Looking for some insight

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
This will be my first post on this forum so please don't flame me too hard. I just finished a cycle of XFactor advanced about two months ago. I saw some decent gains from it, but I'm lookin to try something else. I've heard great things about the Drive/RPM/Neovar stack and was pretty set on giving it a try. Then I came across Aen APE. I was trying to avoid test and test boosters, but I have heard great things about APE and I haven't heard of any negative sides. I'm 21 and trying to pack on another ten to fifteen pounds before I start my cut. I do realize that these are completely different types of supplements, but I'm just looking for some personal opinions or experiences. What should I go with? Thanks guys

uvawahoowa

Awards
This will be my first post on this forum so please don't flame me too hard. I just finished a cycle of XFactor advanced about two months ago. I saw some decent gains from it, but I'm lookin to try something else. I've heard great things about the Drive/RPM/Neovar stack and was pretty set on giving it a try. Then I came across Aen APE. I was trying to avoid test and test boosters, but I have heard great things about APE and I haven't heard of any negative sides. I'm 21 and trying to pack on another ten to fifteen pounds before I start my cut. I do realize that these are completely different types of supplements, but I'm just looking for some personal opinions or experiences. What should I go with? Thanks guys
At 21 natty test boosters aren't going to do **** for you unless you have unnaturally low test. Get your diet and training straight first

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
At 21 natty test boosters aren't going to do **** for you unless you have unnaturally low test. Get your diet and training straight first
I figured that would be the response I would get and I was expecting it. Only reason I started to consider a booster was the fact that I know a few people my age that have done boosters and seen pretty solid results. My training and diet are not a problem at the moment. All that aside, being that natty test boosters are said to be pointless at my age, what's the next best thing? Heard pretty good things about the drive/rpm/neovar stack, but is it superior to the xfactor I have used prior? Sorry for all the questions but this forum seems packed with knowledge and I'm trying to absorb as much as I can.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I figured that would be the response I would get and I was expecting it. Only reason I started to consider a booster was the fact that I know a few people my age that have done boosters and seen pretty solid results. My training and diet are not a problem at the moment. All that aside, being that natty test boosters are said to be pointless at my age, what's the next best thing? Heard pretty good things about the drive/rpm/neovar stack, but is it superior to the xfactor I have used prior? Sorry for all the questions but this forum seems packed with knowledge and I'm trying to absorb as much as I can.
Yeah xfactor original will probably be your best bet right now since it doesn't operate hormonally. Stack with lclt and gms and you should be good to go. Just make sure you're not taking any fish oil or cissus around xfactor dosings

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest building a stack around Anabeta. Maybe the best natty supp for adding bulk.

Are you already utilizing basic, proven supplements like creatine and beta alanine?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only reason I started to consider a booster was the fact that I know a few people my age that have done boosters and seen pretty solid results.
Quite a lot of the time, its placebo effect. Spending $150 on supplements for a month buys extra motivation, extra care with diet, extra effort with training whether or not it raises testosterone significantly.
My training and diet are not a problem at the moment. All that aside, being that natty test boosters are said to be pointless at my age, what's the next best thing? Heard pretty good things about the drive/rpm/neovar stack, but is it superior to the xfactor I have used prior? Sorry for all the questions but this forum seems packed with knowledge and I'm trying to absorb as much as I can.
Your training and diet may not be a problem, but they might not be optimal either..... Whether a given product is superior to another depends on the individual, their training schedule/type, etc. The drive/rpm/neovar might be nice for you as you can do a little bit of fat loss along with adding lean mass if you are careful on it.

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
Thanks for all the input guys. I used to take creatine, but stopped using it due to the water weight and bloating. I have also never used beta alanine by itself, just when the preworkouts I was taking contained it. I have heard the fish oil and xfactor thing, but I use tuna as my protein source quite often. Is that bad to do with xfactor? Or are they referring to fish oil pills specifically?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd stay away from APE. Go for age-independent ergogens like SNS Monohydrate, Beta-alanine, Citrulline Malate, etc

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd stay away from APE. Go for age-independent ergogens like SNS Monohydrate, Beta-alanine, Citrulline Malate, etc
Beat me to it :p

OP I'm taking what Coop suggested above now plus Agmatine and LOVING hitting the gym.

