN View Post
    Is taking them all pre-workout just preference or is it actually better? I keep reading mixed reviews on this. Some people say it's better to space them out throughout the day and some say right before your workout. I'm down to experiment but if there is logic behind a dosing scheme I'll go with that.
    I would take 4-6 x-factor pre-workout. Best time to take them IMO.

    If your taking about the carnitine, take it all pre-workout also.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  16. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by STFUANDTRAIN View Post
    Is taking them all pre-workout just preference or is it actually better? I keep reading mixed reviews on this. Some people say it's better to space them out throughout the day and some say right before your workout. I'm down to experiment but if there is logic behind a dosing scheme I'll go with that.
    This thread has some good info on it towards the bottom: SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

    Also hit google for Neuron's posts about ArA for a good scientific reasoning for this dosing and inclusion of other products. IMO I would only really go with the pre-workout + carnitine + GMS method.
  17. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    All pre-workout preferably with 2g of Carnitine (PLCAR, ALCAR, LCLT) and GMS.

    Gains should be easily maintained given consistent diet and training.
    I've heard gms to be taken with x-factor several times.. coop told me that, but i can't remember.. What is the actual reason for gms, what is it doing to work synergistically?
  18. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,865
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    I've heard gms to be taken with x-factor several times.. coop told me that, but i can't remember.. What is the actual reason for gms, what is it doing to work synergistically?
    GMS just emulsifies the ArA I do believe.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 04:37 PM
  2. Ultimate Limiting Factors.....discussion
    By WISCPL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 08:08 AM
  3. X-factor results
    By MarcusG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 07:56 PM
  4. Pete Sisco & Power Factor Training
    By khafra in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 07:51 PM
  5. Growth Factor-1
    By IronMike in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2003, 06:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in