The 10+15lbs you're wanting to gain is going to come from the kitchen man.

- Valdez

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Coop and Valdez are giving you some great products. Personally agmatine with Formutech Nutritions Endurance BCAA Plus and creatine makes a great preworkout. Your getting BCAA's to feed the muscles, Beta Alanine and COP for muscular endurance, Agmatine will give you insaine pumps. Pick up some Creatine as Coop stated and if ya want even more pumps citrulline malate.

And..... EAT EAT EAT>

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are staying away from test boosters, then stay away from Drive and RPM

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not true. i took various kinds when i was 19 and saw results. sure diet and training have to be on point no matter what you are doing. Ive had results with anabeta, DAA, IGF 2, HGHup....etc

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree with this.

if you are sold on taking some other product, i would go with Anabeta + Prime. great stack

Myokemist

Awards
In addition to the above suggestions, go with Anabolic Pump from USPLabs or some other nutrient partitioning agent. This will help with maximum nutrient uptake and minimize fat storage.

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
So anabeta+prime+anabolic pump? Can I stack a preworkout on top of that as well?

Myokemist

Awards
So anabeta+prime+anabolic pump? Can I stack a preworkout on top of that as well?
You can definitely use a preWO. I would suggest lower/non-stim. Couple good options are Omega Sports Ultima, iFORCE Hemavol, ProSupps Dr. Jekyll.

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
You can definitely use a preWO. I would suggest lower/non-stim. Couple good options are Omega Sports Ultima, iFORCE Hemavol, ProSupps Dr. Jekyll.
Ok I think that's gonna be my next stack then. I tried prosupps mr.hyde and it made me feel like I was on crack or something. Really jittery and anxious. How does the Dr. Jekyll compare?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Jekyll is there non stim formula. Its ok. But Volitile which is lower on the stims blows it away on pumps. Hyde is freaking crazy with energy. I took it and was going a million liles per hour.

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
Jekyll is there non stim formula. Its ok. But Volitile which is lower on the stims blows it away on pumps. Hyde is freaking crazy with energy. I took it and was going a million liles per hour.
Ya I could feel the effects of Hyde more than any other preWO I've tried. Kinda hesitant to try the Jekyll since it doesn't have a lot of stims. I'm not sensitive to stims so I usually need a high dosage to feel anything.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Ya I could feel the effects of Hyde more than any other preWO I've tried. Kinda hesitant to try the Jekyll since it doesn't have a lot of stims. I'm not sensitive to stims so I usually need a high dosage to feel anything.
Well with what you have planned I would definitely reccomend some Volatile. Its packed with 9 grams of actives. You will feel insaine pumps. Not overwhelming energy. We are also running some promos in the company promotions section. We give a lot away, because once you run it you will love it.

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
Well with what you have planned I would definitely reccomend some Volatile. Its packed with 9 grams of actives. You will feel insaine pumps. Not overwhelming energy. We are also running some promos in the company promotions section. We give a lot away, because once you run it you will love it.
I would definitely try some if it was given to me haha

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Train to failure, ample rest....supplement with creatine and BCAAs....eat 6 balanced meals a day...grow!

Myokemist

Awards
Ok I think that's gonna be my next stack then. I tried prosupps mr.hyde and it made me feel like I was on crack or something. Really jittery and anxious. How does the Dr. Jekyll compare?
Jekyll actually has 100 mg of caffeine, so its not entirely stim-free. Also, I'm a huge fan of picamilon. Great pumps and focus, while not being over-stimmed. The good news with the preWOs I recommended is you know exactly what you are getting. No Prop blends, just effective doses of active compounds.

"Feeling" a preWO doesn't equate to being an effective ergogenic aid.

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
Jekyll actually has 100 mg of caffeine, so its not entirely stim-free. Also, I'm a huge fan of picamilon. Great pumps and focus, while not being over-stimmed. The good news with the preWOs I recommended is you know exactly what you are getting. No Prop blends, just effective doses of active compounds.

"Feeling" a preWO doesn't equate to being an effective ergogenic aid.
I get what you're saying but I use preWOs specifically for energy and pumps so I'd like to feel those things. That aside, is a 4 week cycle of anabeta+prime+anabolic pump, sufficient? Or do I need to do 8 weeks to see real results?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Dont jump on the proprietary blend is a negative thing. The reason for is not so you the consumer does not know whats in it and how much, its because if you have something and it works another company will start producing iot the same way. Supplement business can be very cut throat. Know what your active are and know the good companies have the science and do what is best for their reputation when building the blend. If a company has a good reputation then their prop blend will be good. It will have the right amount of what you need to get the best out of the product.

Myokemist

Awards
I get what you're saying but I use preWOs specifically for energy and pumps so I'd like to feel those things. That aside, is a 4 week cycle of anabeta+prime+anabolic pump, sufficient? Or do I need to do 8 weeks to see real results?
Anabeta should be cycled 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off, but the other two do not need to be cycled. They can be ran continuously.

Myokemist

Awards
Dont jump on the proprietary blend is a negative thing. The reason for is not so you the consumer does not know whats in it and how much, its because if you have something and it works another company will start producing iot the same way. Supplement business can be very cut throat. Know what your active are and know the good companies have the science and do what is best for their reputation when building the blend. If a company has a good reputation then their prop blend will be good. It will have the right amount of what you need to get the best out of the product.
Most companies hide behind a prop blend because they use inadequate doses of the active compounds. It's understandable for a company to use a prop blend in the instance they are using an entirely new ingredient. This forces other companies to have to research in to dosing, effectiveness, etc. But when you are using ingredients that have been on the market for a while and dosing has been well established, there is no point to a prop blend.

I've worked for multiple supplement companies and have been in the industry for 8 years. Trust me, prop blends are used, more often, as a "shield" and excuse than what they truly are intended.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on prop blends: only use products that have prop blends that come from a company you trust. I know with AppNut, they used prop blends to hide the formula so it wont get stolen or copied (which happened before they had prop blends).

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
What else is comparable to anabolic pump? Tryin to put my order in with nutraplanet but they are out of stock on both anabolic pump and p slin.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What else is comparable to anabolic pump? Tryin to put my order in with nutraplanet but they are out of stock on both anabolic pump and p slin.
it isnt the exact same, but the only thing i can think of is GlycerGrow by CL. i love that stuff

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slinsane

- Valdez

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
Cool thanks guys. Just put in my order. Got slin sane, anabeta, prime, and some white flood because it was on sale. Thanks for all the help

Myokemist

Awards
Cool thanks guys. Just put in my order. Got slin sane, anabeta, prime, and some white flood because it was on sale. Thanks for all the help
Awesome man! Keep us posted on results!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like you already placed your order but they do have AP in stock (the 60ct): http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/new-anabolic-pump-60-caps.html

Slintensity and Recompadrol are also currently on sale, but Slin-sane is a very nice choice. I am currently using it and stocked up on a ton during a sale due to how much I enjoy it. :cool:

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
It looks like you already placed your order but they do have AP in stock (the 60ct):

Slintensity and Recompadrol are also currently on sale, but Slin-sane is a very nice choice. I am currently using it and stocked up on a ton during a sale due to how much I enjoy it. :cool:
Son of a bitch haha. Guess just the 90ct bottle was out of stock. Either way, slin sane got some pretty good reviews so we will see how it goes.

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
Today was the first day of the new stack. Hard to comment on the affects on the first day, but I did notice some strength and endurance increases. Could be all in my head, or the white flood being, that I havent used a preWO in months.Also a lot more sweating that usual. Haven't noticed anything negative as of yet. No upset stomach or anything like that. So far so good. I will try to get a log goin soon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a pretty combo right there. Good luck and interested to seeing how this treats you.

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
That is a pretty combo right there. Good luck and interested to seeing how this treats you.
Thanks man. Really not a fan of the white flood. Both flavors I've tried are not very good, but it was on sale and does a pretty good job.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. Really not a fan of the white flood. Both flavors I've tried are not very good, but it was on sale and does a pretty good job.
I agree.

The flavor sounds so good but its soooooo bad.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a fan of green mag either. People seem to like it, I think it tastes terrible...

- Valdez

Gazlay43

Gazlay43

Awards
just drink it as fast as you can or with some flavored drink; I hope you get some results, the stack looks great! :)
Ya that's what I do anyway haha. But ya I'm expecting some decent results